megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
This game have animation? A know that his dont have the tag but there games that have animation but dont have the tag

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
All right, how in hell can you bring your mother or anyone else to Lily on Sunday when every one is unknown by clicking on the icons in the girls status? Also after installing the v23 files, why does the start page say that the newest version is 23, your version is 22.1? And after making a move the screen is covered in printing saying an exception occurred and a report has been made? Is it completely impossible to have the dev add the updates and offer a complete game download?
You should have done it by patch increments:
22.0 -> 22.1 and then 22.1 -> 23.0.
I skipped downloading 22.1 and installed the patches like that. The title screen (for me) now reads Latest Version 23.0, Your Version: 23.0.
I can only assume you skipped an important step.

Reactions: IdolSprings

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, so am I the only one that's confused on which one you're supposed to download? How do you download the most current version, which one is it, why are there so many patches? This is almost as bad as Teacher's Pets at this point... Someone, anyone please clear this up for me- I'm running out of HD space trying to figure out how this is supposed to work.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, so am I the only one that's confused on which one you're supposed to download? How do you download the most current version, which one is it, why are there so many patches? This is almost as bad as Teacher's Pets at this point... Someone, anyone please clear this up for me- I'm running out of HD space trying to figure out how this is supposed to work.
How difficult can it be.?
You check which version you have and then install patch for patch until you reach the newest version.
It's not magic and you don't need a diploma for it.

Or you download the complete version 0.23.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
Found another bug: Marylin's Icon is shown at Northside on the City-Map while staying at the Townhall-Lobby

BDI123

May 23, 2017
How difficult can it be.?
You check which version you have and then install patch for patch until you reach the newest version.
It's not magic and you don't need a diploma for it.

Or you download the complete version 0.23.
And where can you download the complete version 0.23? Here you can only download V22 complete game and the patches.

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys is this a bug? I always get this when there are 2 girls present...
Untitled.png

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
And where can you download the complete version 0.23? Here you can only download V22 complete game and the patches.
You can normally download it on his patreon, but 0.23 is only for patreons so far, I believe.
Why not download v22, and install patch 022.0 to 022.1 and then 022.1 to 0.23?
Problem solved!
Again, this is no rocket science, with a minimum of thinking you can see that for yourself.

BDI123

May 23, 2017
You can normally download it on his patreon, but 0.23 is only for patreons so far, I believe.
Why not download v22, and install patch 022.0 to 022.1 and then 022.1 to 0.23?
Problem solved!
Again, this is no rocket science, with a minimum of thinking you can see that for yourself.
I did that and problem is NOT solved. Still shows that I am running 22.1 and newest is 23, also does not solve the girls disappearing and not being able to be found either.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Still hoping for more encounter events, they made the gameplay much more interesting than find girl grind x.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes