PainFireFist

Sep 24, 2017
Thanks for help. Next question: i finished both The new school unifofm and The new teachers uniform quests, but of all schoolgirls and teachers only Rin wears new uniform, others wear old one. How to fix this?
You can change the "Work" clothing setting for each girl in their respective bedroom, like any other clothing. Rin changes it automatically, but the others you have to do manually. At least this worked for me.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
You can change the "Work" clothing setting for each girl in their respective bedroom, like any other clothing. Rin changes it automatically, but the others you have to do manually. At least this worked for me.
Thanks, it worked for schoolgirls. But other school stuff still wears regular clothes and i can't find it in their wardrobe in bedroom.
UPD: it seems i just didn't finish teacher's uniform quest. i finished it and sexual outfits became avilable.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
i haven't played in awhile but i remember people hating how you had to give girls to lilly(?) the succubus. is that problem still there?
If you follow a certain quest line to a point, it becomes optional. I still do it for the doll mode activation, but only for that.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is it the angels quest line?
Not really a quest line but a trigger event.
It happens more or less automagically - after you bring her Aiko - on a random day (happened for me on day 13) on Street K, Downtown. If you go choose to go back and tell Lily, then the deal is rescinded and you won't have to bring her anyone any more. You can if you want, but you don't have to.
If you keep silent, the game will progress normally.
In v0.36.3 the event fired erroneously* but according to Daedolon, that got fixed since.
* It would fire regardless of where you are. Happened in Utako's house for me. I had to forcibly drag the idiot back to the church.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Not really a quest line but a trigger event.
It happens more or less automagically - after you bring her Aiko - on a random day (happened for me on day 13) on Street K, Downtown. If you go choose to go back and tell Lily, then the deal is rescinded and you won't have to bring her anyone any more. You can if you want, but you don't have to.
If you keep silent, the game will progress normally.
In v0.36.3 the event fired erroneously* but according to Daedolon, that got fixed since.
* It would fire regardless of where you are. Happened in Utako's house for me. I had to forcibly drag the idiot back to the church.
ah so if i don't tell her it leads to the bad ending for girls? ( slave ending ? )

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
ah so if i don't tell her it leads to the bad ending for girls? ( slave ending ? )
No, you actually have to tell her to proceed to the endings. Then Lily will come with a plan to take control over Anael while Anael comes up with a plan to capture Lily. That's where you'll choose the ending : Good if you side with Anael, Bad if you side with Lily or the harem ending if you betray both which requires some extra steps.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
No, you actually have to tell her to proceed to the endings. Then Lily will come with a plan to take control over Anael while Anael comes up with a plan to capture Lily. That's where you'll choose the ending : Good if you side with Anael, Bad if you side with Lily or the harem ending if you betray both which requires some extra steps.
is the extra steps in the wikipedia?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
doe anyone know the deal with the torrent?
it lists it's contents as
Glassix_v0363.zip
Glassix_Patch_0362_to_0363.zip
Glassix Patch 0.36.1 to 0.36.2.zip

is that first file "v0363" a typo?, do we still apply the patches as though it were "v0361"

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
doe anyone know the deal with the torrent?
it lists it's contents as
Glassix_v0363.zip
Glassix_Patch_0362_to_0363.zip
Glassix Patch 0.36.1 to 0.36.2.zip

is that first file "v0363" a typo?, do we still apply the patches as though it were "v0361"
no, if you already have the 0.36.3 version, you don't need to install the update

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Ok, I am a bit confused why the patches are supplied in the torrent for a version that isn't present
What's so strange about that? The torrent was made when many had version 0.36.0 or 0.36.1.
To get version 0.36.3 you can download the full version.
And for those who already have version 0.36.1, it is easier to use patches.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Alone the tutorial at the beginning is an complete mess. At fist I thought the basics tab was an option. Had to restart, because it skipped the whole thing. Then a few tabs don't work at all and I had to forcefully close the game, because I couldn't to anything.

And is it really necessary that I have to walk every single little room? It's incredible hard to find your way and it's quite boring to do so. And I gave up. Quite a mess. Maybe fun if you get into it, but that's work. Still I won't rate that little bit of game I saw.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes