FluffyStudio

Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2017
Well, go to the patreon and see. Find there version 2.5 then ask for the link. Why ask for something that is not?
That is not what? What is not? Dont just Stop your Sentence halfway through and i cant find it on the Patreon Site. There is only the Download for the Petreons and then the Pool for 0.18. İm Just asking Nice and Friendly if Someone maybe has it or not. When you have it, thank you very much, when not, İgnor me or say, hey there is not Changelog.

Thank you and i hope in the Future, you think about my Words.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
That is not what? What is not? Dont just Stop your Sentence halfway through and i cant find it on the Patreon Site. There is only the Download for the Petreons and then the Pool for 0.18. İm Just asking Nice and Friendly if Someone maybe has it or not. When you have it, thank you very much, when not, İgnor me or say, hey there is not Changelog.

Thank you and i hope in the Future, you think about my Words.
Well, you see that I was wrong. Where in Glassix version 2.5? I'm sorry, I wrote it wrong.

Reactions: FluffyStudio

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
Could someone who is at endgame share their save? I seem to be unable to take girls to park

GeoShadowman

Jun 9, 2017
Could someone who is at endgame share their save? I seem to be unable to take girls to park
Have you tried the "follow me" then "stop follow" then "follow me"? Also you can have them follow you then you teleport to stream and then walk into the shrine.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Problem #1: There is no endgame yet.
Problem #2: You haven't properly explained your issue.

Cause: You're likely telling them to follow you at LV0. You really ought to be able to get about four or five of them to LV1 by the first Sunday. Yes, SUNDAY. Only Sunday works. 11:45am is the best time to find yourself at the stream for.

Solution: Grind or cheat your way to LV1 Obedience. If you have them follow you at LV0, you'll have to use Follow/Stop/Follow every screen you move to. If you don't teleport (and this can and does make the error log throw a wobbly for a while), it'll cause the girl's friendship rating to plummet (which I don't know the point of yet aside from different idle poses).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, he's just trying to make money. Got a baby and stuff.
This I don't mind, or have any sort of problem with. But it's the term "Extra Content" that I do. It reminds me too much of DMD. It just feels like he's saying "What the free users want doesn't matter in the slightest" when he puts a frigging price tag on the polls.

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
This I don't mind, or have any sort of problem with. But it's the term "Extra Content" that I do. It reminds me too much of DMD. It just feels like he's saying "What the free users want doesn't matter in the slightest" when he puts a frigging price tag on the polls.
I think the poll is for all Patrons, even those that pledge $1, don't think that's anything wrong with it..... I mean most game devs do this? And he's not locking away content, only trying to see which to update first? I mean by the end of the day the Patrons are the ones that are supporting him....

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
Problem #1: There is no endgame yet.
Problem #2: You haven't properly explained your issue.

Cause: You're likely telling them to follow you at LV0. You really ought to be able to get about four or five of them to LV1 by the first Sunday. Yes, SUNDAY. Only Sunday works. 11:45am is the best time to find yourself at the stream for.

Solution: Grind or cheat your way to LV1 Obedience. If you have them follow you at LV0, you'll have to use Follow/Stop/Follow every screen you move to. If you don't teleport (and this can and does make the error log throw a wobbly for a while), it'll cause the girl's friendship rating to plummet (which I don't know the point of yet aside from different idle poses).
I have taken girls there, but nothing happens. When I wake up on the Saturday & go there myself no scene plays telling me what to do. In my first play through I did get the Saturday scene but foolishly ignored it. Got to zero energy on the Sunday & was killed on the Monday waking up at home. Started new game and the demon never appeared until it was killing me

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I have taken girls there, but nothing happens. When I wake up on the Saturday & go there myself no scene plays telling me what to do. In my first play through I did get the Saturday scene but foolishly ignored it. Got to zero energy on the Sunday & was killed on the Monday waking up at home. Started new game and the demon never appeared until it was killing me
Okay. Don't run out of energy on the weekends.
That should have been fixed in the 0.17 release that's been posted here - a documented bug in 0.16.x releases. Grab that. I started over and Lily shows up just fine for me.

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
I got the Saturday scene to run, then I took both the teacher & the sister there (level 3 & 4 control) ans still nothing happens

Urself

Aug 4, 2017
Okay. Don't run out of energy on the weekends.
That should have been fixed in the 0.17 release that's been posted here - a documented bug in 0.16.x releases. Grab that. I started over and Lily shows up just fine for me.
Sorry meant to reply previously

BDI123

May 23, 2017
In 0.17 I found that both UYAKO and KUMIKO disappeared, the bios were there without pictures and while you could see their heads on the view of everything, clicking on them revealed nothing.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
I got a question
By making girls follow us we increase the obedience and take them to a demon.
is there any other reason to make them follow us?can't trigger any other event by making them follow us.
just started playing glassix

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I got a question
By making girls follow us we increase the obedience and take them to a demon.
is there any other reason to make them follow us?can't trigger any other event by making them follow us.
just started playing glassix
Making someone follow you is only used to get them to a desired location. It does not do anything else except raise obedience by one. All the other events are for everything else plus obedience...and if all you want to do is raise obedience then cheating using the menu is always an option.

PS - from memory, as I haven't played for a few iterations. Waiting for the changes to settle down and allow new content to actually be playable and meaningful...

Reactions: bmnckbsb

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
ok thanks for help
just asked because the follow me option felt a little empty if you can't do anything to them by taking them somewhere.

dragoduval

Mar 21, 2017
Some events require the girl (s) to be at a certain place, and it has come to my attention that sometime it take time, so making them follow you can help trigger those events. Like the karaokes Events.

bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Some events require the girl (s) to be at a certain place, and it has come to my attention that sometime it take time, so making them follow you can help trigger those events. Like the karaokes Events.
oh so maybe i haven't completed enough of the game to trigger those events.
I will cheat then to progress.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes