BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
The incestrewriter does not work for me.
Unzip, merge data folder and run mommy executable.
Then start new game and dialogue boxes don't appear while every other in game (not menu) option appears as a string starting with tooltip.
Did I do anything wrong?
Script is working fine, though - in hindsight - it's probably not so easy to understand without proper formatting and with my shitty structuring.

At the bottom you got two for loops whose purpose is to figure out the relative file paths and repeatedly call the fixerbitch function at the top which fixes that game like a bitch. This function adds the relative file path to the patch-directory for a patch-file link and the game-directory for a game-file link.
...At this point, just write a C# program for the Lamedows users and keep the Python script as is for *nix users (with the modification I mentioned). ;)

Jan 14, 2018
The incestrewriter does not work for me.
Unzip, merge data folder and run mommy executable.
Then start new game and dialogue boxes don't appear while every other in game (not menu) option appears as a string starting with tooltip.
Did I do anything wrong?
Unzip it like this (though only use one version - I only got both for testing)

Don't merge the data folders. The one in my program only contains the dialogue that needs to be changed.

Reactions: der.Mat
Jan 7, 2022
Very basic doubt, playing this game for the first time.
To apply the incest patch, should I go into the "IncestRewrite" folder in below 'screenshot' and click on 'Momify' program directly
or
first transfer the contents of "IncestRewriter" folder into Glassix game folder[below screenshot] and then run 'Momify' program?

Also, any advise on how to use cheats? I mean I read a few comments saying that some content will be locked/stuck if we use cheats but I didn't quite understand.

Thanks in adv. :)

Edit - Regarding the Incestwriter, got it now - It should be Glassix/IncestRewriter. Should run momify from inside IncestRewriter folder - worked for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hobojojo

war_danny

Oct 24, 2019
I keep failing on day 8 it said i should visit her on day 7 downtown at the church but the downtown doesnt have a church i dont understand it can someone please help me?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I keep failing on day 8 it said i should visit her on day 7 downtown at the church but the downtown doesnt have a church i dont understand it can someone please help me?
...................................... :FacePalm:
Lily's pissed because you said you would do something for her and then didn't do it.
You must have either skipped the intro or sped through all text.

It does NOT say to visit her at the Church in Downtown. She wants you to bring Aiko to her at the Abandoned Shrine in Eastside on Day 7 (Sunday). Around Midday is good.
Failure to do so results in a game over as you've seen.
But don't worry. The only one you have to bring is Aiko, and then you can trigger a series of events that result in not having to bring her anybody unless you want to.

Downtown DOES have a church but it's only available after Day 7. But only bring girls to her at, as I said, the Abandoned Shrine in Eastside, where you met her first.

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

s1im

Jun 26, 2018
Link to walkthrough looks broken.

Here's what my (Firefox) browser displays when trying to navigate to it:

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at glassix.wikia.com.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I miss Robozou
If only someone could get a version that's not the glitched out Zero-Profile version.
All I want is a translated, decensored version that ends when it's supposed to.
The fact that it doesn't end means that most of the endings (including the total victory one) are unobtainable.

FelFF

Apr 4, 2018
no text boxes in my game. is this a common problem? I couldn't find anything with a quick search here, but I may have missed it, so sorry if this question has already been asked.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
guys can u please upload the compressed version for the current version....
A compressed version isn't made by Gaweb. It's a modded version made by people on here that have tons of time on their hands. In any case, this is the wrong place to ask for it.
Ask here instead. It's a dedicated compression request thread.
Most will only compress what they themselves play, however.

Godzilla45

Feb 25, 2020
Been enjoying this game upon randomly stumbling on it, especially since it's not often I found a game like this. So I wanted to ask regarding the requirements of getting the harem ending, cuz I was looking around and found that there's specific things that I need to do. Some that I found being that the school girls + some need to be virgin, utako being on a time limit, and that there's events that block some characters endings, such as the hikari and sarah one, maybe ryoko too. Are there any other specifics other than these that I haven't found yet that's not character-related events?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've noticed that the Day 6 event breaks Ai pathing. Even after the event, nobody is moving from their rooms.
Hopefully it'll fix itself later.
It fixes itself the day after, which means a full day gets wasted.

Last edited:

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
I've noticed that the Day 6 event breaks Ai pathing. Even after the event, nobody is moving from their rooms.
Hopefully it'll fix itself later.
It fixes itself the day after, which means a full day gets wasted.
i can confirm, i was really confused haha

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes