loqex

Aug 5, 2016
When you first meet her, she tells you to bring her girls (Aiko is first I believe) every Sunday PM. If you don't, it's game over. That's the progression for her- in the beginning at least.
Ah ok. thanks! I bringing everyone else but Aiko during the day.. :oops:

Avenger777

Mar 19, 2017
GUYS DO?TERJKTYSDRJKFSDHOF JHKJDFHLJKQ FHDJKFHLJDSHQJFHJK DHFLKJ HJKL FHJDHSFKJLHQSJFHJKSHFKJLHDJKLFH KLJSHF KLJDHFKJDHF
OK? SO DON T DOWNLOAD FROM ANY OTHER LINK EXCEPT MEGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR THEY WILL SPY YOU THROUGH YOUR CAMERA AND MICROPHONE LIKE THEY DID TO ME!!!!! THEY SOLD MY NUDES IN THE DARKWEB
...what?

Kids, don't slam your head on the keyboard.
It can break, and keyboards are expensive

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Thank you to whoever gave me the cards for the characters. Not all of them were in the directory but Lily was and when I got her in Honey Select, (They imported nicely btw) I went to town on that ass! lol
Wait wait--hold on, what?

Repost? Please?? :confounded:

Reactions: Asuna.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
... Ironic. V0.18 is released (informed by title screen version checker) and the links for 0.17 wind up on the vip download page.

Renegadeaw

Jan 22, 2017
Not sure what you mean. VIP Page?

Also, someone please upload this. First update of this game in a while that sounds like it might have some exciting new content.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
In a while? Glassix is update monthly, barring unforeseen circumstances.
VIP download page: .

Also, is anyone else having connection failures connecting to ULMF? On IIDRN, it says down. And it's been down for about 21 Hours. I understand the team is working on making it at least function the way it used to (if not look the way it used to, which was nicer) so it's possible they disconnected the servers while they do just that.

krill

Jun 30, 2017

Also, is anyone else having connection failures connecting to ULMF? On IIDRN, it says down. And it's been down for about 21 Hours. I understand the team is working on making it at least function the way it used to (if not look the way it used to, which was nicer) so it's possible they disconnected the servers while they do just that.
that's the public link ma bra

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017

ULMF still down for me - it's my go to site for translation progress, too...

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
how to make lily playable?
You need to meet the angel at the temple on I believe "I street" during a weekday in the second week and she will give you a blessing. Then you need to run into Lily and talk to her about it.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
so is the version on svscomic legit? if so can someone make a mega file of the new version here?
no this version is not with svscomics.com. But it can be identical. This should be checked, but I definitely will not do this

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
what i mean to say is that a version 0.18 is out on svscomic but i dont see a mega version here
Actually, version 0.18 is present on svscomics and other sites. Why ask questions. Do you want to make mega - do it.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes