Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Would adding a subtraction button to the stats help with the bugged scenes? I have Yatsumi bugged on her t3 obedience event on the beach. I don't know what happened, but she still appears on the beach with a star on her head, yet I think I have completed the scene. Her obedience is still locked as if I haven't done the event but I can still join her and the Doctor.
There would be little point to do that actually. Scenes shouldn't bug in the first place ^^
When I test in local, I actually usually test with all girls at level 4 with the exception of the girl I want to test which I put at the right level. I should actually also test with all girls at level 0 to find out all those bugs.
I'll check what's happening.
As for the threesome with the doctor, the obedience and level check is actually missing for this command. It'll be corrected in v0.19.2.
Thanks for the feedback :p

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Just wondering, but is there a way to get rid of the shading in the dialogue band? I dunno about you guys but I dont need to to read the text and find it completely unnecessary, intrusive and annoying af. I would prefer the text w/o the shaded background plz.
Check in the options of the game, you can make the black background transparent. But the dialog will still be there.

Deblen

Jun 10, 2017
please somebody would refresh the walkthrough who found everything new

abysswatcher

Jun 17, 2017
hey wondering does anyone have probs running glassix i kept trying to run it and nothing happens i have played the older versions and this has never happened

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
I saw that in the past there was an early attempt to port the game for Mac and Linux (version 0.5.1), first with separate compilations and then with an HTML version, but with no success.
I'm trying now to run the game on Linux using Wine, a sort of emulator* to run Windows executables on a different OS, but with no success. Did anyone have more luck at this?
Right now I can only try randomly to determine what settings are necessary, but it's almost impossible to guess the correct combination of modules I have to install to run it. Does anyone know how is the game linked to the Windows environment? I know it probably uses DirectX, since it's included in the package, not sure if version 9 is enough though (should be, the game probably doesn't require the last, state-of-the-art functions, from a graphics point of view it simply displays a pile of static images), but I don't know if it is connected to anything else, such as .NET framework or who knows what else.

Thanks for the help, or at least thanks for reading.

*Yes, I know it's not technically an emulator, and this is only a minor detail right now.

Reactions: Asian_Not

peter0

Sep 6, 2017
Anybody else getting this bug, I've had it twice now, people show up in the quick move facility but when go there no-ones there as per images attached.The trigger seems to be when I try for the Utako's 2nd level in her dining room, once that is done the scene for getting the tutoring job for Kumiko auto follows and part way into it all game characters disappear from the game

Last edited:

Mangahiryu

Aug 23, 2017
I have a questions, is meeting characters a one and done kind of thing? I ran into Saiko at the airport and tried to follow her but failed later I saw I can meet Emika at the airport hall A where you meet Saiko, but I never meet anybody else there.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Anybody else getting this bug, I've had it twice now, people show up in the quick move facility but when go there no-ones there as per images attached.The trigger seems to be when I try for the Utako's 2nd level in her dining room, once that is done the scene for getting the tutoring job for Kumiko auto follows and part way into it all game characters disappear from the game
This is surely due to a problem in the AI pathfinding. I guess the girls keep switching between the downtown station and the subway station. Try to wait 1 minute if they are not there and they'll be back on the platform. This happens when the pathfinding is incorrect to reach a certain locations. But to solve this, I would need to know where the girls are trying to go ^^ Reading your comment, it seems to be an issue with Utako's apartment so I'll check this and solve it asap. Thanks for the feedback :p

I have a questions, is meeting characters a one and done kind of thing? I ran into Saiko at the airport and tried to follow her but failed later I saw I can meet Emika at the airport hall A where you meet Saiko, but I never meet anybody else there.
When you meet a new girl, there is a little "New girl met" popup appearing in the top right corner of the screen. Once a new girl is unlocked, she will appear in the status page. The thing is that many girls have limited interaction at the moment and are often not present in the city. This is the case for Emika. She is only in the airport from Monday to Friday and from 8AM to 6PM. The second stewardess, Penny, is only present there during the week ends.

Is it still not possible to get laid with the succubus or...?
You can. After the first week, just go to Street L in downtown to trigger the story and follow the steps, Lily will be unlocked after you go back to the shrine.

Reactions: Kravenar Games
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes