arcsoul

Jun 11, 2017
Ahah, such a devoted player protecting his girls ^^
Starting week 2, you can trigger the story and end up having a deal with Lily so she will not require any more girls.
The only girl you can't save is Aiko though on first week. It makes me think we could add a hidden event to avoid sacrificing her too for players who want their harem to be "pure" :p
you have to sacrifice rin as well to continue the story though, or is there a way that doesn't require sacrificing rin?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
How does that work with the end game?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just a thought from working on the English files. I know a lot about the game behind the scenes. :)
you have to sacrifice rin as well to continue the story though, or is there a way that doesn't require sacrificing rin?
Ah yeah, forgot about Rin. But she's only required to be NTRed for the Harem ending where you basically play the asshole and betray everybody so I guess being NTRed once for that is a small price to pay ahah :p

Nevermind, I replied too quickly. Rin does need to be sacrifice for any ending so yeah, two girls minimum need to be sacrificed to reach any ending.

is it animated ?
Nop

clynejr

May 11, 2017
i already make anael and lily lv 4.
and the event was coming like choosing warn anael and use spell .
but why when i tried to any of the girl . its said not implemented .
what's wrong about that ?

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
Ah yeah, forgot about Rin. But she's only required to be NTRed for the Harem ending where you basically play the asshole and betray everybody so I guess being NTRed once for that is a small price to pay ahah :p
Rin needs to be "sacrificed" to Lily in order to reach the good/bad endings too, unless I am very much mistaken... At least, it was supposed to be that way, if it wasn't for the bug* I informed you about. (is that fixed in 0.20.1?)
*) Lily discovering the "solution to the angel problem" before she had met/raped Rin...

If you don't unlock doll mode on Rin, a) you won't get to fuck her in church and corrupt the spell (good/bad ending, step A1) and b) you won't learn that she's half succubus, thus you'll never get to have "the talk" with Naomi (Harem ending, step B1) either...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i already make anael and lily lv 4.
and the event was coming like choosing warn anael and use spell .
but why when i tried to any of the girl . its said not implemented .
what's wrong about that ?
Endings are not implemented yet and will require an update of their own since there are so many possible endings in the game.

Rin needs to be "sacrificed" to Lily in order to reach the good/bad endings too, unless I am very much mistaken... At least, it was supposed to be that way, if it wasn't for the bug* I informed you about. (is that fixed in 0.20.1?)
*) Lily discovering the "solution to the angel problem" before she had met/raped Rin...

If you don't unlock doll mode on Rin, a) you won't get to fuck her in church and corrupt the spell (good/bad ending, step A1) and b) you won't learn that she's half succubus, thus you'll never get to have "the talk" with Naomi (Harem ending, step B1) either...
Oh yeah, I replied too quickly without thinking. Rin indeed does need to be sacrificed anyway :x So two girls minimum to reach either ending.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Ahah, such a devoted player protecting his girls ^^
Starting week 2, you can trigger the story and end up having a deal with Lily so she will not require any more girls.
The only girl you can't save is Aiko though on first week. It makes me think we could add a hidden event to avoid sacrificing her too for players who want their harem to be "pure" :p
It's not only that I protect the girls, it's just that I also want to screw her myself because she is a beautiful succubus :)

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all, I'll just drop this walkthrough I made in the weekend. Pretty much just the one from the creator but reorganized and with more numbers. Lots of glorious numbers.
:FuckYea: Nice job! Even with walkthroughs, games like this seem to have many scenes I never see because of all of the timing options :rolleyes: - this will help!

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Endings are not implemented yet and will require an update of their own since there are so many possible endings in the game.

Oh yeah, I replied too quickly without thinking. Rin indeed does need to be sacrificed anyway :x So two girls minimum to reach either ending.
I have Rin in Doll Mode and taken her to the church but no dice. Thinking I did something wrong, going to do a clean play through with the latest version and new walkthrough...we will see. Not a fan of "sacrificing" any of the girls but, we do what must be done :biggrin:

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
While I am thinking about it, does anyone else hope the next update include some twin action with Eimi and Yae? :eek:penedeyewink:

Whionstan

Oct 22, 2017
I have Rin in Doll Mode and taken her to the church but no dice.
After Lily told you to do it, I presume? You're supposed to enter the church alone first, to get rid of Anael (by telling her about Lily's hide-out at the shrine), and bring Rin inside afterwards, but I think that happened automatically, if you're in street K with Rin following you, and enter the church. And yes, some threesome action with the two twins would be much appreciated... :angel:

Reactions: SISIMEN

HypnoLust

Jul 7, 2017
Hey how do I make the Patches work for the game because I have 19.1 installled and have all the patches as well but I cant get it to update to 20.1

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Ayumi disappears from my game after having more than 100 discipline. It also might be the wardrobe I've assigned her, workout clothes for school?

I don't know how to test lower discipline, but sending her to school in gym clothes definitely makes her disappear.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I have also experienced the problem that when I assign them zero underwear in their workclothes, when they are off the work grounds it works, when they are on work grounds they still have underwear when I look at them through the glasses. I don't know if it is a save file problem.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes