Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
At the very beginning of the guide I have a list of how you meet each girl. Sister and Mom are obvious, same for teacher. Rin and Ayumi are both met through the events of the tutorial (Day 1), Principle appears day 2 as long as you go to school day 2 as well as Hikari, the principle's daughter. Junior Teacher is the Sister's Teacher, PE teacher is met on Day 2 as well after Lunch, Maid is met by going to the principle's house which is the opposite of the train station from the school gate, it's called the Mansion. Rin's mom is the only character that meeting can be a bit tedious to do as it has a specific time to do it and it's easier to just wait till week 2 to do it.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
At the very beginning of the guide I have a list of how you meet each girl. Sister and Mom are obvious, same for teacher. Rin and Ayumi are both met through the events of the tutorial (Day 1), Principle appears day 2 as long as you go to school day 2 as well as Hikari, the principle's daughter. Junior Teacher is the Sister's Teacher, PE teacher is met on Day 2 as well after Lunch, Maid is met by going to the principle's house which is the opposite of the train station from the school gate, it's called the Mansion. Rin's mom is the only character that meeting can be a bit tedious to do as it has a specific time to do it and it's easier to just wait till week 2 to do it.
I prefer to mee Rin's mom in the day after the tutorial. Just finish class and go directly home and you'll encounter her near the entrance.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
unless meeting the principle has been moved to a different day/time, you couldn't do that.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
unless meeting the principle has been moved to a different day/time, you couldn't do that.
You can :) Because the principle only appears in the 2nd day after the tutorial I believe (95% sure)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
You can :) Because the principle only appears in the 2nd day after the tutorial I believe (95% sure)
I think this has been changed/fixed. I didn't go to 2nd class until I had already unlocked everything for other girls...still got to go introduce myself to the principal. Introduced her to Mini Me a few weekends later. ;)

Reactions: Cirro84

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I went to school on the second day.
unless there is an afternoon class I am supposed to go to....
It's the second day AFTER the tutoral.
That means day 3, wednesday.

Can you get only 1 affection point per day, and how important are they?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's the second day AFTER the tutoral.
That means day 3, wednesday.

Can you get only 1 affection point per day, and how important are they?
Affection determines how they respond to you and when you get it high enough, they will give you the keys to their bedrooms, houses, etc. I just go to their character sheet and click on the stat. It raises it for you. He installed that cheat a while back so we wouldn't have to keep grinding.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
Affection determines how they respond to you and when you get it high enough, they will give you the keys to their bedrooms, houses, etc. I just go to their character sheet and click on the stat. It raises it for you. He installed that cheat a while back so we wouldn't have to keep grinding.
Thanks.
I don't mind a bit of grinding but with 1 affection point a day it is even to much for me.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Thanks.
I don't mind a bit of grinding but with 1 affection point a day it is even to much for me.
You get one Affection for talking to the girls, one each for doing things the first time on a day (follow me, show me..., use your..., aso). It is easier lateron I think, because you unlocked things and Affection doesn't degrade as of now, you level them pretty easily the more you do with them. Keep them points in their 80s and you're fine. ;)

However, degrading stats are planned for a later release, so you might need to show that you care. You also don't need to act with all the girls, at least that's what the dev wrote. Can pick your 'favourites' and interact with them the most.

btw nice ava.

DRKNX

Aug 18, 2016
how to get the Christmas event? it says it's obvious but I'm not sure though, is it day 25?

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
how to get the Christmas event? it says it's obvious but I'm not sure though, is it day 25?
yeah in the evening. You can do it with 3 people, but I cant remember which ones (I know the mom or sister is one of them, just go to the living room at around 19:00 I believe)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
On the 24th, 48th days.... there's a few locations that trigger at 2300.
Your house living room and/or balcony
Mansion - bedrooms.. possible living room?
Rin and Naomi's living room
What I did... one save in the foyer/hallway of each house on the 24th day around 2200 or so. Giggity!!!

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes