Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Pour exemple: le jour 2 je fais la scène de kana à l entrée du parc, le jour 3 je ne peux pas refaire la scène. Pareil pour la bibliothèque. Pour okimi dans la rue C pareil ou la cantine. hikary pour les toilettes de l'école ou la salle informatique...
Les scènes ne se déclenche qu'une fois.
Ah ok, je comprends mieux. C'est normal. Ces evenements sont uniques et ne se declenchent qu'une seule fois par partie pour ajouter un peu de contenu et aider a monter l'obeissance au debut du jeu. Ces evenements sont ajoutes a la galerie par contre si tu veux les rejouer mais ils ne peuvent pas etre redeclenches une seconde fois dans la meme partie.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
When I check the Gallery of Yatsumi I find two events ("strange dream" and "A dream that becomes reality") but I still wasn't able to trigger them in the game. Also they are not mentioned in the walkthrough.
Can anyone please tell me what are the requirements to trigger these two events.

Vassili_V

Apr 27, 2017
Ah bah je peux le faire en français en fait. Du coup, je la refais ! :p

Donc, je disais, j'ai un problème, à chaque fois que je lance le jeu, je tombe sur un écran comme celui-ci :

Et j'ai le même problème pour les anciennes versions, alors que je pouvais très bien y jouer avant. Je pense qu'il doit me manquer une mis-à-jour ou quelque chose dans le genre, mais j'ai beau chercher sur internet, je ne trouve pas. Si quelqu'un a une idée, je suis preneur !

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
When you press L in the Save/Load screen to load the save, it is loaded but you have to go to the X to close the screen...

alf21

Feb 4, 2018
Ah ok, je comprends mieux. C'est normal. Ces evenements sont uniques et ne se declenchent qu'une seule fois par partie pour ajouter un peu de contenu et aider a monter l'obeissance au debut du jeu. Ces evenements sont ajoutes a la galerie par contre si tu veux les rejouer mais ils ne peuvent pas etre redeclenches une seconde fois dans la meme partie.
Ok, je n avais vu que s'était un changement d une version à une autre.

il manque les images carrese toi dans la salle de bain pour kumiko. merci encore.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I encountered a bug with 0.21.3.

If I skip the morning lesson on day 2, I don't get to meet Hikari. So far, so good. But if I then go to the afternoon PE lesson, an event triggers when Hikari argues with Sarah (I should meet Sarah this way), and a message appears about an error log being created.

The error log contains only the following line:

<0> fn:checkAi(classmateC) : Max loops reached. Girl location : gymfieldA, origin : , destination :

In my opinion, either the triggerring condition should be changed to check for having met Hikari, or she should be replaced with another girl, likely to have been met already. But the argument fits Hikari very well, so I think the first route would be better.

Edit: I have tried to ask Hikari to follow me and the error triggerred again. Now I'm not sure if it was the "Follow" command or the event itself that triggerred the error message in the first place. However, now the line above is repeated twice in the log.

Edit 2: my list of girls now includes Sarah but not Hikari, yet I can see her in the room (not on the map, though).

Edit 3: once I visited the morning lesson on day 3, the situation went back to normal.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
@Hermenegild : Can't reproduce the problem either. Commands are working fine and are repeatable in the same day too, Mitsuko will show me her breast and ass as much as I want. Or are you talking about another event ?
I can't reproduce the problem with 0.21.3 either, so I assume one of your fixes took care of it. Thanks, even if it wasn't intentional ;)

boxman

Jun 9, 2017
Is there a reason why this game is only on windows and not on Linux or Mac? It is just and embedded browser.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Patch 0.21.2 to 0.21.3

Change-log

This patch solves 2 more bugs :

• Girls not appearing in city map for new players or players who never saved the game options
  • Mitsuko school uniform unique event wrong trigger
Let me know if you encounter any other bugs.
So Mitsuko's morning event won't trigger every morning anymore? Thank Christ. That was getting tedious. Is there ever a right time to tell her that your boinking Hikari?

Is there a reason why this game is only on windows and not on Linux or Mac? It is just and embedded browser.
Not unless there's a separate version for each platform, which is highly unlikely. Chances are that it just hasn't been compiled with Mac and Linux in mind yet.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
When I check the Gallery of Yatsumi I find two events ("strange dream" and "A dream that becomes reality") but I still wasn't able to trigger them in the game. Also they are not mentioned in the walkthrough.
Can anyone please tell me what are the requirements to trigger these two events.
No one can help me with that? Or was it just overlooked?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Another small bug with 0.21.3. In Kana's wardrobe management screen, the school swimsuit doesn't count as a swimsuit (a "Swimsuit type required" message appears).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
When you press L in the Save/Load screen to load the save, it is loaded but you have to go to the X to close the screen...
Another small bug with 0.21.3. In Kana's wardrobe management screen, the school swimsuit doesn't count as a swimsuit (a "Swimsuit type required" message appears).
I've just confirmed both on 0.21.3. I thought my game had frozen when I went to load it... Until I saw that I could still move the mouse.

@Daedolon
To prevent people having to start over each time a significant build comes out that necessitates it, would it be possible to take a leaf from Superpowered's book and update the save file as needed each time a new mechanic is released? I imagine the part-time jobs would be a huge one (though the shell for them is there now) and may require a new game file.
Also, Mitsuko's event still triggers EVERY DAY. That kills the novelty and instead it becomes tedious. Yes, I know you can just back out of it but still.
Perhaps if it triggered a bit like Aiko's LV4 event. Completely ignore her for a few days and THEN get called. Shit, I'm getting sick of Fujiko's angry face all the time.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It does trigger every day. It only triggers if you have Mitsuko at level 2+, so that has changed, but it still triggers every day.
It's bloody tedious getting ambushed by Fujiko every school day. It was nice at first but the novelty quickly wore off.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
It's bloody tedious getting ambushed by Fujiko every school day. It was nice at first but the novelty quickly wore off.
I use the teleport-function to avoid the main-hall in the morning. So I see Fujiko only if I want to...

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
This is not only with Kana but with all students. Maybe it's intended by the developer. If you need the school-swimsuit so badly at the beach or the pool, you can edit the safe-file, like it is shown in a reply a few pages ago.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes