Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@Daedolon I encountered a small bug in the game. During the cafeteria event with Rin & Ayumi, some images for Rin are missing.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know why there is a double slash before "characters", and it may be a Linux-related problem if nobody else has ever noticed it before.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
We've released a to replace the walkthrough. It should be more complete than the previous walkthrough and CarpeNoctem added a lot of info which were not present before.
Cool, I saw some broken english, but it's very helpful.

LoganJ

Feb 5, 2018
@Daedolon I encountered a small bug in the game. During the cafeteria event with Rin & Ayumi, some images for Rin are missing.
I don't know why there is a double slash before "characters", and it may be a Linux-related problem if nobody else has ever noticed it before.
The main problem is that there stands only "classmate" in the path. It should be "classmateA" for Rin to be correct. Seems to be a typo in the according script. The double slash should be ok for Linux.

This seems to be the same error in the first three lines of the error-log file that posted a little above.

U

User_71462

The GOFILE download is corrupted. That hurts. 2.43 gigs of data downloaded for nothing.........Someone please verify that the remaining downloads are able to be extracted without issues. I'm using Winrar.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The main problem is that there stands only "classmate" in the path. It should be "classmateA" for Rin to be correct. Seems to be a typo in the according script. The double slash should be ok for Linux.

This seems to be the same error in the first three lines of the error-log file that posted a little above.
@Capacitor : Yeah, I've noticed the same issue in some other events. I don't know why it was changed to classmate instead of classmateA but thanks to the debug info, it'll be easy to correct such mistakes now. I'm a bit busy working on my new game right now so the correction for this bug will have to wait 0.25 at the end of the month.

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
@Daedolon A few other bugs:
The first one happens sometimes when I make someone follow me. Here are a few examples:

The second is a little more serious, a few images with wrong capitalization:
The files exist, but their name is all lower case. (sushiservice instead of ShushiService)

Finally (for now) Wakana doesn't appear in the list of known girls in game.

No problem if they will be solved in v0.25, take all the time you need. They are not major bugs that crash the game.

Edit: another one, in the Kristina level 1 event.
There is a space before the point in the file name.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
That is not correct I think, their bad ending comes if you use the 'slave' spell on them. If they reach 200 obedience you get their special ending I think. It's based on that the girl you like the most will probably reach 200 obedience first. But a lot have changed so I'm not entirely sure what 200 obedience will mean in the future.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That is not correct I think, their bad ending comes if you use the 'slave' spell on them. If they reach 200 obedience you get their special ending I think. It's based on that the girl you like the most will probably reach 200 obedience first. But a lot have changed so I'm not entirely sure what 200 obedience will mean in the future.
Just passing what we were told since it's not implemented yet, 200 obedience = bad ending, 200 affection + conditions = good ending, quests = harem ending

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Hmm okay, because before Anael I remember 200 obedience as the ending, and the bad ending was getting too much bad karma, and the good ending was getting a lot of good karma, you can't raise affection above 100.

I know karma has been removed. I'm still not entirely convinced about the 200 obedience being the bad ending. The bad ending with a girl should be 'slave mode'.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Following the walkthrough and the wiki, hit a couple of snags. Can not get Sarah or Hanae Level 03 events to trigger.

SARAH LEVEL 03: Entertainment park venue C (wiki says 'alley' instead of 'venue' but there is no 'alley C' on the map) 9-11PM week end. Have tried three weekends in a row, tried more than one time each weekend. Usually she is not there, and even if she is or MC makes her follow him there, no event triggers.

HANAE LEVEL 03: Her home living room usually 6PM to 7PM on Saturday. As above, whether she's already there or the MC makes her follow him, no event triggers.

Also, walkthrough mentions meeting Emika, a stewardess, 7am-12am on weekends, in Airport Hall A. She's never there.

Anyone else? Am I doing something incorrectly?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
Following the walkthrough and the wiki, hit a couple of snags. Can not get Sarah or Hanae Level 03 events to trigger.

SARAH LEVEL 03: Entertainment park venue C (wiki says 'alley' instead of 'venue' but there is no 'alley C' on the map) 9-11PM week end. Have tried three weekends in a row, tried more than one time each weekend. Usually she is not there, and even if she is or MC makes her follow him there, no event triggers.

HANAE LEVEL 03: Her home living room usually 6PM to 7PM on Saturday. As above, whether she's already there or the MC makes her follow him, no event triggers.

Also, walkthrough mentions meeting Emika, a stewardess, 7am-12am on weekends, in Airport Hall A. She's never there.

Anyone else? Am I doing something incorrectly?
1) Both of those events require exact timing (actually Hanae can be triggered all the way before 24:00 with summon skill.
2) Sometimes a wrong room is mentioned, try walking through the whole building with relevant girls following.
3) Hanae still requies extra girls as mentioned in walthrough, without them i think it will not proceed and possibly block the event from triggering again
4) In general, getting summon skill can help a lot in triggering events. It also lets you gain a lot of influence by shagging the girls all night in your room.

Reactions: thwartme

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The bad ending will require slave mode mode + 200 obedience. Good ending will require 200 affection (total amount will change soon, it's 100 max atm) + girl being the official girlfriend (feature added in 0.26, 0.25 being more remaining basic features implementation)

Reactions: Tehemai and waffel

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I too can't get the stewardess Emika to appear on weekends. I've tried numerous weekends and she is never there. She is the only girl I've not been able to meet.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes