4.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
They went straight for the fun part of evolving their relationship.

Why is it so hard to just have fun and have away with the past?
Because it doesn't make sense.
We're talking about people who were best friends, then one disappeared over-night and completely, they meet randomly YEARS later.

If they'd only been apart weeks or even some months then sure I could believe they'd be able to gloss over catching up, but not after years.
Personally I'd much rather hear about my former best-friend's life than going and seeing some shitty movie.
Then again I wouldn't choose to run away like a fuckwit without telling my best-friend, since its not like he was over-seas in another country, he was only a fairly short bus-ride away, even walking distance since he had nothing better to do, he wasn't being held prisoner, he could have walked back to see his best friend even if it took all day to get there.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
So you think it's charming to say a girl looks old?
It's not, but that doesn't mean you can't think about it. I also noted that Lola is hot. Are we talking about same scene where MC was giving his inner monologue? In that case it's not about charm, because it was INNER monologue.
He said it as a compliment, no woman likes to be told she looks old except you swoop in and say exactly that.
Charm is dead, dead as fuck,so dead it's probably in a concert by Freddie Mercury.
Like I said it was inner monologue, he didn't say that to her either. He thought about it. That's why I said beaten up very hard.
It's not about evolving relationship or having sex. Until that point I (in this case we) thought MC had never seen Cat until he saw her in friends door.

bigmacaroni

Jan 6, 2019
I really liked when Lana called the MC daddy in the dream sequence so hope she does that more often! Looking forward for more updates to this game, but I dunno if 3 updates in ~10 months is gonna get the dev the attention he needs in these early days of the game

Reactions: badnboujee

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
He said it as a compliment, no woman likes to be told she looks old except you swoop in and say exactly that.

Charm is dead, dead as fuck,so dead it's probably in a concert by Freddie Mercury.
It's not, but that doesn't mean you can't think about it. I also noted that Lola is hot. Are we talking about same scene where MC was giving his inner monologue? In that case it's not about charm, because it was INNER monologue.

Like I said it was inner monologue, he didn't say that to her either. He thought about it. That's why I said beaten up very hard.

It's not about evolving relationship or having sex. Until that point I (in this case we) thought MC had never seen Cat until he saw her in friends door.
At a minimum, you're leaving out the player's perception of a character's charm. Just because another character doesn't know he thought it doesn't change the fact that he did, in fact, think it. Since players are privy to inner monologue, any charm he might have conveyed to players is lost. If IRL you've ever spoken to a "playa" revealing their actual thoughts, there are many people who may consider them "so charming", but to you (who knows how they really feel) they can become charmless.

Ofc, all of this is just my opinion, but I'm 100% with Avaron on this one: he's completely without charm in my eyes.

Last edited:

firatkk

Jun 17, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Glimpses of the past 0.3.0 + Compressed + Gallery + WT Mod

visit my blog for more android ports
There is a problem with the Android port, download doesn't start.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

Well she sure as shit decided not to do away with the past when she met up with him again all grown up. She seems intent on holding the grudge. She wants the limp dick rich kid, so fuck her anyway.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

mrmcfappen

Sep 10, 2019
I have a hard time maintaining my suspension of disbelief with much of the story.

As an example, are we supposed to believe that after disappearing the MC then meets Catherine again and instead of "what happened to you?" and then telling the story of why he ran away and what the MC has been doing since, they just went and saw RandomMovie#42 then had sex?

It doesn't make sense.
MC says he has a hard time remembering what's real and what's not. So, for all we know MC didn't really meet with Cat and all of that was just his wishful dream or misremembering what happened.

Which kinda opens whole other can of worms tbh.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
God dammit i wanted to see the fight scene. I like this its going on the special drive

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
MrStarRaccoon I wanted to congratulate you for the amazing work u put into making the game so far, those are some of the best renders and animations I've seen, well done and keep up the good work.(y) But I'm also terribly disappointed with the story and the characters. The script kills it for me (probably for others too), especially after this update.:cautious:

So now Monica is all about the dick and the money. Considering all the negativity u got bcz of that "scene" with Jonathan I suggest u make her do a 180 after the MC finishes with her (or inside her;)) if u still want her as a LI. She came of a sweet, young woman and now she acts like a slut, probably that's what u were trying to imply with said scenes. And now she tries to make Lisa a cheap copy of herself. Hell naww !! Pls reconsider that or make her optional fuck buddy material.

Same goes for the sex scene with Catherine ... it didn't make sense. I know they were besties and they liked each other, but the dude just saw her after a long time and they go straight to fucking.(if that really happened) The "date" with Lisa was awkward as fuck, to put it politely. I know the MC had it rough as a kid and he was left emotionally scarred, but he can't even talk properly to a woman or crack a joke, he doesn't have money, how the fuck is he supposed to seduce all those bitches, MC privileges ??:unsure: He's a pathetic simp to me, Catherine's confession about her "ideal" BF should've made him be more confident after all those years, but he's still an immature kid in the body of an adult.

We need character development, the MC needs improvements, a shy, virgin MC doesn't sit well with the audience. He ran away from home and abandoned school for what ?? Become Batman to protect and "help" all the wet pussies in town have some fun by letting them fuck themselves on his dick ?? And what happened with his mentor ?? A compelling story is about more than that, but I still hope u make it. You have talent my dude and the game is in terms of visuals one of the best on the market, but the plot drags it down.

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
Damn, I nearly forgot about this game! xD, the update was a little short to wait that long, but hey! it's so good to play it again. (Damn I was hoping to see the mc beat the shit out to those guys...)
good job dev <3

Last edited:

MrStarRaccoon

Formerly 'MrStarRaccoon'
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2019
MrStarRaccoon I wanted to congratulate you for the amazing work u put into making the game so far, those are some of the best renders and animations I've seen, well done and keep up the good work.(y) But I'm also terribly disappointed with the story and the characters. The script kills it for me (probably for others too), especially after this update.:cautious:

So now Monica is all about the dick and the money. Considering all the negativity u got bcz of that "scene" with Jonathan I suggest u make her do a 180 after the MC finishes with her (or inside her;)) if u still want her as a LI. She came of a sweet, young woman and now she acts like a slut, probably that's what u were trying to imply with said scenes. And now she tries to make Lisa a cheap copy of herself. Hell naww !! Pls reconsider that or make her optional fuck buddy material.

Same goes for the sex scene with Catherine ... it didn't make sense. I know they were besties and they liked each other, but the dude just saw her after a long time and they go straight to fucking.(if that really happened) The "date" with Lisa was awkward as fuck, to put it politely. I know the MC had it rough as a kid and he was left emotionally scarred, but he can't even talk properly to a woman or crack a joke, he doesn't have money, how the fuck is he supposed to seduce all those bitches, MC privileges ??:unsure: He's a pathetic simp to me, Catherine's confession about her "ideal" BF should've made him be more confident after all those years, but he's still an immature kid in the body of an adult.

We need character development, the MC needs improvements, a shy, virgin MC doesn't sit well with the audience. He ran away from home and abandoned school for what ?? Become Batman to protect and "help" all the wet pussies in town have some fun by letting them fuck themselves on his dick ?? And what happened with his mentor ?? A compelling story is about more than that, but I still hope u make it. You have talent my dude and the game is in terms of visuals one of the best on the market, but the plot drags it down.
I want you to understand me correctly. I'm trying to write a story that's not like the others. Anyway, everyone won't like it, most won't understand its meaning or the story itself. Not all characters have to impress you and be perfect for you. In each new episode, I want to gradually reveal the characters from the other side. Everyone will have their own interest in MC. Someone will love him, and someone will hate him. The story is not yet fully revealed, so you see MC as very shy and kind. But not the fact that it's going to stay that way. It seems to me that many people are tired of banal novels where everyone is fine and everyone will have a happy ending. But you have to remember that it's just a story that I write for my own pleasure.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I know it's unlikely, considering the name of this game but...could we get less glimpses of the past? Having so many renders of that weird looking goblin with the exceptionally punchable face seems a waste of time and resources. Actually if I don't get any more glimpses of that nightmare creature, I 'd be happy.

I don't care if people like ntr but it should be tagged so that people who don't want that content can avoid it.
Yes games with ntr should be tagged as such. Good thing, this game has no ntr so far so it doesn't need a tag.

4.10 star(s) 38 Votes