Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
Client update to game version 0.37.0

Changes:
Fixed an issue with characters' bodies when removing clothes

VT:
DL: , Mega

It installs the same way as before, just unzip the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Client menu key - TAB

Enjoy the game ^,...,^
Hi I was wondering can you add a option to the mod menu that alows us to control where the giantees girls go at? Like for example "making guliver move to the chair in her room by selecting a option" or "making her go to the bed and sit there by command" I feel like this would make getting the different scenes a lot easier.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
how can I get unity explorer to work with this game it doesn't load at all when placing it into the plugins folder

Anonimus57

Feb 12, 2019
Im having an issue which prevents me from extracting the game as it keeps saying its "corrupted" I have installed and uninstalled many times already to no luck, I tried both RAR and 7zip only extracting the file labeled as 01, Am I missing something?

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
anyone read the annoncement on the devs fanita, they adding a new senario regarding aoi. I didn't expect a feet one I guess they adding simualr events with the characters?

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
They had an in boots with Gulliver... SO I guess that's not too unexpected. I was really looking forward to her.... "using" the tall building that she talked about in the date. We haven't gotten a good nude scene with her yet and in the game this is based off she inserts a skyscraper. Well, here is hope for July now... probably going to be Alice coming to new town though, September seems so far away.

kubagra9

May 4, 2024
So I'm playing Ver. 0.22 and during the "Tag Hard mode" event, when the character gets crushed on the last stomp only, My computer literally turns off then back on again. like my cpu over heated and restarted for safety or something... I have a pretty high end pc and high temps aren't an issue. I haven't modded the game... Anyone else have this issue? I've never seen this in a game unless it was intentional... kinda freaked out
There's a problem where im trying to get past the 1st encounter, the second the level is about to finish (screen slowly fading dark) my PC just shuts off and turns back on again, same thing if im trying to load any save during that encounter. (i've played on 0.37 version of the game and im using I7 7700k, GTX1080 and 16gb-s ram so i don't think that PC's hardware is the issue). Did anyone else had something like this occur to them, and is there any known way to fix this?

makermanman

Mar 14, 2019
There's a problem where im trying to get past the 1st encounter, the second the level is about to finish (screen slowly fading dark) my PC just shuts off and turns back on again, same thing if im trying to load any save during that encounter. (i've played on 0.37 version of the game and im using I7 7700k, GTX1080 and 16gb-s ram so i don't think that PC's hardware is the issue). Did anyone else had something like this occur to them, and is there any known way to fix this?
I found the issue for me. It was a hardware problem. My Power supply was slowly dying. I would like to note that this problem only happened during this game, but then almost a year later it started happening more often to where I was able to figure it out. So it might be your PSU.