Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
To my recollection they were rar or 7z files? Zip opens through windows on my PC. These certainly default to WinRar. You may need that or a similar program to play them. They also all 3 must be in the same place.

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
Client update to game version 0.37.0

Changes:
Fixed an issue with characters' bodies when removing clothes

VT:
DL: ,

It installs the same way as before, just unzip the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Client menu key - TAB

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

Last edited:

mogman123

Jul 18, 2019
Just curious how to access the debug/free cam option? Got the 0.37 version and extracted the file to same folder that adds it? But do not see the option anywhere in game.

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
my virus checker took out pieces as the mod tried to build. I had to close it, restore said files, over 7 steps I think it was... failure to do so causes the mod to not show up or work fully, Also you have to hold TAB to use the menus the mod adds

mogman123

Jul 18, 2019
Tab ? hmm connecting a quest 3 airlink to pc so in game have to figure out how to hit tab? Unless reach over pc and hit it while in vr.

Dec 22, 2022
Tab ? hmm connecting a quest 3 airlink to pc so in game have to figure out how to hit tab? Unless reach over pc and hit it while in vr.
you could try to use OVR toolkit or XS overlay, either one is good for custom binds but your not gonna be able to select the options

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
Client update to game version 0.37.0

Changes:
Fixed an issue with characters' bodies when removing clothes

VT:
DL: , Mega

It installs the same way as before, just unzip the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^
I hate to be that person, but I've unpacked the Mega Archive in the folder titled Game and run GlitterInvitation.exe but when I try to press Tab or hold Tab, nothing pops up, is there an additional step or something? I've started a fresh save file and done the whole beginning of the game to try and see if it was something with the new version. I've even moved the file folder from the Game folder to the GlitterInvitation folder, deleted the file and unpacked it from that folder, etc. Nothing seemed to work. Was there something I was supposed to do with VirusTotal? I'm not familiar with this so any help would be appreciated

amzlil1

Mar 7, 2023
I hate to be that person, but I've unpacked the Mega Archive in the folder titled Game and run GlitterInvitation.exe but when I try to press Tab or hold Tab, nothing pops up, is there an additional step or something? I've started a fresh save file and done the whole beginning of the game to try and see if it was something with the new version. I've even moved the file folder from the Game folder to the GlitterInvitation folder, deleted the file and unpacked it from that folder, etc. Nothing seemed to work. Was there something I was supposed to do with VirusTotal? I'm not familiar with this so any help would be appreciated
Forget what I said , it seems that I made a mistake and Kalybr50 is right.

ashamed and have to edit it.

Last edited:

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
Ideally, I would like to see the error that you get in the console, but for now I can only assume that you do not have installed

I got a problem ,too. As I follow the mod auther ,Kalybr50 (thanks a lot ,it's amazing!) ,said in the #403.
when I click the .exe, the unity windows crash at the end ,and the final cmd line said "il2cpp_runtime_invoke detour failed: hook error "
I had tried several times and sure that the "MelonLoader" and its environment were all correctly installed.

I finally found that it also need a file called "GlitterInvitationClient.dll" in the directory "./Game/Mods" ,in the old version of the mod.
So I just copied it from the old ,and pasted it to the new version 0.37, and it worked!

Wish it could help you.
(If you have the old version of the mod and played it successfully before, you may find it in the directory "GlitterInvitation/Game/Mods", and you don't need to down load mine.)
What does MelonLoader have to do with it? I left MelonLoader a long time ago and switched to BepInEx, you don’t need MelonLoader at all, remove it completely and just drop the files from the new version of the client into the game folder

Last edited:

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
Ideally, I would like to see the error that you get in the console, but for now I can only assume that you do not have installed

What does MelonLoader have to do with it? I left MelonLoader a long time ago and switched to BepInEx, you don’t need MelonLoader at all, remove it completely and just drop the files from the new version of the client into the game folder
There's no error in the console, or none as far as I can see, I can run the regular game just fine, it's just the mod doesn't activate when I press tab. I'm pretty sure I had NET 6 installed, I've even run the dotnet and repaired it just now and tested it again to make sure. Alice speaks to me just fine, the game progresses just fine, the mod simply doesn't activate. If there's anything I can do to provide more clarity on my game's situation to help give you more information for this problem I'll do it, I just hope there's a solution.

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
There's no error in the console, or none as far as I can see, I can run the regular game just fine, it's just the mod doesn't activate when I press tab. I'm pretty sure I had NET 6 installed, I've even run the dotnet and repaired it just now and tested it again to make sure. Alice speaks to me just fine, the game progresses just fine, the mod simply doesn't activate. If there's anything I can do to provide more clarity on my game's situation to help give you more information for this problem I'll do it, I just hope there's a solution.
You can send me the log file [PATH TO GAME FOLDER]\GlitterInvitation\Game\BepInEx\LogOutput.log, maybe it will show what the problem is.

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
You can send me the log file [PATH TO GAME FOLDER]\GlitterInvitation\Game\BepInEx\LogOutput.log, maybe it will show what the problem is.
looking at that pathway, I've realized that I've done something differently, and I had kept the files in the GlitterInvitation Client folder, but according to that pathway I had to take them out of the folder and place them directly into the Game folder. Doing that and trying to run GlitterInvitation has changed things. Now when I run GlitterInvitation.exe I get a little window with a couple of lines, and then it closes faster than I can read it and then nothing. On the bright side, I now have a file that I can send you to hopefully shed some light on this. I can see a file called ErrorLog.log now so I'll send that to you in a DM.

Last edited:

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
the 0.35 version worked with existing assets for Aoi in 0.37, so I have hopes the upcoming Gulliver update will still work with the 0.38 patch in a few days? or at least the English version when 0.39 comes up?

Reactions: Afhhhv

Bordey

Mar 12, 2023
The new version 0.38 is out in Kemono:

Adds Gulliver to Aoi's city and has a new scenario. Make sure to play it in japanese instead of english (which is not available yet). The english version is bugged and the new event won't start, but it gets fixed if you switch to japanese.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GlitterInvitation-0.37
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​