Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

BlackSln90

Jan 24, 2023
anyone have a save?
I doubt it will be any faster afterward. Especially in the Gulliver room, the game is really slowing down for me there. But the save.

The file is located in the: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\SnowDrop\GlitterInvitation

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
I doubt it will be any faster afterward. Especially in the Gulliver room, the game is really slowing down for me there. But the save.

The file is located in the: C:\Users\Username\AppData\LocalLow\SnowDrop\GlitterInvitation
Thanks

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
Updating my client for game version 0.35.0.

VT:
DL: ,

NEW VERSION FOR 0.37.0: https://f95zone.to/threads/glitter-invitation-v0-31-snow-drop.118762/post-12887846

Added FreeCam.
Added the ability to undress Aoi.

It installs the same way as before, just unzip the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

P.S. I took a screenshot from the game, I hope you like it ;3

image_2024-01-21_04-50-17.png

Last edited:

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
게임 버전 0.35.0에 공격 클라이언트를 업데이트합니다.

VT:
DL: 매스 ,

프리캠이 추가되었습니다.
아오이의 옷을 특별하게 제공하는 기능이 추가되었습니다.

이전과 동일한 방식으로 구성하고, 게임 폴더에 압축 내용을 압축하면 됩니다.

게임을 즐겨보세요 ^,...,^

추신: 게임 스크린샷을 끊었습니다. 마음에 드세요 ;3

View attachment 3282198
[/인용하다]
나'm so glad to see you again. I don't know how do you make custom mode, but I really respect about it. Thx

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022

VT:
DL: Mega,

Added FreeCam.

It installs the same way as before, just unzip the contents of the archive into the game folder.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

View attachment 3282198
You're a GOD ! THANKS ! I will try it tomorrow, I really hope we can now see the lighthouse scene from outside :3

snarglesnargle

May 11, 2019

VT:

Added FreeCam.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

View attachment 3282198
I'm getting some weird glitches with Aoi's model with her clothes off, like she's made of sticks. I can post a picture if that's not a known issue right now.

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
I'm getting some weird glitches with Aoi's model with her clothes off, like she's made of sticks. I can post a picture if that's not a known issue right now.
I understand what you mean, this is not a glitch, the game developers most likely did this so that when the character has clothes on, the body does not show through it, so they change the model this way

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
she looks better in the Alice and Aoi chase event, I think the dev is adding to her model as he goes.... to that extent... if this patch gets updated for .36 or upcoming .37 I will be VERY VERY happy.... that building top scene could REALLY use some nude mod.....

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023

VT:

Added FreeCam.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

View attachment 3282198
This is AMAZING thank you very much for this! I can't wait to see what the next version of your mod can do to Aoi's rooftop scene! Do you have compatibility plans for 0.36?

Last edited:

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
I understand what you mean, this is not a glitch, the game developers most likely did this so that when the character has clothes on, the body does not show through it, so they change the model this way
With Aoi, they actually changed to labelling it all in english so it is easier to find, but Gulliver had a similar issue for her body. For Aoi she has armHide, bodyHide, and toeHide. If you could change them at the same time as removing clothes, that should fix it.

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
With Aoi, they actually changed to labelling it all in english so it is easier to find, but Gulliver had a similar issue for her body. For Aoi she has armHide, bodyHide, and toeHide. If you could change them at the same time as removing clothes, that should fix it.
Do you mean BlendShapes? If so, then I tried to play with them, but nothing works, I can’t even understand why. I also can’t search for BlendShapes by their name, I only have the ability to change them using their index (Which I don’t know).

Update: I understood why I can’t change these BlendShapes, some kind of animation constantly sets the values of these BlendShapes to 100, now it remains to understand which parameter in the Animator is responsible for this))

Last edited:

Powerflux

Mar 24, 2022

VT:

Added FreeCam.

Enjoy the game ^,...,^

View attachment 3282198
Great update to your mod! With how much you have seen throughout the game's assembly file; Do you think it's possible for a size changer mod for the characters?

Reactions: Kijanginopa2000

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
I would imaging adding size change will change some things like hit boxes and be interesting on some challenges.... dodging a foot games, the tag games. but for the general exploration parts it would be FANTASTIC... Larger Gulliver for example sounds nice.... even it is us who is smaller!

Reactions: Kijanginopa2000

Bordey

Mar 12, 2023
The new version is up. It's the Januray update where Aoi breaks a city, includes the english translation patch. Link here:

Dec 22, 2022
also for the mod menu on v.35 it works on the new one still, just bugs out and gives aoi saggy granny tits when you get into the intro for her

soltheunknown

Jan 21, 2023
also for the mod menu on v.35 it works on the new one still, just bugs out and gives aoi saggy granny tits when you get into the intro for her
When I tried that on 0.36 it failed to load the mod menu just game as normal... could it be an all English thing? 0.37 is the same content just English, In the classroom yes? did it work in the CITY though?

Edit: confirmed on 0.37 this is INCREDIBLE with different camera angles and other features.

Last edited: