Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Dec 22, 2022
If anyone cares I managed to update the uncensor patch to 0.32, Unnamed Asset Path 1372 is currently Unnamed Asset Path 3002, the old .txt file still works though (I only tested with gulliver, no mosaic there)
Also the installer is called "updated nude mod" but it's a typo, it just removed the mosaic censorship
Installation is simple, just put it in your GlitterInvitation_Data/ next to the resources.assets file and run it
1702454983570.png
also thank you dipship :3

Powerflux

Mar 24, 2022
Can anyone play the 0.34 tag event with their mods on? My game goes to a black screen when I try to do it.

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
To install the client, simply copy the contents of the archive to the game folder.

Call client menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

VT:

Download:
MEGA

[/QUOTE]
What did he edited assets to remove socks, boots, etc.
I can't remove aoi's boots.
Also, if I find asset's path ID, then what I should do to remove them.

(this image is aoi's loafer's asset)

Reactions: uhmgl745

Rubyrose23

Jan 15, 2020
Can anyone send me the link to the latest version with the zip files already combined so I can just play the game right off the bat?

uhmgl745

Jan 22, 2022
If anyone cares I managed to update the uncensor patch to 0.32, Unnamed Asset Path 1372 is currently Unnamed Asset Path 3002, the old .txt file still works though (I only tested with gulliver, no mosaic there)
Also the installer is called "updated nude mod" but it's a typo, it just removed the mosaic censorship
Installation is simple, just put it in your GlitterInvitation_Data/ next to the resources.assets file and run it
I'm replying to my previous comment to give an update regarding the little mod I made
lol
lmao even
I tried updating it to 0.34, but the devs patched the method I was using and I can't make it work, the censor is no longer classified as a shader from what I can tell, if you want to uncensor just use Kalybr50's mod, it actually works unlike mine

Dec 22, 2022
I'm replying to my previous comment to give an update regarding the little mod I made
lol
lmao even
I tried updating it to 0.34, but the devs patched the method I was using and I can't make it work, the censor is no longer classified as a shader from what I can tell, if you want to uncensor just use Kalybr50's mod, it actually works unlike mine
i mean shit it "works" as long as you dont piss round to much

Afhhhv

Aug 31, 2023
I hope it won't be like version 0.32, which hasn't been released on Kemono for a long time

Huesos890tc$

Oct 6, 2022
You don't need to combine anything just extract the first one and have them all in the same folder, Snowdrop always says that
Can you explain? I download them but they are all already extracted, but should I download a version of the game or something?

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
Can you explain? I download them but they are all already extracted, but should I download a version of the game or something?
Ok so they come in three files, GlitterInvitation.7z.001, 002, etc right? You only need to extract one of them, GlitterInvitation.7z.001. After you extract it, it should create a folder Glitter Invitation. After you do that you just drag and drop GlitterInvitation.7z.002 and all else into that folder. That's it. It's not that hard, nor does it require any kind of special software, unless you count the extraction software.

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
To install the client, simply copy the contents of the archive to the game folder.

Call client menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

VT:

Download:
MEGA
What did he edited assets to remove socks, boots, etc.
I can't remove aoi's boots.
Also, if I find asset's path ID, then what I should do to remove them.

(this image is aoi's loafer's asset)
[/QUOTE]

plz anyone make mode for aoi and share for us. I had removed aoi's loafers assets, but aoi always wear a loafer. Also there are some bugs of Karby's mode when we met aoi. I analyzed Karby's mode's .dll, but I cannot edit code to solve errors with aoi. Plz anyone make some mods or new way to show aoi's barefoot.
If anyone help for me, then I'll give you glitter invitation 0.36.0 .zip file.