Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

EdyGTSDocs

Jun 10, 2022
I hope they release an update today on the kemono website
Me too, although they have not updated the page lately, and certain artists are updated with content from 2022.
The last update of snow ended up being the version of 0.32 with Gulliver's masturbating event, but in the Japanese version. :( :(

Last edited:

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
Is it just me or is anyone else suddenly in some kind of underwater situation when they load the game?

dragarel

Oct 17, 2022
There is only a link for the trial version in there, no?
Or am I missing something?
The trial version is called that because it is technically not finished yet, I think, so the trial version is the most up to date, but still not finished, therefore trial version. It's a bit weird, but keep in mind that the creators also don't have English as a first language.

Gusmaum

Oct 21, 2019
The trial version is called that because it is technically not finished yet, I think, so the trial version is the most up to date, but still not finished, therefore trial version. It's a bit weird, but keep in mind that the creators also don't have English as a first language.
Nevermind, I missed the actual game on the top of the page hidden under the mp4 files

Senrusfed

Nov 12, 2022
If anyone cares I managed to update the uncensor patch to 0.32, Unnamed Asset Path 1372 is currently Unnamed Asset Path 3002, the old .txt file still works though (I only tested with gulliver, no mosaic there)
Also the installer is called "updated nude mod" but it's a typo, it just removed the mosaic censorship
Installation is simple, just put it in your GlitterInvitation_Data/ next to the resources.assets file and run it
Could you do it for Resize me too ?