Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

compact_pie74

Jan 4, 2022
I have some troubles with texts. Like this, or it making some numbers. and as i understood after, the saves isn't work( 1693839455436.png

Last edited:

Venchi

Feb 21, 2019
Any folks familiar with Unity, are there any files I can modify to get this thing less likely to freeze upon trying to load a new game? Been waiting through multiple updates to see if it'd get resolved through the dev, but I've lost faith in that happening.

Edit: Didn't think it was worth cluttering the thread with a new post over this. After experimenting for a few hours, and digging through documentation... well, to keep it short, I've verified there's no easy solution. I've been able to reliably get a few more seconds out of the intro, but it's going to take some more advanced work then throwing some user commands on a shortcut (settings files don't seem to be a thing for some reason, we get that convoluted work around instead). This has got me pretty stubborn, though. Will report back if I can get a performance patch of sorts going.

Last edited:

Leonardo(P)

Jan 3, 2023
very grateful for the mods we currently have, but a great suggestion would be an automated text machine translation integrated for all the new updates and not having to wait a month for the next english update

SageHarpuia

Sep 17, 2023
Does anyone have a compilation or guide of how to get all the currently available scenes? Or at least can we work on one?
I've been trying to get some scenes and I can't seem to figure out how to make it happen or if they even are on the current version since I've been going by the dev posts on twitter, like Alice eating you or her competition with Gulliver.

env_light

May 4, 2019
Does anyone have a compilation or guide of how to get all the currently available scenes? Or at least can we work on one?
I've been trying to get some scenes and I can't seem to figure out how to make it happen or if they even are on the current version since I've been going by the dev posts on twitter, like Alice eating you or her competition with Gulliver.
Most of the scenes with Alice is achived by walking around parts of her body while she's sits on a beach. One event is triggered by entering lighthouse at night. Competition with Guliver is avaible after u finished her first time event. Then alice to ask you about her. You could also crawl into Guliver boot while she's sleeping tho it's hard to trigger for some reason. You can aslo go into bottle in her room. That all i rememberd since the last time i played.

uhmgl745

Jan 22, 2022
If anyone cares I managed to update the uncensor patch to 0.32, Unnamed Asset Path 1372 is currently Unnamed Asset Path 3002, the old .txt file still works though (I only tested with gulliver, no mosaic there)
Also the installer is called "updated nude mod" but it's a typo, it just removed the mosaic censorship
Installation is simple, just put it in your GlitterInvitation_Data/ next to the resources.assets file and run it