Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

anon30000

Sep 17, 2022
Wish she shrunk us smaller in the new update. Does anyone know how to make a mod that lets you shrink yourself? I'd love to revisit some of these scenes but smaller

Kalybr50

Modder
Sep 8, 2021
New client version rewritten under BepInEx 6.0.0-be.647.
There may be bugs and errors, since this is my first mod written for BepInEx.

To install the client, simply copy the contents of the archive to the game folder.

Call client menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

Latest version: https://f95zone.to/threads/glitter-invitation-v0-31-snow-drop.118762/post-12754310

Last edited:

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022

To install the client, simply copy the contents of the archive to the game folder.

Call client menu - TAB

ATTENTION! If suddenly you encounter some problems when starting the client, perhaps installing will help you

VT:

Download:
MEGA

Thank you for the awesome mod ! Just discovered the giantess girl insertion Scene from outside, awesome !
Is it somehow possible to escape the lighthouse scene to see what happens there ? Seems like the fly won't work on scenes where you attached to something :/

anon30000

Sep 17, 2022

Call client menu - TAB

VT:

Download:
MEGA
You're great, thank you!

Sep 23, 2021
Please

Call client menu - TAB

VT:

Download:
MEGA
Please give the tutorial step by step how to install it

Sep 23, 2021

Call client menu - TAB

VT:

Download:
MEGA
Can't install tutorial please

Meteorrefused

Oct 10, 2022

Call client menu - TAB

VT:

Download:
MEGA
Please ?

Otakemanu

Mar 2, 2023

Call client menu - TAB

VT:

Download:
MEGA
do i need to reinstall melon loader or i just download that and that's all?

Mmm_Why_Not

Jul 11, 2023
Fatal error. System.AccessViolationException: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.
at Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Injection.ClassInjector.hkGenericMethodGetMethod(Il2CppInterop.Runtime.Runtime.Il2CppGenericMethod*, Boolean)

This message pops up everytime the game loads in and crashes. What does it mean and does anyone else get this?

I also get this error, not sure what this means or how to fix it

If if you find the solution please share

Not_Raccoon

Aug 15, 2023
Constantly getting archive errors when I try to open the different files. Ive tried 7z, WinRAR, and NanoZip, no luck :/