Unity Glitter Invitation [v0.37] [Snow Drop]

Afhhhv

Aug 31, 2023
What did he edited assets to remove socks, boots, etc.
I can't remove aoi's boots.
Also, if I find asset's path ID, then what I should do to remove them.

(this image is aoi's loafer's asset)
plz anyone make mode for aoi and share for us. I had removed aoi's loafers assets, but aoi always wear a loafer. Also there are some bugs of Karby's mode when we met aoi. I analyzed Karby's mode's .dll, but I cannot edit code to solve errors with aoi. Plz anyone make some mods or new way to show aoi's barefoot.
If anyone help for me, then I'll give you glitter invitation 0.36.0 .zip file.
[/QUOTE]
Please throw off the update 0.36 I just recently bought a laptop I really want to try the update

Reactions: Kijanginopa2000

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
What did he edited assets to remove socks, boots, etc.
I can't remove aoi's boots.
Also, if I find asset's path ID, then what I should do to remove them.

(this image is aoi's loafer's asset)
plz anyone make mode for aoi and share for us. I had removed aoi's loafers assets, but aoi always wear a loafer. Also there are some bugs of Karby's mode when we met aoi. I analyzed Karby's mode's .dll, but I cannot edit code to solve errors with aoi. Plz anyone make some mods or new way to show aoi's barefoot.
[/QUOTE]

I could get it done in 0.35. Will need 0.36 to actually do that for you there, as assets can change. Did you just want her to always be barefoot? Otherwise, if you want something like Kalybr50's mod, I'm afraid I still wouldn't know how except wait for them to hopefully update.

Last edited:
Reactions: jeongchanung

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
I could get it done in 0.35. Will need 0.36 to actually do that for you there, as assets can change. Did you just want her to always be barefoot? Otherwise, if you want something like Kalybr50's mod, I'm afraid I still wouldn't know how except wait for them to hopefully update.
[/QUOTE]

Can you give me the method to make aoi barefoot? Then I'll share 0.36.0 .zip

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
[/QUOTE]

I really just did as I did pages back to make Gulliver nude while we didn't have the melonloader mod, just deleted the assets.

Seeing as it isn't an in-game mod toggle, you want to backup the resources.assets in case you want to revert/somehow mess up. Just open in Unity Asset Bundle Extractor (UABE) and delete the loafers PathID 2388, the mesh. Without the mesh, they just won't load in, and the game doesn't break.

Socks if you need it I think are the PathID 1028?

Also when you apply and save, it'll add a "modded" on the end of your edited file. With your original resources file renamed, removed the modded part and the new resources will load.

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
[/QUOTE]

Oh to add on, the pathids might change. Which is why I asked for the file first to do it. I should've remembered that in first reply.

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
Oh to add on, the pathids might change. Which is why I asked for the file first to do it. I should've remembered that in first reply.
[/QUOTE]

I had found Loafers path ID and I had deleted it, but I can't see barefoot aoi. This is 0.36.0glitter .zip file. If you make aoi's barefoot, then give me method how to make barefoot.

Reactions: jezuzsaveme

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022
I had found Loafers path ID and I had deleted it, but I can't see barefoot aoi. This is 0.36.0glitter .zip file. If you make aoi's barefoot, then give me method how to make barefoot.
Mega
[/QUOTE]
Thank you. In v0.36, I can find the loafers now are PathID 2567, the socks 1173. I've made sure myself that I didn't mess anything up. (I thought I did for a moment but forgot they expect you to click away dialogue sometimes.)

If you need me to, I could try uploading the resources file for you. From what I remember last time though, using UABE's mod maker starts requiring other people to move their game to the same file path I use, so I might want to make my own mega to share the resources file directly.

jeongchanung

Dec 16, 2023
Mega
Thank you. In v0.36, I can find the loafers now are PathID 2567, the socks 1173. I've made sure myself that I didn't mess anything up. (I thought I did for a moment but forgot they expect you to click away dialogue sometimes.)

If you need me to, I could try uploading the resources file for you. From what I remember last time though, using UABE's mod maker starts requiring other people to move their game to the same file path I use, so I might want to make my own mega to share the resources file directly.
[/QUOTE]
If you can share your resource.asset. plz give me

asdfjkl;599

Dec 20, 2022

If you can share your resource.asset. plz give me
[/QUOTE]

Just rename your resources and extract mine in and you should be good to go.

Reactions: jezuzsaveme

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
why does the game keep freezing when starting up a new game. is it not compatible with AMD? thats the GPU im using.
Also does anyone have a save? I'm tired having to go through the intro because of the freezes that I keep getting.

Last edited:

BlackSln90

Jan 24, 2023
why does the game keep freezing when starting up a new game. is it not compatible with AMD? thats the GPU im using.
Also does anyone have a save? I'm tired having to go through the intro because of the freezes that I keep getting.
What kind of video card do you have? The game's optimization is not very good, so it slows down on weak video cards.

Malik177

Jul 23, 2022
What kind of video card do you have? The game's optimization is not very good, so it slows down on weak video cards.
Probably that's what it is, hopefully it gets optimized by modders or the devs. The thing is the game runs fine and at decent speed while im exploringtown. But when it's transitioning the game freezes. So that's why I'm asking for a save so I don't have go through the intro