Unity Global Mutation [v0.0.8b] [Rolanda]

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes

ltuvis

Feb 6, 2024
View attachment 3411999

Overview:
Background
You are tired of your original job. Thus, you quit the job and decide to move to a small town.
Everything going well at first few days. However, when you wake up at another day, the morning is more quiet than usual.
At first you don't care about it much. But when you walk out to the street, there are no any people in your sight.
Instead, many unknown species starting to appear everywhere, you are getting panic and realizing that everything has changed.

For now on, you will need to find your way to adapt the future live.

Game Play
In this game, you will have to control your character to survive under the threat from hungry and monster.
By looting or gathering, from inside the buildings to outdoor or from various creature and environment,
you can collect different material and basic survival supply.
With sufficient material, you can even build your own crafting table, and craft useful items that can help you to survive.
Some creature in the world are peaceful and some are more aggressive, you can choose to avoid it or initialize a combat in order to survive.
Remember, if you are grabbed by some horny monster, no one will rescue you.
So try to cover yourself and prevent being catched!
Thread Updated: 2024/03/05
Release Date: 2023/08/02
Developer: Rolanda F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(64bit): - -
Win(32bit): - -
Android: - -

View attachment 3413353 View attachment 3413354 View attachment 3413356 View attachment 3413357 View attachment 3413359 View attachment 3413362 View attachment 3413406 View attachment 3413407 View attachment 3413427 View attachment 3413428 View attachment 3413429 View attachment 3413432
View attachment 3411999

Overview:
You are tired of your original job. Thus, you quit the job and decide to move to a small town.
Everything going well at first few days. However, when you wake up at another day, the morning is more quiet than usual.
At first you don't care about it much. But when you walk out to the street, there are no any people in your sight.
Instead, many unknown species starting to appear everywhere, you are getting panic and realizing that everything has changed.
For now on, you will need to find your way to adapt the future live.
Game Play
Thread Updated: 2024-03-06
Release Date: 2024-03-01
Developer: Rolanda - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.8
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(64bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Win(32bit): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3413354 View attachment 3413356 View attachment 3413357 View attachment 3413359 View attachment 3413362 View attachment 3413406 View attachment 3413407 View attachment 3413427 View attachment 3413428 View attachment 3413429 View attachment 3413432 View attachment 3413352 View attachment 3413353
this game is perfection just imagine if it was a full game props to the dev this is very good anyone else know similar games to this?

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
Hah, wasn't expecting to see this here of all places after I found it on Itch back during v0.2.. to think it's already been long enough to shape up some more. I had forgotten this existed for a while, thank you for the reminder.

Have to wonder if the wolf might get an extended scene after the finisher where the protag is dragged to the nearest den (nest, I know but its weird calling it that for a canine), cause lemme tell ya this is a rare occurrence in these kinda games. Would be an instant win in my books.

Reactions: fdfggfd
Sep 5, 2021
So I haven't played but it sounds like another 'game over' to have sex/rape game. Will there be a way to play with sex scenes being your primary goal? Like a succubus character or something. Maybe a character who gets less negatives from rape and buffs from consensual. Or a way to offer your body to monsters for your continued living. Like I said I haven't played it because I hate games that force you to lose in order to see sex/rape scenes.

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
So I haven't played but it sounds like another 'game over' to have sex/rape game. Will there be a way to play with sex scenes being your primary goal? Like a succubus character or something. Maybe a character who gets less negatives from rape and buffs from consensual. Or a way to offer your body to monsters for your continued living. Like I said I haven't played it because I hate games that force you to lose in order to see sex/rape scenes.
Sex doesn't lead to game over here

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017
Nah, no losses required. There is a hunger/thirst mechanic though and heat cycles, which would probably imply preg content at some point later.

Noctane

Dec 9, 2021
>0.0.8
It's really unhealthy to think of what 1.0 would be like, but i can't help myself.
HYPE

Comprender

Jan 6, 2022
Game is pretty good, played a few hours and I like it overall.

+ Positives
- Negatives, observations with possible suggestions
= Bugs and suggestions

+ Art style is pretty good, bit pixely but there is charm to it, guessing it will improve as development goes.
+ Premise is good, I love me some survival crafting.
+ Mechanics are pretty simple, looking forward to being able to map my own controls.
+ Lewd.

- Combat is a bit punishing at times, might be just me going for parries and such with blocking rather than dodging, somehow notice my health goes down pretty quick after a few hits or mistakes.
- When getting knocked down and getting forced into animation it gets a bit frustrating having to wait for the whole scene to play out (or I'm just too stupid to realize there is an escape mechanic even for when you get knocked down, if so it's not quite clear).
- Clothing deteriorate very fast from damage and extremely fast against slimes, might need a slight rebalance.
- Some items such as salt and oil don't stack

= When trying to add items to a full container that contains a stack of items you want to add using the arrow to add all items from your inventory, the item doesn't transfer. For example let's say I have a full container and there is a stack of 3 carrots in it and I want to add the carrots from my inventory to it using the arrow to add all items, the carrots in my inventory refuse to transfer and I have to manually add them myself. This also appears to happen when my backpack is full and I try to add all items from a container.
= When opening inventory, clicking an item and then closing the inventory the prompt for item usage/drop remains on screen until another item was interacted with.
= Goatmen can sometimes charge and get stuck in the main entrance of a building, unable to hit them and they don't attack either, they just stand there and unable to move.
= Hardware stores sometimes generate enemies in the middle of the collapsed shelves and they are stuck there.
= The arrows on the build menu don't seem to work as they overlap with the items on the slider.
= When blocking with a weapon it might make more sense for the weapon to lose durability rather than your "armor" from the damage blocked, if blocking barehanded then it may make more sense for the "armor" to take damage.
= "Standard" loot setting seems to generate a huge abundance of loot which kinda defeats the challenge of resource management. Not sure if the amount of loot generated on standard setting is intended to be so abundant but may be worth toning it down to fit more into a "normal difficulty" setting.
= I assume there will be leveling system in place where stats can be upgraded later on, but mentioning it would be neat to have the ability to level up and maybe invest into some skills to further boost efficiency of some actions. Doesn't have to be any complex skill tree system or anything.
= If there is a possibility to add a mechanic that filled hunger/thirst bars regenerate health/stamina faster respectively that would be awesome.
= A sleep meter would also do some justice for the game just to force us to manage our time effectively and make use of the bed more. Maybe some items could have caffeine to delay the need for sleep.

Hopefully I didn't overload too much, but this would be my first round of feedback.

pyurium

Aug 26, 2019
Does anyone know if the 64 bit version has been updated/patched for the 'virus' it supposedly had?

SPACE!man

Formerly 'dudelookingforstuff'
Jan 3, 2020
From the author's itch.io:

So yes, the author is working on it. :)
I'm hoping genitals means "gender" cos that'd really make it for me (a lot of gay furry stuff is visual novels). I mean, still a good concept I want to see evolve regardless, just kinda hoping there's options in future. :3

Noire32

May 28, 2021
for an early build this has solid ground, really really hope the author keeps it up and doesnt end up like some projects that will remain unnamed

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019

Pretending to Dark Soul There.
Cut to the chase. I See what going here and i like it soo gonna keeping eye on this
goood luck

don't know if that really a bug but the goat man in video there can grab u while it stun cuz it got her in corner
OH btw. What are the roadmap. Is this gonna be like Last Stand Union City? I hope we got friends to hang and love along the way hehehhe

Last edited:

Anya225

Jun 29, 2017

Pretending to Dark Soul There.
Cut to the chase. I See what going here and i like it soo gonna keeping eye on this
goood luck

don't know if that really a bug but the goat man in video there can grab u while it stun cuz it got her in corner
OH btw. What are the roadmap. Is this gonna be like Last Stand Union City? I hope we got friends to hang and love along the way hehehhe
There's a roadmap posted in a spoiler not 3 posts above yours.

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes