outraider96

Jul 16, 2017
sounds familiar maybe seen it before in doujin or a manga anyway im gonna download it for the sake of fifth pic like everyone else probably

Tsumirin

Jul 4, 2019
I like this game, kinda gender-bending games are not usually be seen around the world lol. However, I like the story setting and topic also the graphic is good kinda if someone knows more games like this I request you to let me know. I have played X-change and Ying Yang first and Seitenkan too.

Zombie Shop

Apr 3, 2018
Indeed, it would be great if this was the whole game but this was just the English demo taken from the DL website. Someone put it on Steam to make some money off it too. Not sure if the full game ever got translated. This will end after the prologue and has only 1 or 2 scenes. Its been a while since I played it.

Reactions: Furyous D

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Indeed, it would be great if this was the whole game but this was just the English demo taken from the DL website. Someone put it on Steam to make some money off it too. Not sure if the full game ever got translated. This will end after the prologue and has only 1 or 2 scenes. Its been a while since I played it.
It's machine translation as well, he probably made it over an afternoon, he claims that he did it because Pin-Point games have a lot of text(a visual novel with a lot of text, who saw that one coming) and he was thinking of doing a sequel if this one sold well, claiming he stopped where the Japanese demo stopped because translation costs were too high, considering you can basically get freeware that autotranslates visual novels in real time, something tells me he is full of shit. He probably downloaded the demo, threw in the machine translation, then put it up on steam to try and sell as many copies as he could before it got DMCA'd.

D

Deleted member 22113

i cant help but not feel like a dumbass for not reading through the comments and expecting a goddamn full game when the first thing i looked at was the completed tag pretty sure somebody should throw an abandoned or something there

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i cant help but not feel like a dumbass for not reading through the comments and expecting a goddamn full game when the first thing i looked at was the completed tag pretty sure somebody should throw an abandoned or something there
well technically it is a completed product, it should however have a demo tag seeing as it is only a demo of the Japanese game that has been fully translated

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
checking back to see there has been any news on a full translation, I really wish I knew Japanese because if I did I would absolutely translate the full game myself for u guys

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Without a gallery I can't really say I enjoy this game as much as I'd like, not to mention how stripped down it feels, even as a prologue game.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes