Mod Ren'Py Glowing Stones : Heroes' Awakening [Ch.3] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JHawkins

May 30, 2020
There are, a lot of them actually, i decided to start over and your mod did throw up a notice for all of them.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 064727.jpg

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are, a lot of them actually, i decided to start over and your mod did throw up a notice for all of them.
As I stated... prior to this update the were no "clues". The clue feature is new, but yes, they cover all chapters but I was trying to point out that they were not available in the VN prior to this latest update (they are a new "feature") in regards to you stating that you had "missed" the previous ones in prior updates... make sense? Of course you'd have to replay to get the previous chapters' clues since the feature wasn't in the VN prior to this update.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

skrewball717

Aug 8, 2017
That's a shame, thanks for the update. Like any other VN like this, it'll go on the backburner for me as well until a mod comes out for it, so possibly never. I don't see why devs choose to do this as it just reduces the number of eyes on their work. Oh well. Appreciate what you always do Sancho

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That's a shame, thanks for the update. Like any other VN like this, it'll go on the backburner for me as well until a mod comes out for it, so possibly never. I don't see why devs choose to do this as it just reduces the number of eyes on their work. Oh well. Appreciate what you always do Sancho
Some devs hate mods. WT mods especially. Don't get it, what do you care what the user does with it after the fact?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Some devs hate mods. WT mods especially. Don't get it, what do you care what the user does with it after the fact?
Personally, I prefer playing with a WT, either built-in, modded in, or as a "last resort" a PDF/document. It gives me a way to either get the most out of the story, or choose the path that gives the effect I want out of it. (Sometimes, all a walkthrough can do, is to point to the effects a choice will have on the story as you play through it.)

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Well, there's now a built-in walkthrough in the VN (of sorts) so it'll be fine.
On one hand, that's less work for you (one load off your mind). But on the other hand, it's less work for you (as in, your previous works is essentially "discarded").

mistermwa

Oct 20, 2018
I don't think you need to spend your time on this mod and restart from scratch, there the built-in WT and the help to find the Clues, so it would be a waste of your time imo

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I went ahead and gave the built in walkthrough a try on this, and though I can totally understand why you would ice this mod, Sancho1969 in all honesty, kinda wish the built in walkthrough was more straight forward like your mods are. Took me a bit to figure out what the two people + sign meant. Anyways, thank you for the work you did on the 3 chapters previously!!!

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I went ahead and gave the built in walkthrough a try on this, and though I can totally understand why you would ice this mod, Sancho1969 in all honesty, kinda wish the built in walkthrough was more straight forward like your mods are. Took me a bit to figure out what the two people + sign meant. Anyways, thank you for the work you did on the 3 chapters previously!!!
I agree. While built-in mods can work, a more in-depth mod is always best.

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Understood. I placed this on the backburner for now until I make a final decision. I'm frustrated no doubt as I'd be starting from scratch which takes a long time to produce (professionally) and I'm now "once bitten twice shy" regarding the VN.

es_var

Jun 20, 2022
View attachment 2149015

Overview:
In-game mod for Glowing Stones
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 08/12/2023
Game/Creator: Glowing Stones / MoonLight Dev Corp /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Chapter 3
Game Version: Chapter 3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (will be implemented when required).
  • Too many new features to list.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 08/12/2023 12:18 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 2149057 View attachment 2149058 View attachment 2149060 View attachment 2149061 View attachment 2149062
View attachment 2149065 View attachment 2149066 View attachment 2149067 View attachment 2149069 View attachment 2149070 View attachment 2149072
Realtime toggled Walkthrough (either dev's or ChoiceGuide)
View attachment 2149063 View attachment 2149064
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2149051

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
View attachment 2149015

Overview:
In-game mod for Glowing Stones
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 08/12/2023
Game/Creator: Glowing Stones / MoonLight Dev Corp /
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: Chapter 3
Game Version: Chapter 3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (will be implemented when required).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 08/12/2023 12:18 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 2149057 View attachment 2149058 View attachment 2149060 View attachment 2149061 View attachment 2149062
View attachment 2149065 View attachment 2149066 View attachment 2149067 View attachment 2149069 View attachment 2149070 View attachment 2149072
Realtime toggled Walkthrough (either dev's or ChoiceGuide)
View attachment 2149063 View attachment 2149064
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 2149051

If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Please update your mod for the game Glowing Stones

Reactions: Punto
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote