• Guenda

• Shiva

• Ronda

• Killa

• Nella

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
I just started, but I couldn't help but mention right away that I decided to use the "change names" feature. I normally don't for any of the characters except for the MC (whom I always name the same stupid thing,) but I decided to change some names to ones that were more familiar to me, just to keep myself from getting distracted. I used a name meaning site to try to find new names close to the original name meanings.

Well, I renamed "Ketty" to Monica, and, well, I don't want to tell any spoilers but, something happened. The irony won't be lost on quite a bit of people. Started over and kept the names the same just to see if it was just the dev playing a joke on whoever picked that name. But nope, I just walked into one hell of a coincidence.

Just one hell of a coincidence, a hell of a coincidence, that's all. Heheh. Heh. o_o;;

Are you . . . are you sure this won't be needing the horror tag?

Last edited:

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
I just started, but I couldn't help but mention right away that I decided to use the "change names" feature. I normally don't for any of the characters except for the MC (whom I always name the same stupid thing,) but I decided to change some names to ones that were more familiar to me, just to keep myself from getting distracted. I used a name meaning site to try to find new names close to the original name meanings.

Well, I renamed "Ketty" to Monica, and, well, I don't want to tell any spoilers but, something happened. The irony won't be lost on quite a bit of people. Started over and kept the names the same just to see if it was just the dev playing a joke on whoever picked that name. But nope, I just walked into one hell of a coincidence.

Just one hell of a coincidence, a hell of a coincidence, that's all. Heheh. Heh. o_o;;

Are you . . . are you sure this won't be needing the horror tag?

Okay, in your case, I think it was even worse, hahaha, you experienced it more.

So, regarding the horror tag, I discussed it with some people, and in the end, I’ll never use forced jump scares or gore or blood. It will just be creepy at times. For this reason, I linked Kety’s interaction more to the Paranormal tag than to Horror, since it’s not really a classic horror. It's just 'weird' at times

• Haha
Reactions: Pidgeons and Lerd0

Pidgeons

Jul 5, 2019
Okay, in your case, I think it was even worse, hahaha, you experienced it more.

So, regarding the horror tag, I discussed it with some people, and in the end, I’ll never use forced jump scares or gore or blood. It will just be creepy at times. For this reason, I linked Kety’s interaction more to the Paranormal tag than to Horror, since it’s not really a classic horror. It's just 'weird' at times

Whatever you call it, I thought it was pretty cool, but I like that sort of thing. But either way, I know it's a bit early to tell but I think your game's going to turn out pretty interesting. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: PozzGames

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Linear story with sandbox sounds pretty much like the worst of both worlds
Yeah pretty much i like sandbox games that let me play the story the order i want and you can replay the sex scenes whit the girls and isnt the typical sandbox that you have to grind more than a WOW player .
But yeah what is the point of making a open world game if the story has to be played in a expecific order to advance the history like wtf

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Linear story with sandbox sounds pretty much like the worst of both worlds
What I'm aiming for is essentially a sandbox world with a linear storyline that gradually introduces new elements into the sandbox environment. I've been working on developing this game in my spare time since January, juggling it with a full-time job and family responsibilities (It's like the hell).

Each version currently has relatively sparse content, but the goal is to expand the 'sandbox' significantly over time.

I've intentionally chosen to develop the game step by step to better understand and correct any mistakes along the way. Rather than rushing to release a flawed product after years of work, I prefer refining it continuously. Ultimately, my vision is to create a sandbox with multiple storylines.

To give you a better idea, my goal is to create a game similar in concept to Corruption and Solvalley.

Reactions: Lerd0

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I've never understood why devs say they don't like something but it's needed for the story. They're the one writing the story so it could have been written without it sorry if this comes off kind of dickish as that wasn't the intent but I just don't get it.
Is like i suffered a sexual assault when i was a kid so im gonna make a history in which a girl gets raped . But i totally make it for the history guys is totally necesary that this character gets gang raped by a bunch of hobos is not that i like this fetish no no no i hate it .
XD if you like lesbian say it, dont make cheap excuses my guy .

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
Is like i suffered a sexual assault when i was a kid so im gonna make a history in which a girl gets raped . But i totally make it for the history guys is totally necesary that this character gets gang raped by a bunch of hobos is not that i like this fetish no no no i hate it .
XD if you like lesbian say it, dont make cheap excuses my guy .
Mmm, no, really, I'm not a fan of lesbian content; I'm indifferent.
Why would I say something that isn't true?
I think it would have been much easier if, in response to the first complaint about the "lesbian" tag, I had said: "Yeah, screw it, I love lesbians. The game will be 90% about lesbians, haha! The protagonist will just be a side character."

I probably would have had to justify myself less. :confused:

For me, it works in the plot. Sure, for some people it might seem cliché or boring, but I'm not going to change my mind. The scenes will be skippable, but as the story progresses, there will definitely be moments where some lesbian events occur.

However, I want to create a game that includes as many fetishes as possible and makes them optional.
I'm not particularly into foot fetishes, but I include them because I know that some people enjoy them.
As for the shrinking fetish, I'm not a fan either, but I'll add it in the future because some people will love it.

I want to try to include as many fetishes as possible, obviously if they are legitimate, lol.
I haven't included any lesbian scenes yet, but I will (it's plot-related and I'm not going to change it).

I discovered only after I started that "lesbian content" is like the devil to some harem enthusiasts, much like NTR.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Mmm, no, really, I'm not a fan of lesbian content; I'm indifferent.
Why would I say something that isn't true?
I think it would have been much easier if, in response to the first complaint about the "lesbian" tag, I had said: "Yeah, screw it, I love lesbians. The game will be 90% about lesbians, haha! The protagonist will just be a side character."

I probably would have had to justify myself less. :confused:

For me, it works in the plot. Sure, for some people it might seem cliché or boring, but I'm not going to change my mind. The scenes will be skippable, but as the story progresses, there will definitely be moments where some lesbian events occur.

However, I want to create a game that includes as many fetishes as possible and makes them optional.
I'm not particularly into foot fetishes, but I include them because I know that some people enjoy them.
As for the shrinking fetish, I'm not a fan either, but I'll add it in the future because some people will love it.

I want to try to include as many fetishes as possible, obviously if they are legitimate, lol.
I haven't included any lesbian scenes yet, but I will (it's plot-related and I'm not going to change it).

I discovered only after I started that "lesbian content" is like the devil to some harem enthusiasts, much like NTR.
I dont mind if isnt behind MC and the player can avoid it (not the same as skip it ) if this is your first game i advice you pick some fetish than try to include every fetish is gonna save some headache at leas make them that you can avoid them ( dont happen if you dont choose them )

PozzGames

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2023
sorry to burst your bubble but do you know what dreams are?

not real.

dont get me wrong i had my eyes on your game for a while now, but it goes in a direction i dont like and i dont really see this game going anywhere, i still wish you luck
mmmh I understand, I’ll try change your idea with the time.
I know the risky of a “sandbox + multiple linear story game”
But it’s the type of game that can work only when totally finish.
Obviously it will require time and isn’t easy

the only thing I can do is try to be as constant as possible with the development of the game, little by little I will understand where I am wrong and I will improve

if I wanted something simple and instant I would make a linear story, the types of games that inspired me initially were super empty and slowly they filled up

Reactions: Lerd0
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes