Comics Goblin Ambush! [2023-15-09] [Datamining]

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
DataMining
Glad to see you back. The scene with the female warrior being put back in her place looks promising. Especially love the detail of the gobbo sucking on her tits. Excellent work as always!
Will the milk maids from chapter 3 also see some action? The action for these characters felt rather short compared to the previous chapters, even though these might just be side characters. Especially the (maybe) younger sister in the background didn't see any action, except this teaser:

023.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

Last edited:

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
DataMining
Glad to see you back. The scene with the female warrior being put back in her place looks promising. Especially love the detail of the gobbo sucking on her tits. Excellent work as always!
Will the milk maids from chapter 3 also see some action? The action for these characters felt rather short compared to the previous chapters, even though these might just be side characters. Especially the (maybe) younger sister in the background didn't see any action, except this teaser:
Yes, the two milk maids will be back. But the way I work I tend focus on one piece at a time. Hence why there are no new WIPs with them. But both milk maids will be back and get some action ;)

sadas212

Aug 31, 2019
Really like your works, hope to see something special in the end, all stories need to be ended!

That post was edited by me by request from author.

Last edited:
Reactions: hmmmmmnike

Alapsis80

Sep 15, 2024
Really like your works, a specially guro part! Found that image on gurochan, hope to see something like that in the end of that interesting story ))
Well, let's start with the fact that I haven't noticed any such inclinations behind DataMining. Well, don't be silent - admit it's your doing? Although most likely he found one photo of everything, it seems to me. Someone did something nasty in Photoshop. And in general, sadas212, what are you doing there? I accidentally went there for a minute and flew out like a bullet - some perverts, sadists, maniacs and pedophiles gathered! You don't find normal funny anymore - you can't get it up, bitch, you need kids! Are you not confused by posting this here? In short - why am I crucifying myself - it's useless anyway - a sick person.

sadas212

Aug 31, 2019
Well, let's start with the fact that I haven't noticed any such inclinations behind DataMining. Well, don't be silent - admit it's your doing? Although most likely he found one photo of everything, it seems to me. Someone did something nasty in Photoshop. And in general, sadas212, what are you doing there? I accidentally went there for a minute and flew out like a bullet - some perverts, sadists, maniacs and pedophiles gathered! You don't find normal funny anymore - you can't get it up, bitch, you need kids! Are you not confused by posting this here? In short - why am I crucifying myself - it's useless anyway - a sick person.
Well maybe cause you dont lurk enough for his works, there are pretty hardcore stuff exist on the web under his name. And it is definetly his work, just maybe alternative ending for someone comission.
Yeah, gurochan not for pussys, you need balls to browse in there and keep your sanity.

Last edited: