Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Out of date.

Also download and install the hotfix attached to this post!

It requires the Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.0 to already be installed.

I can't guarantee its stability, save frequently. I'll be doing more playtesting and bugfixing myself over the next couple days and some MTL cleanup. If you encounter a bug, please share the krkr.console.log file from your savedata folder. It looks like a giant mess, but I assure you it is a lot more helpful than screenshots or telling me things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live. THIS IS ONLY A PATCH.

It requires the Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.0 to already be installed.

I can't guarantee its stability, save frequently. I'll be doing more playtesting and bugfixing myself over the next couple days and some MTL cleanup. If you encounter a bug, please share the krkr.console.log file from your savedata folder. It looks like a giant mess, but I assure you it is a lot more helpful than screenshots or telling me things.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Thanks for all your work since day one! :)

Just to be sure, if I get the OP download and your patch DLC2, do I have everything the game can offer yet?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Just to be sure, if I get the OP download and your patch DLC2, do I have everything the game can offer yet?
Yes except dinner and arena this translation don't support it.
If you encounter a bug, please share the krkr.console.log file from your savedata folder.
Well i was testing also and find some bugs but they don't appear as any error in game so i will write them now.

First about gallery there is no ending and no unlocking gallery button for dlc.
1.png 2.png
Second shield goblin from tower don't work correctly. You can add them to your goblin but they will not appear number is always 0 (like my shaman shows) i have 244 in total. But even if they don't appear in game they number are reduced from my burrow. So when i add them to all four goblins in my army after fight they number was reduced to 240 even they don't appear in fight.
3.png

I try game on 3* an meet Cielvery (appear at start of the game) and Rolo (random encounter) i didn't met Pamela (any news how or when she appear?)
When i try game on normal mode i met Cielvery but Rolo didn't appear (in old reference sheet she should shows on 14 turn but she didn't) bug or she will appear later. This is all the bugs i found for now i will make more testings later.

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
First about gallery there is no ending and no unlocking gallery button for dlc.
This DLC have no new endings. The unlock all scenes part may be an issue though

Second shield goblin from tower don't work correctly. You can add them to your goblin but they will not appear number is always 0 (like my shaman shows) i have 244 in total.
To use Riders or Shielders, you also need to have Goblins (for Riders) and Hobgoblins (for Shielders). If you equip an Alpha unit with Shielders, but your Hobgoblin population is 0, then there will be no Shielder available.

You can think the "tokens" drop in the Tower are just one-use-only weapons that you can equip your goblins with, they still need users to use them.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
This DLC have no new endings. The unlock all scenes part may be an issue though
Hmm then how we can unlock gallery? Normally we need hit all END to this option appear. Or they didn't give that option for this dlc.
To use Riders or Shielders, you also need to have Goblins (for Riders) and Hobgoblins (for Shielders). If you equip an Alpha unit with Shielders, but your Hobgoblin population is 0, then there will be no Shielder available.
Yes you have right. My hobgoblin go to 0 so that's why they didn't activate. So it's not a bug.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Ok after some more testing:
Pamela (appear if we clear location with Tsukuyo twice)
Cielvery (appear at start of the game )
Rollo (in normal mode appear at 56 day)

About bugs:
Cielvery and Rollo have bugs when they give birth first time and that block the game (only appear when refusing if debauched then there is no problem)
1.png 4.png
Pamela have active skill (i think it's some sort of shield but it didn't have name or description)
2.png
Rollo have some random symbol in first Goblin Lord scene
3.png

Pamela and Cielvery have some events in gallery (mark as ------) when i unlock them they disappear from the list
5.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Cielvery and Rollo have bugs when they give birth first time and that block the game (only appear when refusing if debauched then there is no problem)
You probably gonna have to include the log as MuninKai said for this one
Edit: Nevermind, I read the error box, it said there is a coding error for the files, missing the 」mark where it should have it.

Pamela and Cielvery have some events in gallery (mark as ------) when i unlock them they disappear from the list
I'm gonna take a guess that's a text-overflow issue (when the name for the event is too long, so when pass through an unedited MTL it disappear completely) Most of the events used to be like that, the current names for events are edited by MuninKai so text-overflow doesn't happen.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017

About bugs:
View attachment 1495179 View attachment 1495182
Pamela have active skill (i think it's some sort of shield but it didn't have name or description)
View attachment 1495180
View attachment 1495181

View attachment 1495188
Im not unlocking any of them even when i installed the patch with the new version of the game....

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

About bugs:
View attachment 1495179 View attachment 1495182
View attachment 1495180
View attachment 1495181

View attachment 1495188
These should all be fixable easy enough, thanks for bug testing this for me :whistle:

Birth bugs fixed. Active skill fixed. Gallery issues fixed. Rollo's weird messy dialogue is actually a peperoncino bug! Not my fault. Will also fix it though.

And here's the hotfix.

Last edited:

sleepyowldesu

Nov 15, 2021
Thank you for the great works! I didn't realize translating a game requires that many works, commitment and patience regarding fixing bugs and even dealing with unreasonable requests before I browsed this thread. And the second DLC was translated soon after it released,which was incredibly fast! Thanks again and best regards!

sleepyowldesu

Nov 15, 2021
Things I am going to test for this update are removing all Dinner content.
Maybe I will change the name of the Dinner button to the GAME CRASHING ZONE or something.
By the way, as I randomly browsed files in the data folder, I saw a bizarre comment at the line 1845 from system2/airlib_net.ks, which was "悪意ある攻撃には脆弱だけど、お金も個人情報もないので、べつに良いかな……(It's vulnerable to malicious attacks, but since there's no money or personal information, it's okay...) ". I scrolled up and down trying to find the context and then it turned out to be something about the submitted works in the Dinner section. Does the ellipsis the programmer used imply that it's okay...unless someone hacks it for fun? So I am actually relieved knowing this button will no longer work.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
By the way, as I randomly browsed files in the data folder, I saw a bizarre comment at the line 1845 from system2/airlib_net.ks, which was "悪意ある攻撃には脆弱だけど、お金も個人情報もないので、べつに良いかな……(It's vulnerable to malicious attacks, but since there's no money or personal information, it's okay...) ". I scrolled up and down trying to find the context and then it turned out to be something about the submitted works in the Dinner section. Does the ellipsis the programmer used imply that it's okay...unless someone hacks it for fun? So I am actually relieved knowing this button will no longer work.
Well that is probably one of the sketchiest comments I've ever seen written into code. Amazing. I wonder in what way it's vulnerable, probably just that it's not encrypted. Seems unlikely you could do malicious code injection with the KiriKiri engine, since it is so limited in scope. Also tracks with concern over money or personal information if it's not encrypted.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Found a major screwup. If a mod is seeing this in the Game Requests reports, ignore it, I messed up.

Last edited:

GobblinGeneral

Jul 22, 2021
These should all be fixable easy enough, thanks for bug testing this for me :whistle:

Birth bugs fixed. Active skill fixed. Gallery issues fixed. Rollo's weird messy dialogue is actually a peperoncino bug! Not my fault. Will also fix it though.

And here's the hotfix.
do I need the Goblin Burrow ENG 1.0 through the game downloaded on https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-ill-borne-v210909-peperoncino.95032/ because I have already purchased the game and DLC's or is there a way to just put the translations onto the game that I've purchased.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes