Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder if the size is due to any new features?
Mostly sound and CGs, from what I have seen. 46 girls with all different voice lines and CGs is no joke.
The current state of the game doesn't have fully voiced scenes yet, but the dev is planning to update voices in October.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
Did you bought the game?
The only reason I can see this happening is that you run the game through DLC patch exe instead of the base game exe

View attachment 1395796

The DLC patch itself is an incomplete version of the game, so you can still open it, but it don't have any content.

For those who bought a legit copy of both base game and patch, I believe I have some instruction how to apply the patch to base game a few pages back, since it is more complicated than cut + paste.
I did not purchase, and I likely wont until a pretty huge price reduction. I now noticed how the [data] file was a lot smaller so i figured out that it was a standalone, I then tried the register process so it could upgrade. It noticed I added the DLC but then something went wrong and now it never reaches the same stage.

I've unregistered, deleted, re-extracted and let a cleaner software manually remove registries and all various combinations of these actions. I will try one last time later with completly new downloads of both Base and DLC.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I did not purchase, and I likely wont until a pretty huge price reduction. I now noticed how the [data] file was a lot smaller so i figured out that it was a standalone, I then tried the register process so it could upgrade. It noticed I added the DLC but then something went wrong and now it never reaches the same stage.
If you download game and dlc from sukebei then it will not work. You must upgrade base game to the newer version or it will not work.
I write instruction for this here. Also read other post for links if you need it.

Reactions: Chillified

Chillified

Feb 18, 2018
If you download game and dlc from sukebei then it will not work. You must upgrade base game to the newer version or it will not work.
I write instruction for this here. Also read other post for links if you need it.
I appreciate the little guide you made for getting the DLC working. I was trying to get just the base game updated to the newest version with the 0.8 patch, but it was breaking several of the girls dialogue in the gallery for some reason. Used your little write up to grab the first DLC and the 0.9a patch and it fixed it. Wouldn't have figured that out without the help, thanks bud.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have no idea how long it is going to take to upload this behemoth of a game, but stay tuned. Illborne ENG 1.0 is updated, somewhat bugtested, and seems ready to release.

catmemejpg

Feb 21, 2020
is it animated or not? on dlsite some products with this name "goblin burrow" but some animated some not, what about this one? i mean animated scenes/

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
is it animated or not? on dlsite some products with this name "goblin burrow" but some animated some not, what about this one? i mean animated scenes/
No all scenes are just normal pictures. Which change face mimic and description. The only animated part are pixel-art when girls are in cages with goblin like this.
1.png

I have no idea how long it is going to take to upload this behemoth of a game, but stay tuned. Illborne ENG 1.0 is updated, somewhat bugtested, and seems ready to release.
Are you planing releasing it now? we make working base game and first dlc so there's no need for batch now. I think it will be better if you wait for dlc2 and then release it together. But of course is your choice. Next patch should be in October and they may add voice lines for girls so this will be heavy patch

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is unpacked, and already contains the base game and DLC1. Note, I do not have a paid MEGA account, so download times may be long and/or intermittent. The file is 6GB in size. If you can wait, maybe hold off until it's uploaded by the Upload team here at F95.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is also live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

This is unpacked, and already contains the base game and DLC1. Note, I do not have a paid MEGA account, so download times may be long and/or intermittent. The file is 6GB in size. If you can wait, maybe hold off until it's uploaded by the Upload team here at F95.

is also live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
Anything new worth mentioning with the JPNv.210909 update?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
- Unpacked all XP3 files. Future updates will now use direct files rather than patch_n.xp3s, simplifying installation.
Peroroncino decided to unpack or it's your decision MuninKai? If i understood correctly we need this version or we will not be able to use your next patch? Also did save work correctly now or are still bugged?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Anything new worth mentioning with the JPNv.210909 update?
IIRC it's just some bug fixes.

Peroroncino decided to unpack or it's your decision MuninKai? If i understood correctly we need this version or we will not be able to use your next patch? Also did save work correctly now or are still bugged?
It's my decision. It makes patches much, much easier in the future and was necessary in order to add in certain fundamental changes to the game like word wrapping. Saves are working again.

As to whether or not people will need to download the F95 version for future patches, maybe? If people purchased their own copies and want me to do it, I can definitely continue making the .xp3 patches since I have all the infrastructure for it built. Certain features like wordwrapping will never work with .xp3 patches though, so for a better ENG experience, the F95 download is the way to go.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

I was already wondering why you were bothering to unpack/recompress the .XP3 if the bulk of work consisted mainly of files whose size requires almost no bandwidth to upload.

Now this makes life easier for the uploaders and downloaders.

The only inconvenience will be to separate, in future patches, the parts of files that need translation from those that are already translated.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I was already wondering why you were bothering to unpack/recompress the .XP3 if the bulk of work consisted mainly of files whose size requires almost no bandwidth to upload.

Now this makes life easier for the uploaders and downloaders.

The only inconvenience will be to separate, in future patches, the parts of files that need translation from those that are already translated.
The major reason to unpack is that there are fundamental game files I can't patch in with the method I was using. It also makes future patches a lot easier, and especially making DLC integration in the future easier as well (and also a lot smaller).

Not at all. Between how Illborne is coded and how I've coded my translation scripts that's not an issue.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
so MuninKai, now that MTl phase is down now, you will do a hand translation now like the previous game?
1.0 was released with a lot of manual translation by Thai2410. The MTL was done back in July. They're still translating the H-scenes, and I might contribute a bit if IRL stuff slows down. But yes, translation of the H-scenes is ongoing.

Reactions: collectioner

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm currently moving between countries, so will be stucking at a quarantine centre, with very shitty Internet, for about a week

But the good news is, having a week without things to do and having very shitty Internet could speed up the translation quite a bit.

Reactions: Katzenoir

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
1.0 was released with a lot of manual translation by Thai2410. The MTL was done back in July. They're still translating the H-scenes, and I might contribute a bit if IRL stuff slows down. But yes, translation of the H-scenes is ongoing.
I'm currently moving between countries, so will be stucking at a quarantine centre, with very shitty Internet, for about a week

But the good news is, having a week without things to do and having very shitty Internet could speed up the translation quite a bit.
A little question:
What is the total size of the original Japanese txts?
I would like to have them backed up before deleting all the XP3 I downloaded.
The point is that I'm pity to delete the "original" of Subekey that I downloaded ( ).
If I have the original txts, it makes it easier to delete without regrets.

robottux

Feb 25, 2021
Btw, for those looking for the game and not interested in using a torrent, I think Adultgameson.com has it now, I could be wrong though.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
A little question:
What is the total size of the original Japanese txts?
I would like to have them backed up before deleting all the XP3 I downloaded.
The point is that I'm pity to delete the "original" of Subekey that I downloaded ( ).
If I have the original txts, it makes it easier to delete without regrets.
I ended up extracting the original content from the .XP3 I downloaded from Sukebei.
Along with the Japanese text files, I also extract the CGs.

With the "FastStone Photo Resizer", I converted the .png images (only H scenes) to .tiff format, with 99% of them without loss of quality (some images with red tone had blur almost imperceptible to the naked eye).

The content of "image_00.xp3" was reduced from 1.46gb to 179mb.
"image_01.xp3", with 2.41gb of images, turned into 297mb.
In other words, a reduction of more than 80% from the original size.

The only reason I didn't convert the rest is because when I switch to .tif format, this converter removes the transparent effects from the images and converts them to white.
Apart from that detail, most of the size of the "Goblin Burrow" CGs is in the H scenes, so you can convert them without a problem, as none have transparency effects.

The point is to modify the game script so that it runs the .tif images instead of the .png ones.
This might make it a little easier when uploading future translations.

As Muninkai has programming experience, he can give a more accurate verdict on this impply.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes