Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Having a lot more trouble with the unpacked version than I anticipated.

I have it 'working' right now, but something is causing saves made on the unpacked version to not be compatible. To run the unpacked full release everyone would need to start from scratch (at least as far as actual Burrows go, it seems gallery unlocks carried over). The word wrapping also has been running into more hiccups than I anticipated when I did my first test and I need to test it more thoroughly.

The game also comes in at a whopping 9.6GB fully unpacked. I don't think I can even upload it to MEGA, but that is a hurdle I can cross when I've actually got the game working.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

I have it 'working' right now, but something is causing saves made on the unpacked version to not be compatible. To run the unpacked full release everyone would need to start from scratch (at least as far as actual Burrows go, it seems gallery unlocks carried over). The word wrapping also has been running into more hiccups than I anticipated when I did my first test and I need to test it more thoroughly.

The game also comes in at a whopping 9.6GB fully unpacked. I don't think I can even upload it to MEGA, but that is a hurdle I can cross when I've actually got the game working.
Godspeed, man. If there is anything I can help with the testing, I could do it.

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
Maybe divide it into parts? Two folders with the same name automatically merge while copy-pasting as long as there are no two files (not folders) with the same name in them so perhaps you could divide it quite easily without people asking what to do.
Makes me feel quite stupid for not discovering this years ago.

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
will this game be postet on F95? Like the full game? I loved the first game, but can't buy stuff in from other countries from here...

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
will this game be postet on F95? Like the full game? I loved the first game, but can't buy stuff in from other countries from here...
Ummmm...... it's ALREADY posted. Sure, there are some new patches and a few problems, a few functions are unavailable still haven't been fixed but the base game is already here as long as you don't mind a little MTL.

Sorry if I don't understand the question.

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017

just zip file it in 2 or 3 pieces and it should work i think, so it is either the torrent or take a day or more to download all the pieces since there is a 4-5 hours cooldown at mega

Jun 15, 2020
Yes, im just not comfortable with using torrent downloads anymore.
Fair enough, but the op also said that once a full release is completed there will be a link to one of the standard uploaders. The latest patch is a 0.9 release, therefore an incomplete build, conclusion a direct download is not yet available.

Going by the status updates, it sounds like one should be available soon, but the massive size of the game (nearly 9 gigs) is causing some delays.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
The size of the game is mostly intimidating rather than a challenge. Major delays are just some technical challenges with implementing the fully unpacked translation and being busy in meatspace.

Reactions: WardofDaleport

staghorntiger

Sep 9, 2018
Fair enough, but the op also said that once a full release is completed there will be a link to one of the standard uploaders. The latest patch is a 0.9 release, therefore an incomplete build, conclusion a direct download is not yet available.

Going by the status updates, it sounds like one should be available soon, but the massive size of the game (nearly 9 gigs) is causing some delays.
AH I see.
Man for being such a large size game, I wonder if the size is due to any new features? Like maybe animation? Or maybe it's b/c of all the new content in the game itself?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes