Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
It doesn't show, you have to figure it out. It goes like this:

View attachment 1385728
A reminder that distance shortens after eliminating the frontlines. For this example, if Cotton was killed, then the distance between the goblin backline and enemy backline would be shortened to 2, and vice versa. In some cases it's helpful to keep the enemy frontline alive so you can murder their backlines without repercussions (assuming that enemy can't return fire on your backlines, anyway).

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I have a question???

I can't seem to find the following active skills in this game ?
Holy Light
Ice Cage
Explosive Phial

I'm already import my old save file from Goblin Burrow [v210505] to the new game. I got most the active skills mention except I can't find these 3 active spells namely Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial.
So I replay Goblin Burrow [v210505] from scratch.

After that I import my new save file from Goblin Burrow I'm still not able get these 3 spells.. Did I miss something. can anyone verify if these 3 active spells: Holy Light , Ice Cage , Explosive Phial to exist thanks.
I'll update the reference sheet for the next release, Thai2410 is correct, they are enemy only skills.

I can't see the distance number in battle
Fixed for next release.

Last edited:

danmaverick9626

May 1, 2021
Help... Whenever I try to start using locale emulator, this blue popup appears...
1630749061892.png

But then the funny thing is, I can delete the Plugins.link line and control+enter and the game starts, and shows this...
1630749154862.png

can anyone help me figure out what this error is about??

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Help... Whenever I try to start using locale emulator, this blue popup appears...
View attachment 1387326

But then the funny thing is, I can delete the Plugins.link line and control+enter and the game starts, and shows this...
View attachment 1387329

can anyone help me figure out what this error is about??
Deleting lines is just kicking the can down the road. Something is missing from your install. Start fresh from unzipping it. If you're using a pirated copy from Sukebei, you will probably need to double check the version, especially if you are trying to add DLC.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
matchup.png The initial party setup doesn't match with how it looks in combat. I didn't look too closely on the defense side but I imagine it has same error as the Raiding party.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1394371 The initial party setup doesn't match with how it looks in combat. I didn't look too closely on the defense side but I imagine it has same error as the Raiding party.
No, that is working as designed. The buttons are facing towards the top of the screen, the units are arranged facing the enemy.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
No, that is working as designed. The buttons are facing towards the top of the screen, the units are arranged facing the enemy.
I thought of that but dismissed it because it's such a dumb design choice. It's really not a good intuitive design choice to have players mentally rotate formation themselves.

Do you know on the top of your head what the first game used as layout? my memory says it didnt need this minor mental gymnastics.

PepperMan

Dec 7, 2020
It used the exact same layout. Your memory's failed you.
oh well, not like that's unusual. You corrections have been appreciated.

now back to trying to unlock third stage.... 20 raidings on both farm and village in and it's still not there.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
now back to trying to unlock third stage.... 20 raidings on both farm and village in and it's still not there.
Did you bought the game?
The only reason I can see this happening is that you run the game through DLC patch exe instead of the base game exe

1631176336052.png

The DLC patch itself is an incomplete version of the game, so you can still open it, but it don't have any content.

For those who bought a legit copy of both base game and patch, I believe I have some instruction how to apply the patch to base game a few pages back, since it is more complicated than cut + paste.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
  • Sep/09/2021
  • Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes
  • ・完全版のデータを晩御飯で読み込めない不具合を修正

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Any news on next update? Last one was more fun to instal than to play, what are those endings with the base sex pictures recorted and pasted ?!

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes