Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Aur4

Sep 17, 2020
I just copied all patch files except data onto the original and the patch from muninkai and worked just fine. i think the new ending not being in the gallery is a creator problem not the english patch.
Yes, it was an error from the developers, they already fixed it, if you go to the page where you bought patch 1 it should appear that they updated it.
In my case the updated version of patch 1 gave me an error when I opened the game, I had to update the base game as well to make it work.

The screenshot is from dlsite. Image.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yes, it was an error from the developers, they already fixed it, if you go to the page where you bought patch 1 it should appear that they updated it.
In my case the updated version of patch 1 gave me an error when I opened the game, I had to update the base game as well to make it work.

The screenshot is from dlsite. View attachment 1375792
Weird, I thought I pushed it with the latest version. I'll fix that later today or tomorrow.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I make fast test. Use gb2 and dlc from sukebei. Install gb2 register then install dlc you will get this error.

View attachment 1374877

Then copy files from MuninKai patch and game will start working. I make fast run and map and all the girls unlock without a problem. The only bug i meet is no ending in ending gallery. You will see only from gb2 not dlc. When you unlock ending (debauched all elf girl) game will show ending but you will not be able see it in list in gallery. But you can unlock all galery if you saw ending.
Ok i did everything you said and im really having a lot of problems with the new version. The gallery doesnt appear, and i m not able to unlock any stage beyond the first dlc girl (the second stage) and in any new game + the tower just dissapear from the map. Any help is appreciated, i would like to loose all my save games.

Aur4

Sep 17, 2020
Weird, I thought I pushed it with the latest version. I'll fix that later today or tomorrow.
I think they updated it the same day, anyway, thank you very much for your hard work.
I have the links of the update of the base game and the fix of the patch 1 but i don't see an option to DM in this forum and i don't know if i can post the links here.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Ok i did everything you said and im really having a lot of problems with the new version. The gallery doesnt appear, and i m not able to unlock any stage beyond the first dlc girl (the second stage) and in any new game + the tower just dissapear from the map. Any help is appreciated, i would like to loose all my save games.
That's how it works without MuninKai patch so it's ok. Now just download Muninkai patch 0.9 and copy it to the game folder and game should unlock.
This is the list of files you should have in your game catalog.
1.png
And when you run the game you menu should look like this:
2.png

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I think they updated it the same day, anyway, thank you very much for your hard work.
I have the links of the update of the base game and the fix of the patch 1 but i don't see an option to DM in this forum and i don't know if i can post the links here.
You can post links if you want use button in red box:
3.png

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I installed Muninkai patch and nothing, and the folder does look like its done.
Ok you didn't install dlc you just copy it in game folder. You must install it.
Follow the steps in this post.
You download clear game. Then run it so you can register it. If you registered game faster then game should detect it and just create save folder. Then download dlc and run it. It will be in jpn but it will ask do you want merge files. You akcept and wait. New files should be in game folder. Then run game and you should have error i show in post. Then close the game and install Muninkai patch and should start working.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
The data file from the dlc or the eng patch?
You must install the DLC so game merge files and then copy ENG patch to game folder. Read what i write few post higer.

Ok when they put Tokyo in game? That's some strange translations.
1.png
Also Forcius have some lines not translated at appearance stage
2.png

Aur4

Sep 17, 2020
For people who have problems with the game or don't have the ending of patch 1 in the gallery.

I recommend that you always make a backup of your saves and have a clean installation of the game.
- if you already have the base game, only download the (Ver21.08.24 Patch)
- download the fixed version of the Patch 1 (Ver21.08.24)
If you bought the game and the patch 1, just re-download the files.
With that, you should no longer have problems and the new ending should appear in the gallery.
Notes:
If you apply the English patch, the three new girls scenes are translated but the ending of patch 1 will not appear (MuninKai already knows about this so just wait).

Endings.png

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
From the dlc patch one, you have to keep the original and just copy the patch.xp3 ones. Your data.xp3 archive is just 200+ MB that's the one from the patch files, that's why you can't see anything.
It worked with that, thank you very much!

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
I just copied all patch files except data onto the original and the patch from muninkai and worked just fine. i think the new ending not being in the gallery is a creator problem not the english patch.
This method worked like a charm to me.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
You must install the DLC so game merge files and then copy ENG patch to game folder. Read what i write few post higer.

View attachment 1376137
Also Forcius have some lines not translated at appearance stage
View attachment 1376138
I suspect that in this case Tokyo is DeepL mistaking some kind of title like 'imperial capital city' for Tokyo.

Thank you for spotting that. Discovered a whole new class of missing translation objects.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I suspect that in this case Tokyo is DeepL mistaking some kind of title like 'imperial capital city' for Tokyo.

Thank you for spotting that. Discovered a whole new class of missing translation objects.
Confirmed mistranslation by MTL. It is "The Capital". DeepL giving contexts to sentences that needs them is one thing that makes it better than normal Google translate, but in this case, it shot itself in the foot.

FYI Peperoncino has a habit of never have a name for anything that is not a character, they will always be "The Town", "The City", "The Kingdom", or in this case "The Capital". Spot many of them during the scenes I translated.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Out of date

Requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne and the Humiliation DLC.

An unpacked full release is coming for either ENGr1.0 or ENGr1.1 depending on Illborne DLC2 release schedule, and translation progress. Until then you will still need your own functional copy of Illborne and its DLC in order to use the WIP English translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:
Reactions: mojo211995
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes