Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
A very strange problem though. No idea what is causing it. Delete everything and do a fresh unzip and start again is my best advice. Second best guess is some process, like a virus scanner or your torrenting program, is accessing the file. Try copying everything to a different folder, or starting from scratch with an unzip.

Also, no idea how there is difficulty with this install process. You literally drag and drop patch_1.xp3 and patch_2.xp3 into your existing game folder and it works. If you are also moving the data.xp3 that is probably your issue.

My process for the DLC translation will be the same as base game. I don't have the MEGA bandwidth to share the full game, and the DLC is also 3GB (why u do dis, peperoncino). I will just be distributing a patch_3.xp3 with the English translation of the text files and modifications/updates to the system files. So if you can't figure out how to copy-paste files to get the game running my patch won't help.
The problem with internet IT is that there is no way to see the processes being used, so here goes. Yes I registered the game. Yes I only put the patches through to try it, it does not work, it just stays on a screen with some text. I added the data file afterword, and it breaks everything. Yes I started with a new unzip of the whole game, which is all the more confusing as to why it is being difficult. I will try a few more things to see what I can manage, but I am unsure of where the issue might be coming from.

Edit: Alright, I've tried over a dozen different methodologies and nothing is making the patch install or run properly. Rightly confused apparently. The closest I've gotten is by putting the patch folder into the game folder and running the patch exe from inside that folder and it shows a merge prompt, but then the game breaks as usual. All very odd indeed.

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Ok i also try merge game files. I download and .
After downloading game and running it it works ok in jpn.
Then i download patch. I run exe file in patch. It starts and then ask if he should merge with game (i think i don't know jpn but patch files are copying to game folder).
And then after restart i get error and game don't move
1.png

And that's how it end. I have no idea what game wants.
Well Game files are not the newest because the are from 20.07 so that maybe is a problem but then nobody who don't use legal game will not be able to play. Or the problem is somewhere else but i don't now what to do.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Ok i also try merge game files. I download and .
After downloading game and running it it works ok in jpn.
Then i download patch. I run exe file in patch. It starts and then ask if he should merge with game (i think i don't know jpn but patch files are copying to game folder).
And then after restart i get error and game don't move
View attachment 1372308

And that's how it end. I have no idea what game wants.
Well Game files are not the newest because the are from 20.07 so that maybe is a problem but then nobody who don't use legal game will not be able to play. Or the problem is somewhere else but i don't now what to do.
The ENG patch is not compatible with DLC1. I'm working on an update.

Reactions: CobraPL

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
Perhaps what is only needed is the previous patch files to bring the base game up to a complete updated version before the DLC is added. But since people who go download from Sukebei are getting the lowest version of the game, they cant get any of the updates. So oddly enough, since Muninkai is also including the most recent patches from the base game, once his update is done it might be the thing that could fix the issue. We will wait and find out.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
The ENG patch is not compatible with DLC1. I'm working on an update.
I didn't try to install your eng patch. I run jap version and try to install dlc1 also in jap and that still didn't work (read my post again).
So we just wondering why this not activate in jap version. So if you don't integrate all the files from dlc1 in your patch we may not be able to use it because we cant get gb2 and dlc1 work properly.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017

i have the same problem, maybe the patch is fucked up like you said
The DLC patch should be fine, the problem seems to be the version of the base game not being compatible with the DLC. The version you downloaded from Sukebei is not the latest version. So it wont convert until you have the version number that it wants.

smick

Dec 29, 2017
Patch works fine with my version.
Edit: nvm it has its bugs, but i was able to find that there are 17 new girls (including the 3 from the current patch) implemented in the patch that will probably be in future patches, i tried to translate their name to my best, foreigner names are pain when written in katakana, the 3 in this patch are not in one of the screenshots

Last edited:
Reactions: Aur4

Aur4

Sep 17, 2020
Edit: nvm it has its bugs, but i was able to find that there are 17 new girls (including the 3 from the current patch) implemented in the patch that will probably be in future patches, i tried to translate their name to my best, foreigner names are pain when written in katakana, the 3 in this patch are not in one of the screenshots
Now that i see the new girls, they are all from Virgin Lode 2

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Out of date

Requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne and the Humiliation DLC.

An unpacked full release is coming for either ENGr1.0 or ENGr1.1 depending on Illborne DLC2 release schedule, and translation progress. Until then you will still need your own functional copy of Illborne and its DLC in order to use the WIP English translation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne and the Humiliation DLC.
Were we can get it?
Link please
I make fast test. Use gb2 and dlc from sukebei. Install gb2 register then install dlc you will get this error.

1.png

Then copy files from MuninKai patch and game will start working. I make fast run and map and all the girls unlock without a problem. The only bug i meet is no ending in ending gallery. You will see only from gb2 not dlc. When you unlock ending (debauched all elf girl) game will show ending but you will not be able see it in list in gallery. But you can unlock all galery if you saw ending.

Last edited:

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
ah so that's what mean next DLC is from Virgin Lode 2 girls
it's actually all of them *lmao*

but man hope atleast girl from Virgin Lode 1 or even Welcome to Adventure Inn girls come in this scenee, but it's still fine

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
ah so that's what mean next DLC is from Virgin Lode 2 girls
it's actually all of them *lmao*

but man hope atleast girl from Virgin Lode 1 or even Welcome to Adventure Inn girls come in this scenee, but it's still fine
I think it's unlikely that they include them as capturable, or add scenes for them. I think they are including them for people who are making their own scenarios (a feature not really supported in the English translation) to include.

vybertron

Oct 6, 2018
I think it's unlikely that they include them as capturable, or add scenes for them. I think they are including them for people who are making their own scenarios (a feature not really supported in the English translation) to include.
There are scenes for them, in fact two for each girls for each goblin type, No animations add for them yet though.

Virox1

May 15, 2020
I just copied all patch files except data onto the original and the patch from muninkai and worked just fine. i think the new ending not being in the gallery is a creator problem not the english patch.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes