Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
That is a weird error I have never seen before. Could you send me your save before the crash as well? Definitely going to need to do some testing.

As a workaround, and maybe to confirm it has something to do with Cotton becoming debauched, just leave her alone?
Maybe be this...?

"August 18, 2021
Typographical error correction
Bug fixes
-Fixed a bug when the old unmarked data was deleted or unregistered when using the old unmarked data.
-Fixed a bug when using additional patch binding status additional data"

Source:

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
This has probably been talked about before, but how do I import an old save? I tried just copying one into the save data folder, but that didn't seem to work.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
This has probably been talked about before, but how do I import an old save? I tried just copying one into the save data folder, but that didn't seem to work.
If you are talking about importing save from the first game (Golbin's Burrow) to this game (Goblin's Burrow Ill Borne), then open the first game, select this button.

1629720255512.png

Then, when you start a new game in Ill Borne, it will ask if you want to use the data you imported or not.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Total 2.68GB
I cant undestand 3 heroines and

Total 2.68GB
What there is for the 2.68.
Basically, it is the game but minimized. Everything about the main game is there, but you're limited to the 3 DLC girls only. You download it, merge it with the main game, and then you can delete it.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
What do goblin misue mode?
I think you mean Goblin Musou not misue.
About what it is nobody knows i think. When you have GB1 and GB2 you can probably play "Goblin Musou" mode but there is no option like that in game. Except you can import your save from GB1 to GB2 so you can start game with strong goblin. So for now this can mean option to import save from GB1 or they will add some special mode in future to the game. But there is no concrete info about this Musou thing. There is also option that someone translate something wrong and now we have rumor living his own life.

Minh278

Dec 8, 2018
I believe Goblin Misue/Musou mode is a future content promise, where they will allow you to use both games to have all the characters in one.

August Derleth

Oct 15, 2020
update to latest DLC and seem like the ENG patch wont work on it 'cause of the update data also have the same name as patch_1

1629816004794.png

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes