Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
What operational system do you use and antivirus?
I use Win10 home and AVG internet security as antywirus. Also just for you i use on path 0.8
And as you can see only Microsoft have problem with that file.
1.png

macaca23

Jul 25, 2021
What were you doing when the error happened?

In the savadata folder there will be a file, krkr.console.log. If you send me that it will also help a lot.
I think this happens every time Heroin Cotton "Debauch SAN" goes to 0 :(
Here my krkr.console n lines with problem

1629517262940.png

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I think this happens every time Heroin Cotton "Debauch SAN" goes to 0 :(
Here my krkr.console n lines with problem

View attachment 1363105
That is a weird error I have never seen before. Could you send me your save before the crash as well? Definitely going to need to do some testing.

As a workaround, and maybe to confirm it has something to do with Cotton becoming debauched, just leave her alone?

PReaper666

Aug 6, 2021
i wish this game have different h scene for each goblin type, the same position for all goblin seem quite boring, it make no sense to unlock the scene on other goblin type

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
i wish this game have different h scene for each goblin type, the same position for all goblin seem quite boring, it make no sense to unlock the scene on other goblin type
Not necessarily.
If you focus only on the images, it really gets boring.
But if you consider the dialogues, the imagination flies, so it's more fun.
After all, that's what translations are for.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Not necessarily.
If you focus only on the images, it really gets boring.
But if you consider the dialogues, the imagination flies, so it's more fun.
After all, that's what translations are for.
Consider the MTL is currently suck ass, some sentences even erased out of existence, it won't help very much.

While DeepL is objectively good, it can't handle many lines that are either broken up (such as when a girl's line is riddled with ... or moaning words)
And it doesn't help when Japanese tend to not use subjects in their sentences, and you'll have things like "his pregnant belly" or "her dick" in sentences produced by MTL, completely breaking the imagination.

SpikeSpiegeru

Aug 7, 2019
Consider the MTL is currently suck ass, some sentences even erased out of existence, it won't help very much.

While DeepL is objectively good, it can't handle many lines that are either broken up (such as when a girl's line is riddled with ... or moaning words)
And it doesn't help when Japanese tend to not use subjects in their sentences, and you'll have things like "his pregnant belly" or "her dick" in sentences produced by MTL, completely breaking the imagination.
Comes with the territory, unfortunately.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes