Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
Wait a minute.... They changed how breeding works in this one? Active skills are NOT a permanent part of the breeding pool once introduced in a line?

That... changes a LOT of things if it's true... It can let you salvage crappy starting lines, though lucking out with mixed lines without exploiting save scumming is likely still going to be a massive pain in the ass...

On a different note...

If you import a save from the original game, and you have Shamans that have Thunderhawk and Lament of the Fallen, which spell will remain on them as their single Active Skill? Seeing as in I'll Borne, you can only have one Active Skill?
yep i played the first game too so i thought it was fixed so i only mated the main generation with blank slates but later once i unlocked thunderhawk and fixed it up in newgame+ when the girl wasnt available for the first half i actually lost the entire skillsets and no ammount of repeated mating carried it forward anymore.

As for importing save i didnt know that was even possible so i started over, sorry man can't help you there.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
If you import a save from the original game, and you have Shamans that have Thunderhawk and Lament of the Fallen, which spell will remain on them as their single Active Skill? Seeing as in I'll Borne, you can only have one Active Skill?
First skill will stay and second will be removed because it change slot for passive skill. Also some skill may have changed name
like tree of decay (3x deff for all party for one turn) change to Plague of rust (effect the same)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Every passive translated + guide on combined passive

Edit: a note on "Magic Overload"
All three meatbeds used to breed for that skills don't have very good skills (Tsukuyo gives an SP reduce skill, Eleanor gives the best mass healing skill but it shouldn't be something you want to put on a Goblin with "Magic Overload", Amaria is by far the "best" one since it is an AoE DMG skills, but it's the second-worst one)

So, getting both "Magic Overload" AND a good active skill (on a Shaman, on top of that) could be a cock and balls torture experience.
Updated the translations for those skills. Only one that is still different is Superhuman Strength is just Superstrength as I strongly suspect Superhuman Strength will be too long to display correctly in some of the windows. Might also need to trim Kouyaku Formation to display correctly but I'll find out later.

like tree of decay (3x deff for all party for one turn) change to Plague of rust (effect the same)
This was not an actual change, just a change in the translation of the skill name.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Out of date

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is also live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Guys, guys, this was a LOT of new shit I never have heard of, (combined passives & decay of skills) the game now is much more complex. So, if you have a combined passive skill how you keep it attached? breeding with a gal of the combo or you need to redo the combo every x number of generations?

As always, thanks to MuninKai Et al. for all the effort they put in localizing the game.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
So, if you have a combined passive skill how you keep it attached?
Well it's only my guess so don't take it for 100% info.
Let's say you have hobgoblin with unlimited magic power. And you have him to mate with Freya who have also brave hero skill.
So your goblin can get her/goblin/none passive skill. So if you want keep that skill you must make sure that the goblin who will be born will have goblin unlimited magic skill. If you ignore it for Freya skill then your goblin skill will be lost and you must start again. So the secret is to make good control on birth and what skill will be given to children. If you protect it then you can continue around 20 generation with that skill. If rules with expire skill is true then after that time you must repeat the process to acquire it again. Still 20 generation is a lot. It's one 100 turn run because you can't get all girls at start so it will take time to gather them so if you aim for the girl from rotation at the start then it shouldn't be big problem.

Reactions: Katzenoir

Katzenoir

Apr 24, 2021
Well it's only my guess so don't take it for 100% info...
I see, was wondering if breeding with a gal from the original combo made a kinda "reset" in the combo skill expire count, will try eventually to see but your explanation is very logical, thanks!

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
For those who would rather play and unlock their stuff rather than use a completed save....
Killing the girl with human meat before any goblin gets to spray her will give you virgin meat unless holy woman then it still gives the same holy meat coz its better quality.

image_2021-08-17_170943.png

Also a sample of my checklist because looking back at the gallery every day gives me a headache. Remember kids, auto save is your friend so you can unlock the last scene for the stage and reload the start of the day to start a different goblin's scenes of the same stage of the girl be it reject, obey or lewd.
image_2021-08-17_171213.png

Today... The Tower....

image_2021-08-17_185602.png image_2021-08-17_185714.png

and tomorrow i face florencia's army to decide if i was too cocky to run everyone with lucky and thunderhawk or if i need a passive that actually keeps me alive. (generation 200 goblins)

Last edited:
Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
Why shamans in 1 pack?
not enough troops. i never bothered to stock up a huge army before i ran the tower. the boss hits for over 150 damage every turn if i bring more ill just get roasted while at the same time is till have no goddamn clue which troops boost matk and which ones do absolutely nothing.

I can only confirm the direwolf pack for the goblin riders increases their atk and defense by a huge margin. and i 'think' the meatshield hobgoblins boost matk

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
For those who would rather play and unlock their stuff rather than use a completed save....
Killing the girl with human meat before any goblin gets to spray her will give you virgin meat unless holy woman then it still gives the same holy meat coz its better quality.

View attachment 1357013

Also a sample of my checklist because looking back at the gallery every day gives me a headache. Remember kids, auto save is your friend so you can unlock the last scene for the stage and reload the start of the day to start a different goblin's scenes of the same stage of the girl be it reject, obey or lewd.
View attachment 1357015

Today... The Tower....

View attachment 1357087 View attachment 1357096

and tomorrow i face florencia's army to decide if i was too cocky to run everyone with lucky and thunderhawk or if i need a passive that actually keeps me alive. (generation 200 goblins)
For those wondering, all the seedbed information is now included in the 01_Reference_Sheet.pdf file that ships with the patch!

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Hi MuninKai after playing with your new path i get this error. I put krkr.konsole in attachment to this post.

1.png

Also i give screen from full unlocked sacrifice ritual it may be useful for someone. All goblin... show your result from sacrifice ritual and doing tower. Not sure if that can be max.

2.png

I build today my full combined passive group. Even with bonus 30% to passive skill that was a little hardcore. If i don't use save/load method this would be impossible to do in good time in game...

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hi MuninKai after playing with your new path i get this error. I put krkr.konsole in attachment to this post.

View attachment 1358137

Also i give screen from full unlocked sacrifice ritual it may be useful for someone. All goblin... show your result from sacrifice ritual and doing tower. Not sure if that can be max.

View attachment 1358138

I build today my full combined passive group. Even with bonus 30% to passive skill that was a little hardcore. If i don't use save/load method this would be impossible to do in good time in game...
Hmmm. Seems peperoncino ninjaed in some CGs during one of their updates. Madeline's scenes were updated with some new CG. A hotfix for this particular issue is below, but it will take me some time to figure out a more permanent fix to this kind of thing happening, and getting the correct CGs.

And the stat gains have no MAX.

TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

Reactions: mojo211995

xellos616

May 5, 2020
apl_ds said:
hi
does anyone have links to the game? i cant seem to find it in sukebei because it yielded no results.
link on game
vpn to open link

Last edited:

apl_ds

Jun 11, 2019
hi
does anyone have links to the game? i cant seem to find it in sukebei because it yielded no results.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes