Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'm confused why my units keep dying. For example I have 4 champions together in a unit, get invaded and hit with minimal damage, then at the end of the fight I only have 1 left .. wtf
The number you see is not the damage, it is the number of casualties. Pack units drop like flies. Use the Healing items in the Armory, they make a big difference.

Reactions: swifty91

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm confused why my units keep dying. For example I have 4 champions together in a unit, get invaded and hit with minimal damage, then at the end of the fight I only have 1 left .. wtf
Every point of damage you receive kills one pack unit, no matter they are weak normal goblins or super tanky paladin. So, you really should not have special goblins as pack units unless you have many to spare, or you are sure you can kill the enemies without taking damages.

Using special goblins as pack units became obsolete if you can get your hand on Dire Wolf and Meatbed Shield in the Adventurer's Tower, so I recommend farming that.

Last edited:

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
No, if an ending requires a girl, you need her alive.
The ritual will select girls with the lowest amount of SAN, so plan accordingly.

Active skills are the same as in the first game.
The first game didn't have passive, so I'm not clear know how it works. I assume that due to how passive have a chance of inheriting, there are chances that a passive is lost in the skill pool when passing down to the children.
E.g. Your goblin currently has Infinite Mana, and now breeds with Freya who has BRAVE HERO. Then there is 4 kind of goblins that are born:
1/ Have Infinite Mana but not BRAVE HERO in the skill pool (skill not inherited from mother)
2/ Have both Infinite Mana and BRAVE HERO in the skill pool
3/ Have BRAVE HERO but not Infinite Mana in the skill pool (skill not inherited from father)
4/ Have no passive.

Tl;dr Passive skill can get erased out of the skill pool due to there is a high chance goblins children don't have it inherited.
Thanks for the information. That is slightly unfortunate.
I was able to raise my turn limit through goblin sacrifice. But now it's stuck on 85 days and it's not giving me a good option.
6 sacrifices? 9? That's too many. Not after I broke all the ones I need except for Carlotta. Kinda worrying.
Also, certain girls haven't shown up yet.
hmm...
as of right now, the girls who are broken are:
Cotton, Sheav, Ivy, Palme, and Alexandra.

Working on Carlotta.

I have yet to see Tialotte, Emily, Valentina, Frixel and Cosette.
Kind of worrisome that they won't pop up until closer to "day 100". I'll have to ramp up getting meat to break them quicker.

Thanks for the information about passive skills. Seems a little annoying. But I'll take it into consideration.

- M

goodi3

Nov 20, 2019
can somebody help me? already played the game but every time i restart my PC the game can't load all the save even though the savedata still exist in the folder

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Using special goblins as pack units became obsolete if you can get your hand on Dire Wolf and Meatbed Shield in the Adventurer's Tower, so I recommend farming that.
You mean girls and goblin with wolf? they can be recruited as army for goblins. But how will this help? they can also die in battle so what the difference between normal goblin and them?

I have yet to see Tialotte, Emily, Valentina, Frixel and Cosette.
Kind of worrisome that they won't pop up until closer to "day 100"
?? did you look at the map that Thai2410 add at 13 page of this topic? all this girl appear at the start of the game.
But now it's stuck on 85 days and it's not giving me a good option.
6 sacrifices? 9? That's too many.
well you can sacrifice seedbeds/items/goblin for that if you have problem with rng in game you can reroll stats i write guide about this how trick the game.
Trick guide

But now it's stuck on 85 days
If you are at 85 day you will not have time to break all the girls you didn't unlock if you don't waste meat on them.

Still i respect you for doing this the hard way :)

Rrtbfytyty

Mar 10, 2020
You mean girls and goblin with wolf? they can be recruited as army for goblins. But how will this help? they can also die in battle so what the difference between normal goblin and them?
IIRC each type has a 50% chance of nullifying damage. One for magic damage and one for physical damage.
They are quite easy to get and can save quite a lot of goblins. Not to mention you still need to climb the tower for items anyways.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
IIRC each type has a 50% chance of nullifying damage. One for magic damage and one for physical damage.
They are quite easy to get and can save quite a lot of goblins. Not to mention you still need to climb the tower for items anyways.
Hmm if i have goblin with healing spell then it's not impressive bonus. Because even if they die i can always res them with healing spell.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
they can be recruited as army for goblins. But how will this help?
Firstly, they give your leader units a *huge* physical attack (wolf pack) and magic attack (meatshield) As high, if not higher, than having Champions or Shaman as pack unit. Secondly, wolf pack has 50% of nullifying physic attack and meatbed has 50% nullifying magic attack.

The best difference is that "Wolf pack" and "Meatshield" are counted as "token", meaning 1 of them can equip an entire pack unit. E.g. you have 5 "wolf pack tokens", you can equip wolf rider on one of your Champion leader units, who has 30 CMD, and he will enter the battle with a pack unit of 30 wolf riders, while only spend 1 "wolf pack token"

The tokens are easily farmable, since you would want to farm Adventurer Tower for items anyway, and they help you reduce the risk of wasting special goblins.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I can understand how you would miss Tialotte, Emily, Frixel and Cosette, but Valentina??? Literally how?
It's my fault... truthfully, if I saw your map, I would not have missed ANY of them. And I have Valentina... sorry n.n; I missed her. I see the map now... I hope I have enough days left. Probably don't now. I didn't actually look at the map, so that was my fault. I'll see what I can do. (worried...)

Thanks all, especially Thai2410 and Asate. Asate, I am looking at the trick guide now. I'll let you all know my findings after tomorrow. Not sure I have enough time left at 77 days, even with 23 days left (if the sacrificing ritual would give me the right sacrifices =_=. We'll see.

- M

Last edited:

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
Should I download the latest patch or is the next one coming somewhat soon and i should just wait for that one

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Should I download the latest patch or is the next one coming somewhat soon and i should just wait for that one
The new update only affects the 'Dinner' mode, which is not supported for the English translation I'm doing.

There will be an update to translations thanks to Thai2410's hard work, but I have been really enjoying summer and not sure when I'll get around to packing a new patch. Some time soon?

Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
MuninKai You did a great job already, my dude. I don't think you have to rush on it. Thanks for what you have done so far!

So... I beat the game with the commoner/noble ending. I was confused about the ending a bit but after talking it over with a friend I think I understand it better.

I beat the game on day 89, with my turn rate only up to 90. I was really close; I had to start getting rid of the hero party girls to help the breaking process with their meat. It was ridiculously close in fact. At first, I thought Carlotta wouldn't break in time but I made it barely.

I am now into my second playthrough. I think I'll go after the day 100 hero party now. This means I'll just keep the girls I like and sacrifice the girls I don't care about to get enough meat.

I was at 33 girls out of 44, so I might try to get girls I didn't get this time. Thankfully, we have that helpful map!

I definitely give this game 5 stars, if you don't mind the content. I can't wait until new dlcs come out, and we can get more endings I hope. Until then, if anyone needs anything, I can possibly help, but I am not the best at the game probably, so others people like Asate can probably help better.

Thanks to everyone that helped!

- M

Reactions: PomPomGalliAtoll

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019

Can someone translate the passive skill list in the link above? Because i can't copypaste it so fml.

Also please note according to the JP wiki the passive skills can combine with each other. Some of the single ones make brand new skills with new effects i assume are both the originals or brand new.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Can someone translate the passive skill list in the link above? Because i can't copypaste it so fml.

Also please note according to the JP wiki the passive skills can combine with each other. Some of the single ones make brand new skills with new effects i assume are both the originals or brand new.
Give me an hour

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

They're not in order, but here are all the passive skills followed by their descriptions, and the girls. With the original Japanese and English translations I have in the game so far. Hopefully Thai2410 sees this before spending too much time translating them, and if not, I guess it'll improve the translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future, especially for crisp, standard font images like that, you can use an OCR service (I find is usually reliable) to get the Japanese characters and can copypaste them from there.

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021

This list contains all normal passive and combined passive right? I already complied all active skills and normal passive here.
Only thing missing here is combined passive.

Here's the complete skill list that I managed to put together.

Edit Note: Add Florencia passive skill and fix Nora skill description to reflect in-game counterpart.
Combined passive effect sound really really broken. I don't know how it work though.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
They're not in order, but here are all the passive skills followed by their descriptions, and the girls. With the original Japanese and English translations I have in the game so far. Hopefully Thai2410 sees this before spending too much time translating them, and if not, I guess it'll improve the translation.

In the future, especially for crisp, standard font images like that, you can use an OCR service (I find is usually reliable) to get the Japanese characters and can copypaste them from there.
Well, thank you for this. I'm halfway into the translation, and there are someplace I think can be improved (because MTL)
For example, Verinn passive is MTL as Hengyo Camp, which is really weird. It is actually "Kouyaku Formation" (a type of battle formation)
I think I will compile a clean translation list for the skills anyway

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
Feel my half assedness!!!!!!

The passives you want are basically:
infinite wave x1 (your choice of healer or more thunderhawk) + magic overload x3 thunderhawk for attacking group
immortal or guts x2 front line + infinite wave x1 (healer or thunderhawk) + magic overload thunderhawk x1

For those who are lazy to use combinations like this just get thunderhawk and invisible on everything you use and buff magic atk -.- if you still fail in 3 turns just keep fucking till your stats are high enough.

Solid yellow arrow need second attack to unlock. dotted yellow arrow auto unlock.

Endings

1. fail to defend burrow
2. exceed turn limit
3. defense battle at turn 49 fails
4. Nasty Cotton, Claire, Sheave, Valentina, Ivey, Emily, Tiarotte, Frixel, Palm, Cosette, Alessandra, Carlotta. (spelling)
5. Nasty Serena, Amalia, and Florencia
6. Nasty Kirino, Nazuna, Suzu, and Tsukuyo
7. Nasty Nora, Grace, Aurora, and Freyja
8. Win the defense battle on turn 100 without capturing Nora, Grace, Aurora, and Freyja.

For those new players struggling with stats (i assume you have already died on defense and restarted at least once on newgame+)
You can farm better meat to feed your troops by killing your seedbeds without allowing goblins to touch them so when they die minimum virgin meat

After getting human meat in the battle against Aidan feeding meat beds gives-99 san
Madeline, Perito, and Lutt will reset the -99 san so don't feed them until they're the last

they 'fixed' this bug bleh

About Difficulty :
no star : max

All information i got from JP wiki so expect some spelling errors and if im not mistaken the updates for the game have 'balanced' the skills so the stat multipliers may be different from what i have translated. image_2021-08-15_144403.png

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes