Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
You can and you should attack them. They have good skills so you should use them to make strong goblins. On the second run you should leave them if you aim to unlock ending.

You can increase day limit to 100 using sacrifice ritual. Button on right down corner. You can sacrifice girls/item/goblin to do that.

Here you have all endings

At first run you should focus on building strong goblins and on second run you aim for ending. You need strong goblins for the hardest fight so that should be your priority.

I know that there is no need to spoil, but I can't help myself. Feel free to put it in a spoiler tag or whatever, but if you end on day 70, what happens? I saw the endings, but I saw nothing about that.

I think I have most of the commoners broken, but not all. Thats a large list of commoners, lol.

Thanks in advance!

- M

Edit: I see the turn limit +5 option. I just need to find the other commoners, and maybe I can get that ending. Still curious about what ending you get on turn 70.
Or if other conditions are not met.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I know that there is no need to spoil, but I can't help myself. Feel free to put it in a spoiler tag or whatever, but if you end on day 70, what happens? I saw the endings, but I saw nothing about that.

I think I have most of the commoners broken, but not all. Thats a large list of commoners, lol.

Thanks in advance!

- M

Edit: I see the turn limit +5 option. I just need to find the other commoners, and maybe I can get that ending. Still curious about what ending you get on turn 70.
Or if other conditions are not met.
Any time your reach the final turn without triggering another ending you get the Burrow Destruction END.

Reactions: shinmauru

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I just need to find the other commoners, and maybe I can get that ending.
Cotton, Sheav, Tialotte, Emily, Valentina, Frixel, Cosette, Ivy, Palme, Alexandra, Carlotta

You need all of them got debauched if you want that ending. Also not sure if you get this ending at first run but for sure you will get it at second. The easier way to unlock all ending is creating strong goblins and convert all girls to meat at first run. Then in second you capture them fast. make save give them meat to get debauched then watch ending then load save and aim for next ending (don't waste meat to keep them all debauched use it only for unlocking ending). You can easily unlock all ending in second run.

Botato Malvado

Nov 17, 2020
I have a problem where some girls are not unlocking. Specifically when I get Ivy the game skips all the way to Palme and some other girls after that do not unlock the cutscene or map spot. I have bought the official version thinking I just had a bugged one but the problem still persists. The only way I have ever fixed it was using a complete/cheat save file where in the new game+ they unlock as normal, but that kind of kills the game. Any ideas? Have not et tried untranslated official version.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Cotton, Sheav, Tialotte, Emily, Valentina, Frixel, Cosette, Ivy, Palme, Alexandra, Carlotta

You need all of them got debauched if you want that ending. Also not sure if you get this ending at first run but for sure you will get it at second. The easier way to unlock all ending is creating strong goblins and convert all girls to meat at first run. Then in second you capture them fast. make save give them meat to get debauched then watch ending then load save and aim for next ending (don't waste meat to keep them all debauched use it only for unlocking ending). You can easily unlock all ending in second run.
Thanks to MuninKai for all that you have done for these pepperoncino games and also, thanks for the info. I figured it was going to be the burrow destruction.

Asate , I actually had really strong goblins from the first game that imported. While they weren't perfect, it was generation 40+, and they had great stats. I should have said this in the beginning, sorry. I have been building them from there which is why basically every fight has been a cakewalk. I am not sure (at the moment) what generation I am at but I am pretty strong so far. I was thinking about breaking the other commoners to get this ending first. So far I have broken Ivy, Palme, Cotton and Sheav. I am close to breaking Alexandra and I can break Carlotta soon. I just need the other five peasants and I can grab that ending first.

Now that I know that ending, I can convert the other girls to meat. I might have to work hard to do that though; I don't currently have any meat to drop sanity quickly. I'll see what I can do to get some sacrifices and meat quickly.

I appreciate the information! Thanks again!

- M

Botato Malvado

Nov 17, 2020
I have a problem where some girls are not unlocking. Specifically when I get Ivy the game skips all the way to Palme and some other girls after that do not unlock the cutscene or map spot. I have bought the official version thinking I just had a bugged one but the problem still persists. The only way I have ever fixed it was using a complete/cheat save file where in the new game+ they unlock as normal, but that kind of kills the game. Any ideas? Have not et tried untranslated official version.
Alright not even the official version with nothing on it worked. My system Locale is in Japanese, and I have run out of ideas.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Most of the stages are unlocked only if you fought the previous one twice. Have you tried fighting Palme's map, Sheav's map and Valentina's map a second time?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Any dialogue different between normal new game and new game with save imported from the first game (aside from an introduction part)? There are so many dialogue that mention characters from the first game (during imported playthrough),
So I am a little bit curious about that.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Any dialogue different between normal new game and new game with save imported from the first game (aside from an introduction part)? There are so many dialogue that mention characters from the first game (during imported playthrough),
So I am a little bit curious about that.
Not really, aside from the narrator says she regconize you.
Even if you game is not imported, the game still mentions old characters.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Stages unlock guide.

Note:
Stages connected with green lines means you only need to raid any one of them twice to unlock the next stage
Only one stage can be unlocked every turn
If there are multiple red arrows point to the same stage, it means you only need to raid any one of them twice.
Edit:
Purple arrows: special rules applied
- You only need to raid Koi stage once (capture Koi) and Kirino stage will unlock.
- After Daniela stage is unlock, Serena stage will also unlock like a blue arrow if you unlocked Mia stage through Rebecca stage or Ulrica stage

RevisedMap (1).jpg

Girls that are captured from defending battle (normal difficulty)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Hero Party:

Last edited:

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Not really, aside from the narrator says she regconize you.
Even if you game is not imported, the game still mentions old characters.
Oh, well. It makes no difference (Apart from technical aspects), but still, good to know.

This game is a direct sequel from Goblin Burrow (story a few months after the first game, on a different continent),
So return character's chance of being in the DLC are pretty slim.

Botato Malvado

Nov 17, 2020
Stages unlock guide.

Note:
Stages connected with green lines means you only need to raid any one of them twice to unlock the next stage
If there are multiple red arrows point to the same stage, it means you only need to raid any one of them twice.

View attachment 1347329

The Hero Party:
Praise be given to our Savior, you are doing the Demon Kings work my good sir, thank you very much

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Stages unlock guide.

Note:

View attachment 1347329

The Hero Party:
Mind if I package that map with the translation releases?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Now that I know that ending, I can convert the other girls to meat. I might have to work hard to do that though; I don't currently have any meat to drop sanity quickly. I'll see what I can do to get some sacrifices and meat quickly.

I appreciate the information! Thanks again!
Well in my situation i focus on killing them than debauched them. it's much faster and when you have many meat in second run i debauched them all together in one day. As for meat i get around 15 human meat when i end 100 turn so killing girls was much easier for me. Still from the start i remove girl's who was not needed. That way is much faster and easier to unlock ending than spend time to make them debauched with goblin mate. Also if you kill girl who don't mate with goblins you will get virginity meat who have better bonus to lowering san than human meat.

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Kind of disappointed all the other girls from Burrow aren't included in this one. Sophia was/is quite pretty for a cartoon.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Well in my situation i focus on killing them than debauched them. it's much faster and when you have many meat in second run i debauched them all together in one day. As for meat i get around 15 human meat when i end 100 turn so killing girls was much easier for me. Still from the start i remove girl's who was not needed. That way is much faster and easier to unlock ending than spend time to make them debauched with goblin mate. Also if you kill girl who don't mate with goblins you will get virginity meat who have better bonus to lowering san than human meat.

Sadly, I am not getting much human meat. I have started to get rid of the girls I don't need now. I even got rid of the Hero girl Freya now since shes a holy woman. I bred her first tho, so shes in the gene pool.

I assume this is like the first game? Get their genes into the pool, and GIGA STRIKE and BRAVE HERO can pop up at any time? I think I will go for the "fallen star" ending next playthrough, so I will probably kill all the girls since I will wait until the hero party is fought on day 100.

Quick, important question!!!

If the girls get sacrificed by the Sacrifice Ritual, will I still get my ending? I broke Alexandra and Palme, but the ritual keeps selecting them for sacrifice. I figured out that if they are pregnant, it won't take them, but if I already broke them, do they need to be alive to get the commoner ending? Please let me know. Thanks!

- M

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
If the girls get sacrificed by the Sacrifice Ritual, will I still get my ending?
No, if an ending requires a girl, you need her alive.
The ritual will select girls with the lowest amount of SAN, so plan accordingly.

I assume this is like the first game?
Active skills are the same as in the first game.
The first game didn't have passive, so I'm not clear know how it works. I assume that due to how passive have a chance of inheriting, there are chances that a passive is lost in the skill pool when passing down to the children.
E.g. Your goblin currently has Infinite Mana, and now breeds with Freya who has BRAVE HERO. Then there is 4 kind of goblins that are born:
1/ Have Infinite Mana but not BRAVE HERO in the skill pool (skill not inherited from mother)
2/ Have both Infinite Mana and BRAVE HERO in the skill pool
3/ Have BRAVE HERO but not Infinite Mana in the skill pool (skill not inherited from father)
4/ Have no passive.

Tl;dr Passive skill can get erased out of the skill pool due to there are a high chance goblins children don't have it inherited.

swifty91

May 20, 2018
I'm confused why my units keep dying. For example I have 4 champions together in a unit, get invaded and hit with minimal damage, then at the end of the fight I only have 1 left .. wtf

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes