Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
They're not in order, but here are all the passive skills followed by their descriptions, and the girls. With the original Japanese and English translations I have in the game so far. Hopefully Thai2410 sees this before spending too much time translating them, and if not, I guess it'll improve the translation.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In the future, especially for crisp, standard font images like that, you can use an OCR service (I find is usually reliable) to get the Japanese characters and can copypaste them from there.
Saved me the trouble since my japanese ability is epic fail when I see kanji. Will leave it to thai to make a nice format but i already have what i need for myself since you can only have like max 8 skill sets to aim for.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Feel my half assedness!!!!!!
Absolutely ridiculous...
Infinite Magic? Demon King? Magic Overload? Immortality? Infinite Wave? This is clearly overkill.

What I found interesting is Assasination. This mean we can just use Thunderhawk to kill unit with ridiculous amount of soldiers instantly (like Florencia).

Also... this list contain some unknown skills. Perhaps an DLC or some undiscovered combined passive?

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Well, thank you for this. I'm halfway into the translation, and there are someplace I think can be improved (because MTL)
For example, Verinn passive is MTL as Hengyo Camp, which is really weird. It is actually "Kouyaku Formation" (a type of battle formation)
I think I will compile a clean translation list for the skills anyway
Yeah, that one struck me as very strange, I figured it was wrong.

Feel my half assedness!!!!!!

The passives you want are basically:
infinite wave x1 (your choice of healer or more thunderhawk) + magic overload x3 thunderhawk for attacking group
immortal or guts x2 front line + infinite wave x1 (healer or thunderhawk) + magic overload thunderhawk x1

Solid yellow arrow need second attack to unlock. dotted yellow arrow auto unlock.

Endings

1. fail to defend burrow
2. exceed turn limit
3. defense battle at turn 49 fails
4. Nasty Cotton, Claire, Sheave, Valentina, Ivey, Emily, Tiarotte, Frixel, Palm, Cosette, Alessandra, Carlotta. (spelling)
5. Nasty Serena, Amalia, and Florencia
6. Nasty Kirino, Nazuna, Tin, and Tsukuyo
7. Nasty Nora, Grace, Aurora, and Freyja
8. Win the defense battle on turn 100 without capturing Nora, Grace, Aurora, and Freyja.

For those new players struggling with stats (i assume you have already died on defense and restarted at least once on newgame+)
You can farm better meat to feed your troops by killing your seedbeds without allowing goblins to touch them so when they die minimum virgin meat

After getting human meat in the battle against Aidan feeding meat beds gives-99 san
Madeline, Perito, and Lutt will reset the -99 san so don't feed them until they're the last

About Difficulty :
no star : max

All information i got from JP wiki so expect some spelling errors and if im not mistaken the updates for the game have 'balanced' the skills so the stat multipliers may be different from what i have translated.
Ending information is also available in the Gallery. Go to Endings > Hints.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Solid yellow arrow need second attack to unlock. dotted yellow arrow auto unlock.
I didn't know Ulrica stage and Rebecca stage can directly unlock Serena stage, might need to edit my map guide.

Also, any link to said JP wiki, I might want to take a look

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019

oh its different from the first game... but it only shows me 4 hints and the rest blank. ive actually not even finished the game once while capturing everyone... my goblins are only generation 50 so ehhh..... i was killing myself leaving the top generation totally blank of all skills until i found the best, good way to kill myself especially when i didnt even know what skills to aim for

Feel free to add me in discord or to a group if you want to share your findings

Last edited:

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Not if you're fighting against this
1629014160182.png
Ok. This is insane. It must be at max star level and you must have very strong goblins to defeat something like this.
Anyone discover how we could combine passive skills? I try my goblin who have holy wave mate with cosette for infinite mana but they don't combine. We must do something to unlock this or this function will appear in future dlc?

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Amazing... I always wonder how can they figure out these kinds of things so fast.
Anyways, I translated (with my limited skills) and complied interesting thing that I find on this JP blog.

Last edited:
Reactions: shinmauru

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
View attachment 1353449
GAWD DANG! :oops:

That HAS to be max stars, yes. Although I am currently working my way up to Florencia, I am still quite surprised. Dang. O_O
I have a problem with two stars. I can't imagine fighting that.

Thanks to those that are looking into the skills. It kinda seems like the passive skills aren't getting passed to my goblins much. Like, I broke and breed Tsukiyo(sp?) constantly to try and get chi, and yet no one is getting this. How high does the Passive inheritance rate have to be to get constant transference to your goblins? :O

- M

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
GAWD DANG! :oops:

That HAS to be max stars, yes. Although I am currently working my way up to Florencia, I am still quite surprised. Dang. O_O
I have a problem with two stars. I can't imagine fighting that.

Thanks to those that are looking into the skills. It kinda seems like the passive skills aren't getting passed to my goblins much. Like, I broke and breed Tsukiyo(sp?) constantly to try and get chi, and yet no one is getting this. How high does the Passive inheritance rate have to be to get constant transference to your goblins? :O

- M
climb the tower every run for stat bonuses and items to feed your whore army and you'll get there.

I'm at generation 100 now... and my troops do aoe per turn of 1600 damage but they're all on lucky passive. if i get them invisible or brave hero bonus with a full set of dire wolf goblin riders it should be possible if not soon...

FML the luck boost for item drop doesnt work in the tower NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

View attachment 1353449
image_2021-08-15_220408.png
this is where you get over 3 digit stats to vomit blood

Last edited:
Reactions: shinmauru

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Every passive translated + guide on combined passive

Edit: a note on "Magic Overload"
All three meatbeds used to breed for that skills don't have very good skills (Tsukuyo gives an SP reduce skill, Eleanor gives the best mass healing skill but it shouldn't be something you want to put on a Goblin with "Magic Overload", Amaria is by far the "best" one since it is an AoE DMG skills, but it's the second-worst one)

Edit 2:
Rebecca's passive has wrong effects description. It is "x1.4 damage to units without pack units", not with

So, getting both "Magic Overload" AND a good active skill (on a Shaman, on top of that) could be a cock and balls torture experience.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Revised the Map guide

Purple arrows: special rules applied
- You only need to raid Koi stage once (capture Koi) and Kirino stage will automatically unlock.
- If you raid Rebecca stage or Ulrica stage twice, then Serena stage will also unlock, after Daniela (Mia -> Blair -> Daniela -> Serena, in that order)

RevisedMap.jpg

Reactions: Ortresia

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Ok this mix passive skills give much more deep to this game. Also force you to think much more about how you will evolve your goblins. But they don't refine this. Let's say you get assassin skill. Your goblin have it but you can't check what this skill do in game until you test it. There's no description for this in game. That's bad for people who don't read forums or guide.

Ortresia

Feb 7, 2021
Good work, as always. Thank you.

View attachment 1353449

...It seem like I will stuck at no star for a long long time. Not until my carry over team grow strong enough to stomp Florencia stage in 5 stars. It seem these passive are not overkill after all. Assasination are no good?
Guess there is no choice then...

slaynreborn

Jan 30, 2019
you may want to note that the skills both active and passive EXPIRE

I have tested that if you already have the active / passive you want, if you continue to grind them with girls that have 'nothing' in both active and passive slots the skills will eventually become NOTHING after (i think 20 generations) so you actually have a deadline to use the skills you get or lock them forever once you are done so that the sacrifice wont screw you over

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Amazing... I always wonder how can they figure out these kinds of things so fast.
Anyways, I translated (with my limited skills) and complied interesting thing that I find on this JP blog.

The game's code is not encrypted or particularly complicated. They figure it out fast because you can just go into the game files and look for the function coding ritual sacrifices. It's how I got all the values for Goblin Burrow as well.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
you may want to note that the skills both active and passive EXPIRE

I have tested that if you already have the active / passive you want, if you continue to grind them with girls that have 'nothing' in both active and passive slots the skills will eventually become NOTHING after (i think 20 generations) so you actually have a deadline to use the skills you get or lock them forever once you are done so that the sacrifice wont screw you over
Wait a minute.... They changed how breeding works in this one? Active skills are NOT a permanent part of the breeding pool once introduced in a line?

That... changes a LOT of things if it's true... It can let you salvage crappy starting lines, though lucking out with mixed lines without exploiting save scumming is likely still going to be a massive pain in the ass...

On a different note...

If you import a save from the original game, and you have Shamans that have Thunderhawk and Lament of the Fallen, which spell will remain on them as their single Active Skill? Seeing as in I'll Borne, you can only have one Active Skill?

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes