Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Hi folks. Query for you. I have a purchased copy and the Japanese language pack is installed and calibrated. I've downloaded the game and every thing seems to work fine except... the burrow buttons are not working. Well all except captured women. As a test measure for a corrupted download or file error I've erase and re-downloaded about 3 times.

I'm not a coder so any advice on the issue would be appreciated.

Edit: Realized a better description of what occurs helps a lot.

Specifically when I mouse over the chamber buttons they neither light up nor make a sound. Clicking on them does nothing as well. Almost as if it isn't registering the mouse position. That being said mousing over the skip time or combat experience buttons, they do highlight and make noise but clicking on them does literally nothing.

The captured women tab brings up the standard menu but with no women to select I cannot test anything else.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hi folks. Query for you. I have a purchased copy and the Japanese language pack is installed and calibrated. I've downloaded the game and every thing seems to work fine except... the burrow buttons are not working. Well all except captured women. As a test measure for a corrupted download or file error I've erase and re-downloaded about 3 times.

I'm not a coder so any advice on the issue would be appreciated.

Edit: Realized a better description of what occurs helps a lot.

Specifically when I mouse over the chamber buttons they neither light up nor make a sound. Clicking on them does nothing as well. Almost as if it isn't registering the mouse position. That being said mousing over the skip time or combat experience buttons, they do highlight and make noise but clicking on them does literally nothing.

The captured women tab brings up the standard menu but with no women to select I cannot test anything else.
This may sound stupid. But have you completed the tutorial?

Slime0

Aug 6, 2021
Assuming by tutorial you mean clicking on Start and going through the opening story. Yes. Line by line. Single clicks just to make sure program processing was keeping up.

In the off-chance you meant a separate option there are only 3 options from the main menu: Start, Load and Gallery.

Edit: PS: No such thing as stupid. :D

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah, when I do a walkthrough of the game I am definitely including that the first stage of the tutorial is actually the hardest part of the game.

Full disclosure: I also thought I had broken the game and started digging for the debug console to look for clues because I had missed the prompt.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

xellos616

May 5, 2020
try this it is on the 1 page of this theme.
5.9 gb link

xellos616

May 5, 2020
1) Download
2)
3) Unpack in game WITHOUT RENAMING anything. Answer all questions when unpacking YES
4) Try not to use save files, because save files is to the old versions of game and they my have some bugs

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Have someone unlocked the last ending? The one where you need to bring down some heroes party on day 100 (according to the hint). I made it to day 100 and didn't encountered anything special outside of regular burrow attack.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Have someone unlocked the last ending? The one where you need to bring down some heroes party on day 100 (according to the hint). I made it to day 100 and didn't encountered anything special outside of regular burrow attack.
The hero party is the girls who attack you on turn 49, and after you repelled their attack, they will split off and become capturable on the raid map. I believe if you want that ending, you have to *NOT* capture any member of the hero party, wait for them to regroup and attack you on turn 100.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Seeing as how a large chunk of the I'll Borne's 40+ girls were human with only a handful of catgirls and elves and such, I'm guessing the DLC will be where the rest of the other races girls will be.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Seeing as how a large chunk of the I'll Borne's 40+ girls were human with only a handful of catgirls and elves and such, I'm guessing the DLC will be where the rest of the other races girls will be.
I'm here hoping for demon girls.
Technically, the best girl,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
was one. I hope she makes a return.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
I have played this game up to day 62 or 63.
I figured an attack would come earlier, but its still currently just moving along.
I didn't know that I had to not attack the girl hero party. I've defeated them all, and now I am working on towards a day 70 ending(?).

Question:
Is there a walkthrough or something to say where all the endings are? If it is posted before; sorry... I didn't see it. Let me know, since I want to see what ending I truly want to work towards. Thanks!

- M

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I didn't know that I had to not attack the girl hero party.
You can and you should attack them. They have good skills so you should use them to make strong goblins. On the second run you should leave them if you aim to unlock ending.
I am working on towards a day 70 ending(?).
You can increase day limit to 100 using sacrifice ritual. Button on right down corner. You can sacrifice girls/item/goblin to do that.
Is there a walkthrough or something to say where all the endings are?
Here you have all endings

since I want to see what ending I truly want to work towards.
At first run you should focus on building strong goblins and on second run you aim for ending. You need strong goblins for the hardest fight so that should be your priority.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes