Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Not to mention, the ritual system is very fucky. Basically RNG where it's almost impossible to get good upgrade such as max trap or birth rate. When it does appear, it demands a ridiculous amount of sacrifices such as rare goblins, or girls (which, are all random, so even when you decided to risk it, you can still have your favorite goblins/girls throw into sacrifice without your input)

Significantly lower goblin birth per brood (compare to the first game) doesn't help either.
IIRC the seedbed sacrifice is not random, and in my experience it has worked consistently. It takes the seedbeds in order of lowest sanity. Items are sacrificed basically as one from every item category, which might be the worst pick because it doesn't exclude high value items, even meats get burned in the ritual iirc.

Isn't having immune traps already make healing traps useless and wasted?
No, because the invincible traps only affect one unit. Unless you are running a solo defense squad.

Only random girls are from the ones that invade your Burrow.
And then only on high difficulty. On normal difficulty they always appear in the same order.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

shiion1

Mar 1, 2017
Yo can anyone help me with cheat engine? I only used once a looong time ago so I have no idea how to find the correct values to cheat

I dont want a 100% save, just wanna saveedit to get like a 999999 ALL stats troops and shit (so they are immortal you know?) is it possible?

Also, thanks for the contribuitions to the translation project so far, op!

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Items are sacrificed basically as one from every item category, which might be the worst pick because it doesn't exclude high value items, even meats get burned in the ritual iirc.
I check this and when ritual demand 42 item i have only 42 items but it didn't include girls meat. i would't risk meat if that could be wasted. Also if we go for tower we can get many items so it depend how you play and what is more important for you goblin/items/seedbeds. Of course you will lost higer items still i survive easily without them and have op team on the end of 100 turn.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I check this and when ritual demand 42 item i have only 42 items but it didn't include girls meat. i would't risk meat if that could be wasted. Also if we go for tower we can get many items so it depend how you play and what is more important for you goblin/items/seedbeds. Of course you will lost higer items still i survive easily without them and have op team on the end of 100 turn.
That's good to know. I'll be glad if I'm wrong on that one, I need to recheck the game files probably.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
Not to mention, the ritual system is very fucky. Basically RNG where it's almost impossible to get good upgrade such as max trap or birth rate. When it does appear, it demands a ridiculous amount of sacrifices such as rare goblins, or girls (which, are all random, so even when you decided to risk it, you can still have your favorite goblins/girls throw into sacrifice without your input)

Significantly lower goblin birth per brood (compare to the first game) doesn't help either.
Sacrifices won't touch goblins marked as favorites. They don't even get accounted in the amounts you have.

The game is indeed significantly harder and more grindy. In the first one, the difficulty of new game+ was only increasing the power of enemies attacking the burrow. In "I'll Borne" it also makes global map enemies stronger. Even 1 star NG+ makes everything 2 times more beefy and damagy.

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Yo can anyone help me with cheat engine? I only used once a looong time ago so I have no idea how to find the correct values to cheat

I dont want a 100% save, just wanna saveedit to get like a 999999 ALL stats troops and shit (so they are immortal you know?) is it possible?

Also, thanks for the contribuitions to the translation project so far, op!
Don't know how to get 99999 all stats goblins, but I do know how to cheat for food items (which if you feed to goblins, it'll do basically the same)

Step one: farm about 5~7 of one item (preferably "Bread", the easiest one to get)
Step two: search for said item with CE (the very basic of CE, if you don't know how to, you better not using it at all)
Step three: You can use "add address manually" to get other items on the list by typing in the address of the item you searched in step 1 and 2, then add +C or -C.
Example: "Holy Woman Meat" is before "Bread" on the item list, the address of "Bread" is 123456AB, then the address of "Holy Woman Meat" would be 123456AB-C

Reactions: shiion1

xellos616

May 5, 2020
New patch
  • Aug/02/2021Correction of typographical errorsBug fixesMiscellaneous
  • ・立ち絵表示の不具合を修正
    ・本気勇者パーティのステータスを調整
-Fixed a bug in the standing picture display
・ Adjusted the status of the serious brave party

MuninKai
Can you do mod with unlimited days, + without finals, only if I wish to end (Imean that I can have all debauched girls)

Reactions: Saburo. M

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Goblin sacrifices do
Yes and no. Let's say game want 24 shamans and you can sacrifice them. One is marked as favorite so game leave him. It's true you will get your bonus from sacrifice but you will lose precious goblin. What goblin you have in you army will change what bonus will give you main goblin. Let's say you have shaman + normal goblin in your army and shaman + shaman in army. Who will do bigger demage? Answers is shaman + shaman ( i make some game test and S+normal goblin did 70 damage to enemy and S+S did 100 demage). The same rules work for other goblin. That's why sacrifice better goblin or losing them in fight is very costly.

I don't think so. Also if you really want easy run you should just use someone 100% save and start new game with op goblin and clear all maps

levdanig

Oct 19, 2017
The game is indeed significantly harder and more grindy. In the first one, the difficulty of new game+ was only increasing the power of enemies attacking the burrow. In "I'll Borne" it also makes global map enemies stronger. Even 1 star NG+ makes everything 2 times more beefy and damagy.
omg that's horrible, why would the dev even do that

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Skills are even more broken now.
With a good combination of active skills and passive skills, you can have some *DISGUSTINGLY* good goblins.
G. Champions can use skills now, and there are skills that scale of physic atk. Then you found that early into the game there is a girl that gives you "skills use cost 0 SP"

oreczek

Mar 12, 2019
Annoyance END: Alessandra + Carlotta and all Commoners debauched
That means all characters minus characters from others endings ?
Because i don't know wich characters are classified as commoners.

Flocci

Apr 23, 2020
The old system was that you just hopelessly outscale everything after your first NG+ and breeze through the game, even if you only reset after 20 or so days, with the only potential challenge coming from the fact that the boss from day 60 may now arrive on day 40, while trivializing every other aspect of the game. And if you reached even the midpoint of the game on your first run before going into NG+, there is pretty much no possible challenge left in the game.

An optional difficulty slider to geniunely make enemies stronger is exactly what the game needed.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Skills are even more broken now.
With a good combination of active skills and passive skills, you can have some *DISGUSTINGLY* good goblins.
G. Champions can use skills now, and there are skills that scale of physic atk. Then you found that early into the game there is a girl that gives you "skills use cost 0 SP"
Yeah, a Goblin Champ with even just Smite is the core of my team. The damage it outputs is obscene, and I think most importantly skills don't have counter-attacks, which makes a Champ with Champ pack units throwing down Smite quite durable.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I write know a little cheat how to get better goblin/sacrifice ritual an some rules about skill read if you don't feel bad about cheating a little in game :)

I hope i help some people :)

Last edited:

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
Guyz, thank you ever for partial translation. My best regards for you. I cant help with translation cause i can make it even worse, cause of my retarded english.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes