Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
How many girls are there? There is just no end to them. I have already encountered more than original Goblin Burrow had with ALL the expansions, and i haven't even finished the game yet. Also, i guess there is some random forks - on some runs you get huge tavern girl and two gnomes (wedding dress one and the hammer one), and sometimes you get Clown Girl instead. Some of the late game girls are random too
there's no randomness. you just need to revisit certain locations to unlock new locations. if you raid everywhere at least twice, you can guarantee that you don't miss anyone. some are "dead ends" though, like the castle & the brave party maps & I think the japanese entourage.

epicrouter01

Aug 27, 2020
there's no randomness. you just need to revisit certain locations to unlock new locations. if you raid everywhere at least twice, you can guarantee that you don't miss anyone. some are "dead ends" though, like the castle & the brave party maps & I think the japanese entourage.
Brave party tied to a specific day depending on your NG+ stars count, because they are attacking your burrow. Will check your theory, but i'm usually raiding the highest available location once every turn, and sometimes i get Wedding+Hammer Dwarfs, and sometimes i get the Clown Girl

fogginstance

Apr 11, 2019
It's... not a theory. You just have to revisit maps. To get the dwarf smith girl's map, you need to capture the wedding dwarf, and then raid the same map where you caught the wedding dwarf a 2nd time. Just raid everywhere twice and you won't miss anyone. I promise.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Somebody know in wich turn Alessandra and Carlotta appear? Im trying to reach the first "good" ending.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Goog ending is only possible with good goblins. Good goblin - dead goblin.

All of the above is a joke and I'm not a racist.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Brave party tied to a specific day depending on your NG+ stars count, because they are attacking your burrow. Will check your theory, but i'm usually raiding the highest available location once every turn, and sometimes i get Wedding+Hammer Dwarfs, and sometimes i get the Clown Girl
Just here to confirm what fogginstance was saying. There is 0 randomness. All stages unlock by raiding a previous stage two times. There is even an indicator on each stage saying how many times you've raided it (something I had been trying to figure out how to mod into Goblin Burrow, so I'm glad they added it). I'll have a full resource guide for the unlocks and conditions with the 1.0 release or earlier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mephistofeles

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Only I noticed that the female characters in Part 1 were better drawn?
And it seemed to me more brutal, although it is unacceptable to talk about women.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How many girls are there? There is just no end to them. I have already encountered more than original Goblin Burrow had with ALL the expansions, and i haven't even finished the game yet. Also, i guess there is some random forks - on some runs you get huge tavern girl and two gnomes (wedding dress one and the hammer one), and sometimes you get Clown Girl instead. Some of the late game girls are random too
44 in total.
I'm thinking of working on a guide on how and when a girl unlock.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
44 in total.
I'm thinking of working on a guide on how and when a girl unlock.
It's really easy to build from the game files, it's on my to-do list. I want to create a similar document as I had for Goblin Burrow, with appearance conditions, the hidden breeding attributes, and some of the underlying math.

How come i can't clear the game on 0 stars difficulty on my 5th consecutive new game+
Git gud. Are you breeding your goblins so that the newest generation is always being used? You don't need to feed goblin babies every turn, but doing it every once in a while will make a big difference to your power level. With three feeds you can boost a goblin's stat by 10-20 generations worth of breeding. Makes a big difference for Shamans and MGC especially. Doing Rituals is also going to make a huge impact (especially Trap Number, Turn Max, and Brood Size). Good End conditions are also pretty specific (you can see them in the Hints menu of the gallery), so it might just be you're not focusing on the right things.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Actually, this game has a *HUGE* difficulty jump comparing to the first one. One example is how during turn 30, 0 star, they hit you with an invasion army that has a 500HP leader unit, hit 100 dmg per attack, and has 100 pack units. Backed up by another unit that's half his strength.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Actually, this game has a *HUGE* difficulty jump comparing to the first one. One example is how during turn 30, 0 star, they hit you with an invasion army that has a 500HP leader unit, hit 100 dmg per attack, and has 100 pack units. Backed up by another unit that's half his strength.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, that one was rough. Melanie attacking on Turn 49 followed by the Turn 50 Brave attack is no joke either. The git gud is mostly a joke.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Not to mention, the ritual system is very fucky. Basically RNG where it's almost impossible to get good upgrade such as max trap or birth rate. When it does appear, it demands a ridiculous amount of sacrifices such as rare goblins, or girls (which, are all random, so even when you decided to risk it, you can still have your favorite goblins/girls throw into sacrifice without your input)

Significantly lower goblin birth per brood (compare to the first game) doesn't help either.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Actually, this game has a *HUGE* difficulty jump comparing to the first one.
it depends if you understand mechanics in game or not and you control skill and what girls will give birth too. From the start i make big control on it so i have easy game.
One example is how during turn 30, 0 star, they hit you with an invasion army that has a 500HP leader unit
Well i killed him without much problem so i can't say he was hard but if you have weak goblins then yes he could be hard enemy.
Turn 50 Brave attack
yes the are hard and you need 2 traps one for heal second for immunity or this fight can become very dangerous.
Not to mention, the ritual system is very fucky. Basically RNG where it's almost impossible to get good upgrade such as max trap or birth rate.
There is RNG true but you can control it i sacrifice only items and normal goblins and i have 2 traps 100 days and 3x increased passive skill chance in my first round. I once sacrifice 4 shamans and that was the bigger cost in ritual. I didn't sacrifice any seedbeds and in the end i have them all converted to meat including all brave hero.

Hongfire Survivor

Mar 28, 2020
Only random girls are from the ones that invade your Burrow.

The rest show up depending on the town you attack twice. If you go up the middle, you will always get to the mailwoman with Infinite Mana per se.

That doesn't change on higher stars.

What does change is the order for the invasions. The Brave heroes come out before you know it on Five star lol

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes