Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Anyone know where to download the 210824 version?
Wait when MuninKai do the patch.
or by the game and play japanese version.

• Aug/24/2021
  • Correction of typographical errors
  • Bug fixes
  • ・オロフが出てこない不具合を修正
    ・隣の晩御飯の操作性を向上
-Fixed a bug that Orov did not appear
・ Improved operability of the next dinner

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Now that culling has been replaced with rituals, does anyone have an idea for keeping the amount of goblins low? I've already got all of the ritual upgrades aside from stats and variant birth rates, and constantly rerolling rituals for minor perks I don't really care about because I keep hitting the burrow cap is starting to look a lot less appealing than literally murdering the lot directly. Best I've got at the moment is having a goblin lord and his compatriots suicide themselves on an endgame stage and it's worryingly starting to look like a valid option.

August Derleth

Oct 15, 2020
For DCL 1, bonus one new ending by debauched: フォルシウス (Forcius?), Ulrica, Yerum and Arum

P/S: Funny that when I seeing the data, inluding three new heroines, there are also 16 more of them

1629860981445.png

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Now that culling has been replaced with rituals, does anyone have an idea for keeping the amount of goblins low?
The only method to lower goblin numbers is sacrifice them in battle or convert for points in sacrifice ritual.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
How did you get it to work? because right now I can't make the game move forward at all no matter what I try
If you're asking how to install DLC:
1/ Make sure you have the latest version of the base game
2/ Open base game -> File (F) tab -> Register (R)
3/ Open DLC exe file, there will be a prompt that says it will merge the patch with the base game.

Ravenangel

Aug 5, 2017
When trying to let it install the dlc it gives me this error message, this is why I havent been able to get it working

xellos616

May 5, 2020
How you try to install the dlc.

To instal it you need japan game not the english version from that forum
1) Dl this version Aug/25/2021 210825
2) patch version Aug/25/2021 210825

So wait when MuninKai do the traslation and version correct.
Or lean japan language and play japan version of game.)))

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Last version of game 210825
  • Aug/25/2021Bug fixes・晩御飯のソート結果の不具合を修正
    ・101件目以降のシナリオダウンロードの不具合を修正
-Fixed a bug in the sort result of dinner
-Fixed a bug in scenario download after the 101st case

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
How did you get it to work? because right now I can't make the game move forward at all no matter what I try
I'm only able to get access to the first girl the other two never show up so I think the patch is fucked no matter how many times I merge. I've tried everything so i guess im just gonna wait for the mtl release.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I'm only able to get access to the first girl the other two never show up so I think the patch is fucked no matter how many times I merge. I've tried everything so i guess im just gonna wait for the mtl release.
Bro....
You don't install it by merging the folders together...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
When trying to let it install the dlc it gives me this error message, this is why I havent been able to get it working
As good cyber security practice, please take the time to cover your username when posting screenshots.

A very strange problem though. No idea what is causing it. Delete everything and do a fresh unzip and start again is my best advice. Second best guess is some process, like a virus scanner or your torrenting program, is accessing the file. Try copying everything to a different folder, or starting from scratch with an unzip.

Also, no idea how there is difficulty with this install process. You literally drag and drop patch_1.xp3 and patch_2.xp3 into your existing game folder and it works. If you are also moving the data.xp3 that is probably your issue.

My process for the DLC translation will be the same as base game. I don't have the MEGA bandwidth to share the full game, and the DLC is also 3GB (why u do dis, peperoncino). I will just be distributing a patch_3.xp3 with the English translation of the text files and modifications/updates to the system files. So if you can't figure out how to copy-paste files to get the game running my patch won't help.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai
Сan you patch the game and distribute through Torrent?
patch without your translation I mean (clean version) and after that you will do pathes.
It is torrent as you can see we dl it frome there.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
MuninKai
Сan you patch the game and distribute through Torrent?
patch without your translation I mean (clean version) and after that you will do pathes.
It is torrent as you can see we dl it frome there.
The issue with any torrent I send out is the same as the torrents already out there. If there are updates to game files not included in my patches, I will still need to constantly be reupping the full game with new torrents. These patches are also just while the translation is a WIP. Once it is done, or done enough (I'm thinking once all the story segments are finished), I'll do a full release. People just need to be patient. Treat these updates like early access releases for me to outsource bug testing.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
I mean, I need a link containing both the game and the patch with 3 girls.
And I'll just put your patches on top.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
great now they already plan for patch 2 (albeit not shown when released)

the update is kinda speed, guess you need to wait i guess
especially this game still has many version fix etc
better keep on toes

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes