Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Can we get a download option that doesn't require people to use premium? Maybe a page like Nopy?

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
After many day passed, now peperoncino finally reveal release date on patch 2

on mid october (estimate at week 2)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
any guides for the endings yet?
It's in the Reference Sheet.

A little question:
What is the total size of the original Japanese txts?
I would like to have them backed up before deleting all the XP3 I downloaded.
The point is that I'm pity to delete the "original" of Subekey that I downloaded ( ).
If I have the original txts, it makes it easier to delete without regrets.
Really interesting idea to switch them to TIF. I'll investigate. It's also a question of whether the Kirikiri engine has native TIF support. If it does, then yeah it would just be a fairly straightforward script to change all the references to the image0 files to TIF. One of the perks of the unpacked version I released is that this kind of thing becomes possible.

Btw, for those looking for the game and not interested in using a torrent, I think Adultgameson.com has it now, I could be wrong though.
The game has been released on F95.

Can we get a download option that doesn't require people to use premium? Maybe a page like Nopy?
The game has been released on F95.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
Let's hope it come with a voice update, too.

(after twitters default MTL) " Full voice is separate from the patch and will be implemented with a free update of the main unit data. I'm afraid that the date cannot be confirmed yet because the voice actor's schedule has been balanced, confirmation, editing work, etc. have been completed, and all the voices have been prepared. However, good things are recorded, so I hope you can expect it ...! "
Bit garbled, but understandable. Full voice will be a free update with an unknown date.

Jun 15, 2020

(after twitters default MTL) " Full voice is separate from the patch and will be implemented with a free update of the main unit data. I'm afraid that the date cannot be confirmed yet because the voice actor's schedule has been balanced, confirmation, editing work, etc. have been completed, and all the voices have been prepared. However, good things are recorded, so I hope you can expect it ...! "
Bit garbled, but understandable. Full voice will be a free update with an unknown date.
I'm betting late November. I wonder if the voice patch will include all the dlc voices or if those voices will come out even latter with their own free patches for each dlc.

I'm also curious how much the voice data will contribute to the file size

aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
I might be wrong, but i swear the imports from previous GB arent working. I register the work from the file tab in the top left, start a new game, and it just puts me in the introductory tutorial with no option to load from other game. i remember it popping up the very first time i launched and it hasnt since... any ideas?

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I might be wrong, but i swear the imports from previous GB arent working. I register the work from the file tab in the top left, start a new game, and it just puts me in the introductory tutorial with no option to load from other game. i remember it popping up the very first time i launched and it hasnt since... any ideas?
It's working. You must register GB1 not GB2 to import save. Registering both may also help.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
So, we had confirmation that patch 2 will come out in early November. In addition to 3 new girls for normal gameplay, it will also introduce girls from Peperoncino's past games, but only for the Dinner feature only (big SAD)

About my translation for the H-scenes... When I was about 16 girls through, I kinda stopped for a bit and played some other VN that was expertly translated, then I realized how noob I am in translating sexual stuff into English (I'm Vietnamese so both English and Japanese are not my first language) So I'll need to go back through all of them and revise them.

But progress is still being made!

I can ask MuninKai to implement the 16 girls that I had translated if you can't wait. I'm open to suggestions so if you have read what I translated (in the current state of the game) and have some opinion on it, you can always PM me.

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
Been meaning to ask this since the first game but is there a point to dropping SAN to debauched besides the three scene variation? Does it affect gameplay or stats or..???

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Been meaning to ask this since the first game but is there a point to dropping SAN to debauched besides the three scene variation? Does it affect gameplay or stats or..???
All the end-game conditions depend on getting various combinations of seedbeds to the debauched state.

Otherwise, it's the fetish the game is built on. That is supposed to be the fun part.

Sunset-Breaker

Dec 7, 2019
why do you all keep using megaaaaaaah
use mediafire or utorrent, mega sucks, it downloads faster but having to change accounts to download shit is annoying

biezegjestop

Jul 31, 2021
So, we had confirmation that patch 2 will come out in early November. In addition to 3 new girls for normal gameplay, it will also introduce girls from Peperoncino's past games, but only for the Dinner feature only (big SAD)

About my translation for the H-scenes... When I was about 16 girls through, I kinda stopped for a bit and played some other VN that was expertly translated, then I realized how noob I am in translating sexual stuff into English (I'm Vietnamese so both English and Japanese are not my first language) So I'll need to go back through all of them and revise them.

But progress is still being made!

I can ask MuninKai to implement the 16 girls that I had translated if you can't wait. I'm open to suggestions so if you have read what I translated (in the current state of the game) and have some opinion on it, you can always PM me.
Yours and MuninKais effort is greatly appreciated, many thanks.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
And finally we know the exactly time second dlc 09.11.2021 . Now we must wait patiently. I hope they will add new girls with some new passive cross skills or something. The first dlc didn't left big impression in me.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
DLC #2 is now out.
2.41GB... Oh, peperoncino, you disrespect my HD space so.

Busy week IRL so we'll see how fast I can get this out and patched, but shouldn't be too long. My next update will also include a bunch of updates to the translation. Two birds, one stone.

EDIT: This DLC adds 9668 lines of dialogue. Damn.

There is also what looks to be a minor change in how peperoncino plans on doing translation. The file architecture appears to have changed to be compatible with a future update, loading a storage folder scenario_EN, scenario_KR, and scenario_ZH.

Things I am going to test for this update are removing all Dinner content. It should remove approximately 2.5GB from the total download size, which is pretty good tbh. It will mean the game automatically crashes if you load the Dinner content, so I'm sure I'll have to mute some people complaining about crashes when they don't read the notes. Maybe I will change the name of the Dinner button to the GAME CRASHING ZONE or something.

There is still no update to voice lines.

EDIT2: No, DeepL, no! You can't have fixed your bot protection T_T Ugh. Even with a 10 second delay on requests... Guess I need to rewrite my script to evade their bot protection now. What a pain.

EDIT3: I am an elite hacker, through a multi-step process I for DeepL's bot protection.

EDIT4: Got DeepL in the act of trying to lock me out and my bot just powering through. SUPAHACKA.

Last edited:

rbasc994

Jul 29, 2021
Can anybody tell me how to get newest version game?
looks like new patches need newest version to run it .

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes