Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
do I need the Goblin Burrow ENG 1.0 through the game downloaded on https://f95zone.to/threads/goblin-burrow-ill-borne-v210909-peperoncino.95032/ because I have already purchased the game and DLC's or is there a way to just put the translations onto the game that I've purchased.
Yep. Here is an for it. Since there seems to be some demand for it, I'll continue making them. I already have the tools set up for making them, so it's not a burden. Unfortunately, due to the order of loading for KiriKiri games I cannot improve the word wrapping and some UI elements will remain in JPN using the xp3 patch.

luffy_bl

Nov 22, 2021
i'm starting play this game. What i should download first if i want dlc too?? and how to install? thanks for read.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
i'm starting play this game. What i should download first if i want dlc too?? and how to install? thanks for read.
Download the game from links in the game thread, extract, get a Locale emulator software (you can Google it) to run the game in Japanese
It have the main game and DLC1. For DLC2, download and apply these 2 patches.
DLC2 + DLC2 bugs fixes

Last edited:

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
These should all be fixable easy enough, thanks for bug testing this for me :whistle:

Birth bugs fixed. Active skill fixed. Gallery issues fixed. Rollo's weird messy dialogue is actually a peperoncino bug! Not my fault. Will also fix it though.

And here's the hotfix.
can't download it. There is only a wall of text appearing

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Does someone have a working fix for the new dlc? When the new maid gives birth I get a error that doesn't let me continoue

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live. THIS IS ONLY A PATCH.

Also download and install the hotfix attached to this post!

It requires the Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.0 to already be installed.

I can't guarantee its stability, save frequently. I'll be doing more playtesting and bugfixing myself over the next couple days and some MTL cleanup. If you encounter a bug, please share the krkr.console.log file from your savedata folder. It looks like a giant mess, but I assure you it is a lot more helpful than screenshots or telling me things.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
can't download the hotfix. It only opens a new tab with lots of text

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hello, does anyone know if the first goblin burrow and this one will ever be ported to steam? I know the dev already has a few games on there and got another one ported not that long ago, would be nice if that was an option I think.
Not likely.

The dev already put out an official translation for Goblin Burrow, so I believe they aren't planning to work with Kagura game to release a Steam version for this series.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
That's too bad, it got me wondering though, why publish adventurer inn that didn't do nearly as well as goblin burrow on a platform with so many people on it? It just doesn't really make sense to me.
The dev (Peperoncino) doesn't "publish" it on Steam, they gave Kagura (a publisher) the right to publish it. That's why Kagura can release uncensored version of games, since they technically aren't under Japanese laws jurisdiction.

As for why Adventurer's Inn and not Goblin Burrow, my bet is that this is Kagura's decision, not Peperoncino's. Kagura mostly does female protagonist games and only male protagonist when the game is exceptionally good. They have done games with hardcore content, but for Goblin Burrow that focuses only on Monster rape and birthing may be too much for them (?)

They released Peperoncino's Holy Road and Adventurer's Inn, but never touch the DLCs for those games, which makes me entirely believe this is Kagura's decision, not Peperoncino's.

Edit: wait, no, both Adventurer's Inn and Holy Road aren't "exceptionally good" male protag games, so scratch that.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
That's too bad, it got me wondering though, why publish adventurer inn that didn't do nearly as well as goblin burrow on a platform with so many people on it? It just doesn't really make sense to me.
It's entirely possible that Kagura gives developers a shitty deal on the licensing and they figured they could get more money translating it themselves. Or that they wanted it done sometime in the next 5 years. Kagura is kind of notorious for licensing games and then not translating them for years, presumably because they bought more licenses than they actually have the ability to use.

sleepyowldesu

Nov 15, 2021

I might be wrong, but could that be something related to (which might be outdated)? I guess H game developers notice this policy beforehand and thereby only choose whatever games fit within the spectrum accordingly. The name of the game, VenusBlood Hypnosis, for example, is deliberately changed to VenusBlood Hollow International (VBHI) to circumvent that, yet its release date is still pending on the platform and the demo version can no long be accessed now likely due to either its brainwashing content or loli fetish.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live along with HOTFIXr1.2a attached. THIS IS ONLY A PATCH.

It requires Goblin Burrow: Illborne ENGr1.0 to already be installed. Simply unzip the patch and replace all files when prompted, then do the same with the HOTFIX.

Let's try this again! Playtested and spot tested some of the issues from the last attempt at a release, so it should work? Still, as always, save frequently and let me know if you encounter any problems.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
i think theyre releasing patch 3 this month hopefully it has the full voice effects

kolja22

Jul 30, 2021
Hey all hoping for a bit of help or direction. I got this error when I put Gioia with a goblin champion for the first time, and it froze the game at a line of dialogue. I'm playing with the latest translation patch from earlier this week. Does anyone know what this could be?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Hey all hoping for a bit of help or direction. I got this error when I put Gioia with a goblin champion for the first time, and it froze the game at a line of dialogue. I'm playing with the latest translation patch from earlier this week. Does anyone know what this could be?
Found the problem. This actually looks like it might be a peperoncino bug? I'll fix it, give me a few minutes.

Hotfix attached

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes