Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Patch 3, full voice for base game, patch 1 and 2 are out. (voice for patch 3 is next year)

I absolutely hate how this game requires you to download 20 GB of files just for updating a patch.

Reactions: MuninKai

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Btw, are there any new ending in the new dlc?
Doesn't look like it.

Unpacked, and with Dinner content removed I can get the game down to only 12GB. I think I might need to torrent this one for distribution. Even just patching in the voice lines seems to run at about 6GB, which is probably too much for my MEGA.

Working on getting the new DLC content integrated and MTL'd now. 1820 new lines, bringing the total number of entries in my translation dictionary to 61395 entries.

Jun 15, 2020
Dont remove dinner content because we can see that pictures in game.
If you remove it we will need another file to download it.
There are reasons for why it was removed. You can find the images themselves if you look hard enough around the internet.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Some more hints for the next DLC, we have the character names in the files.

ネファリウス, Nefarius, which tracks with the necromancier vibes from the preview.

スリザード, which translates directly to Slithering, and is in the CHR names as SURZARD.

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Unpacked, and with Dinner content removed I can get the game down to only 12GB
12 GB will be only this new patch so we need previous start game and dlc 2 or this is size full game with all dlc and patch you make. Do you plan make new file with integrated all patch and base game or only a patch so we will need base game you make previously?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
12 GB will be only this new patch so we need previous start game and dlc 2 or this is size full game with all dlc and patch you make. Do you plan make new file with integrated all patch and base game or only a patch so we will need base game you make previously?
Because of the size of the latest update, I'll create a whole new game for download. The 'patch' containing DLC3 and voice lines is already 6GB. Since that is too large to put on my MEGA, I already have to find alternative ways to distribute it, at which point I may as well just do it all at once.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

Depreciated

Along with

I don't know how much bandwidth Google Drive gives me for you to download (more than MEGA hopefully). If it's busy, just wait. I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes