Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
70 slots mean nothing if you will not have time to capture them with limit 100 days and when you need clear most of the place twice you will need 140 days for that. Of course you don't need clear all place twice still it's very tight windows to gather girls. If nefarious appear later that Vilerys then they may make her like Asteria in GB1. She will show at 96 day then we will get 10 days extension to 110 but then this will almost mean the end of dlc. Well of course we will see what peroroncino will do.
Yeah, as I said, I don't know how they will cramp new girls into the game current state, so I'm hoping.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Huh, I just notice they "improved" the Hobgoblin scenes by adding the "belly get pushed up by the huge cock" detail.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Improve" in a quotation is because in some girls in could look really weird

Sorikkai

Sep 13, 2018
Hi, I Downloaded the New Version with all the New Dlc and it works fine. But if I use a Save File from the Full Save, then after after a few Seconds this Message pops up and after clicking ok, the Goblins will still move in the Base but its not possible to click at anything. This Message does not appear wenn starting a complete new Game. It would be nice to know what the Message says. Thanks you for your hard Work, and Keep Rocking :)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hi, I Downloaded the New Version with all the New Dlc and it works fine. But if I use a Save File from the Full Save, then after after a few Seconds this Message pops up and after clicking ok, the Goblins will still move in the Base but its not possible to click at anything. This Message does not appear wenn starting a complete new Game. It would be nice to know what the Message says. Thanks you for your hard Work, and Keep Rocking :)
This version currently has lots of bugs with old saves, best to start a brand new game.
Unlocked gallery should still work, though.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Good to know. I'm not 100% sure what the error is, probably even if I had the console, but there were a lot of changes to the base code of the game apparently, and it's just saying that something it's looking for doesn't exist. I'll do an updated full save that works in the next hotfix.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires to already be downloaded.

I don't know how much bandwidth Google Drive gives me for you to download (more than MEGA hopefully). If it's busy, just wait. I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Reactions: mojo211995

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Cant load the game after patch.
Mistake: 62 object
Hmmmm....

At the beginning, it said that "This version of the Pity upgrade date (DLC 2) is out of date, and cannot be merge."
This could be the merging bug that they said they fixed

Please always post error message, it specified which file and where in the file caused the problem, so it helps a lot.

1640929839434.png
1640930018772.png
("but the line", not "by the line", pls ignore the typo)

Last edited:

jackycain

Oct 21, 2021
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires to already be downloaded.

I don't know how much bandwidth Google Drive gives me for you to download (more than MEGA hopefully). If it's busy, just wait. I'll see about getting a torrent going, but ideally this is bugfree and I can report it to the Uploaders next week and we'll have somewhere more reliable.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2. Voice does not appear to have shipped with DLC 3 (why peperoncino, why do you do this).

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.
So I downloaded all the files but idk what to do with them. The rar files seem to be corrupted as well

Edit: Me being a dumbo you have to put all the files in 1 place and extract the rar file

Last edited:

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Play it is 99% working but dont play with 2 new heroines otherwise your nest will be corrupted because they are not clean)))

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
My game was going great , then i moved the files to another folder and now i get this error everytime i want to interact with a girl in the burrow or an scene happen.
1640973542898.png

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Hmmmm....

At the beginning, it said that "This version of the Pity upgrade date (DLC 2) is out of date, and cannot be merge."
This could be the merging bug that they said they fixed

Please always post error message, it specified which file and where in the file caused the problem, so it helps a lot.

View attachment 1572238
View attachment 1572239
("but the line", not "by the line", pls ignore the typo)
Updated to the new fix...and this happend to me too.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
My game was going great , then i moved the files to another folder and now i get this error everytime i want to interact with a girl in the burrow or an scene happen.
View attachment 1573059
That's a bizarre error. It seems to be having an issue loading the character data for the seedbed when moving in and out of the beds, which tracks with your inability to view scenes. The function it's failing on does reference the LAYERS variables, which is where I suspect things are going wrong between versions (every seedbed is drawn on a separate layer, and if two seedbeds try to write to the same layer, or write to a layer that isn't instanced in the variables file, it will give a similar error). No idea why just moving the files between two different folders would affect that though.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
That's a bizarre error. It seems to be having an issue loading the character data for the seedbed when moving in and out of the beds, which tracks with your inability to view scenes. The function it's failing on does reference the LAYERS variables, which is where I suspect things are going wrong between versions (every seedbed is drawn on a separate layer, and if two seedbeds try to write to the same layer, or write to a layer that isn't instanced in the variables file, it will give a similar error). No idea why just moving the files between two different folders would affect that though.
Maybe it was already there and i didnt noticed it?
Should i wait to a new patch fix to play it?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Maybe it was already there and i didnt noticed it?
Should i wait to a new patch fix to play it?
That I don't know. Try starting a fresh game first. Not necessarily new, but if it only gives you an error when capturing or interacting with seedbeds, just remove your defensive army and wait for an attack. Start a NewGame+ and see if that fixes it. Alternatively, try unzipping it again, and this time don't move the files after you've done it.

EDIT: If that doesn't work, an update was released for DLC 3 which I'm downloading now. I'll publish the updated files as soon as I can.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mephistofeles

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

This requires to already be downloaded. Fullsave from ENGr1.3a is recommended but this should fix compatibility issues with using old saves, so it's no longer necessary.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes