Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

xellos616

May 5, 2020
MuninKai
Can you do 1.3a + 1.3b in 1 patch because there is no manual changes in 1.3b

What program do you use for archiving: WinRAR 6.02 or ?

Last edited:

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Huh, late April, much later than expected, considering how the 3 DLCs we got are only less than 2 months apart.

My guess it they expected to ship it with voices unlike patch 3

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
So...er... I thought I'd try to help out with the Community Translation thing, and after randomly choosing wound up working on the scenes of the slave maid Cielberri. So far I've gone through her scenes with the Goblins, the Shaman and the Hobgoblin.

What do I actually do with the files, though? Just post them up on the Google drive link given?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So...er... I thought I'd try to help out with the Community Translation thing, and after randomly choosing wound up working on the scenes of the slave maid Cielberri. So far I've gone through her scenes with the Goblins, the Shaman and the Hobgoblin.

What do I actually do with the files, though? Just post them up on the Google drive link given?
Nevermind if you saw the predit. Toss them in a ZIP and send them to me by DM! Thank you for your help!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Ooh, I haven't been updating what's on the sign-up sheet, so gotta be careful that you don't do what's already done.
Cielberry is perfectly fine though. I haven't been translated any of her H-scenes yet.

Any extra help is very appreciated, so thanks a lot :D

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Ooh, I haven't been updating what's on the sign-up sheet, so gotta be careful that you don't do what's already done.
Cielberry is perfectly fine though. I haven't been translated any of her H-scenes yet.

Any extra help is very appreciated, so thanks a lot :D
I'm just grateful that much of the work was already done thanks to machine translations, and I have juuuuuust enough knowledge of Japanese to know that "bo-chan" in the context of Cielberri is most assuredly not "boy", "little boy" or "son." I suspected she was referring to a "young master" when I checked the rough translation in the currently released translated version, but it's nice to get confirmation.

And it's kind of fun to try to come up with ways to get across what's in the original. I really don't get why several lines which are clearly moans get translated as "oh, god, oh no no no no." Heh.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Nevermind if you saw the predit. Toss them in a ZIP and send them to me by DM! Thank you for your help!
I'll do so once I finish all her scenes, unless you'd like me to send the ones I've already done first?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I'll do so once I finish all her scenes, unless you'd like me to send the ones I've already done first?
No rush, send them to me when you're all done.

And yeah, the hardest part of translating eroge is not going crazy thinking of creative moaning sounds.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
No rush, send them to me when you're all done.

And yeah, the hardest part of translating eroge is not going crazy thinking of creative moaning sounds.
Groovy. I'll do so.

Ah, but there was one thing: in some of Cielberri's events the master of the mansion appears but it's translated as "husband". Problem is that's identified as a Dup line i.e. I'm not supposed to touch them. So in the dialogue I've translated "danna-sama" into "master" (i.e. master of the mansion), but the character name is still "husband". Just an FYI.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Groovy. I'll do so.

Ah, but there was one thing: in some of Cielberri's events the master of the mansion appears but it's translated as "husband". Problem is that's identified as a Dup line i.e. I'm not supposed to touch them. So in the dialogue I've translated "danna-sama" into "master" (i.e. master of the mansion), but the character name is still "husband". Just an FYI.
The one marked with [ONE] is this line. Just fix that into "Master of the house" and all of the other will be changed, too.

1641292560755.png

Oh, and Cielberri is supposed to be Cielberry with a "Y" not an "I". But since the [ONE] of her name is in Pamera's set of events, which I haven't sent to MuninKai yet, so she still left as "Cielberri" here, so you might want to fix it into Cielberry. Sorry, that inconvience is my fault.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
The one marked with [ONE] is this line. Just fix that into "Master of the house" and all of the other will be changed, too.

View attachment 1578999

Oh, and Cielberri is supposed to be Cielberry with a "Y" not an "I". But since the [ONE] of her name is in Pamera's set of events, which I haven't sent to MuninKai yet, so she still left as "Cielberri" here, so you might want to fix it into Cielberry. Sorry, that inconvience is my fault.
Ah, I suspected as much in regards to her name, but I thought it better not to play around.

Thanks for the advice about the [nbo] [nbc] name thing. I'll work on that now before I forget.

xellos616

May 5, 2020

I want to play goblin burrow like that.
Like if you think the same.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Agh. I'm an idiot. I'd been working on the wrong columns all this time. Back to the ol' drawing board.

Reactions: MuninKai

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
I wonder... should goblins be capitalised? "The goblins attacked" or "The Goblins attacked?" Some of the files have it capitalised, but personally I prefer to save capital letters for the special types like the Hobgobin, Shaman, Champion, Paladin and Lord.

Just for consistency reasons.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I wonder... should goblins be capitalised? "The goblins attacked" or "The Goblins attacked?" Some of the files have it capitalised, but personally I prefer to save capital letters for the special types like the Hobgobin, Shaman, Champion, Paladin and Lord.

Just for consistency reasons.
Well, personally I capitalized Goblins, and all of the other special types, too. Since it shows that the narrator respects them.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Well, personally I capitalized Goblins, and all of the other special types, too. Since it shows that the narrator respects them.
Alright, I'll do the same, then. I think I'll use small letters when it's clear the narration is talking about goblins as a species, in general or as a whole, though. E.g. "The Goblin Lord was the leader of the goblins" or "the goblins are attacking!"

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
anyone else having issues unzipping the archive file after downloading from the google drive? I'm getting a cannot open file as archive error.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes