Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
how to you get these saves to work? I tried replacing them but none of the saves from the .7 file registered. any help?

mister_victor

Dec 11, 2018
hey guys, is it me or there are some capture scene "missing" for some girls ? Like the tavern girl (one of the first one we can capture) ? I go directly from capturing her to the base, without seeing a h-scene in between ?

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
From the google drive download when unzipping I am prompted to enter a password. This would be helpful information on the OP.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
From the google drive download when unzipping I am prompted to enter a password. This would be helpful information on the OP.
There is no password. I am not sure what you've done wrong to be prompted to enter one.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
Hello hello! It's been a bit since I decided to play this. I came back and sadly... it seems like I had to start over.
(Hopefully, this is the right thread for just discussing the game.)

In my first playthrough again. :/ Hopefully I am doing it right this time. No special endings, just breed and get items until the second playthrough.

I WOULD like to get any hidden new girls, however.
Is there a new, updated map with all the girls on it (including any new ones?) It seems like the map got changed around, but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
I WOULD like to get any hidden new girls, however.
Is there a new, updated map with all the girls on it (including any new ones?) It seems like the map got changed around, but I could be wrong.

Thanks in advance!
There is no such thing as "hidden girls", if you're talking about DLCs, then they'll just appearing as usual. The up-to-date map is included in the download.

Aditionally, you can check out .

Reactions: ViviWraith

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Aditionally, you can check out .
Cool, thanks for that (y) Hopefully this will help since I am getting my ass handed to me after day 60+ in both the original GB and in this, so I am probably missing something, even tho I am trying to breed them with the good skills. I don't know how much of the invasions are RNG, but they are getting a bit too much later on. I guess losing and going for ng+ with your goblins is kinda normal XD

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
how much of the invasions are RNG
Very little. It goes like this: every 5 turns there is a normal invasion, every 7 turns there is an invasion with capturable girls. With the newest update, the turn timer will become red if there's an invasion expected.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Cool, thanks for that (y) Hopefully this will help since I am getting my ass handed to me after day 60+ in both the original GB and in this, so I am probably missing something, even tho I am trying to breed them with the good skills. I don't know how much of the invasions are RNG, but they are getting a bit too much later on. I guess losing and going for ng+ with your goblins is kinda normal XD
And yeah, being able to survive 60+ turns in the first run is pretty good already. This game expects you to see all endings anyway (including the losing ones)

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
That guide helped a lot, never thought about using the paladins only for retaliations and the champs are actually useful in this. They were useless in the first game lol.
My only problem at this point is that the skill inheritance still makes no sense, either it's bloody hard to get the proper skills on them or my save is bugged that I carried over from the first game.
I mean I am no expert on globlin dna splicing, but how the hell breeding a lord with X skill will result in a shaman with Y? Not to mention a lot of my goblins gets random skills sometimes like earth strike... I don't even know where that skill comes from it's like some std that the girls are spreading. Took me 30+ save and loads to finally overwrite healing song with arrow of wind on a single shaman and even after that now at day 65 I only have 2 shamans with that skill.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
That guide helped a lot, never thought about using the paladins only for retaliations and the champs are actually useful in this. They were useless in the first game lol.
My only problem at this point is that the skill inheritance still makes no sense, either it's bloody hard to get the proper skills on them or my save is bugged that I carried over from the first game.
I mean I am no expert on globlin dna splicing, but how the hell breeding a lord with X skill will result in a shaman with Y? Not to mention a lot of my goblins gets random skills sometimes like earth strike... I don't even know where that skill comes from it's like some std that the girls are spreading. Took me 30+ save and loads to finally overwrite healing song with arrow of wind on a single shaman and even after that now at day 65 I only have 2 shamans with that skill.
Skills work something like this: Every time you breed a Goblin with a girl that has skill, her skill will be added into the "skill pool."

The offspring will randomly select a skill in said "skill pool" to be his active skill. A skill will stay inside the skill pool for about 10~15 generations. So you don't need to save and reload., just breed up without using Cotton again.

1643190474456.png

Reactions: HiImJohn32

ViviWraith

Aug 5, 2017
Okay thanks, it all makes sense now :p Time to start a brand new game I guess, my current skill pool is a clusterfuck lol. Also while importing your save from the original game will make things a lot easier in the beginning, it's going to result in a lot of mud blood goblins later.

shinmauru

Apr 16, 2018
There is no such thing as "hidden girls", if you're talking about DLCs, then they'll just appear as usual. The up-to-date map is included in the download.

Additionally, you can check out .
No such thing as hidden girls may be right, but I had NO IDEA the very first playthrough (2 years ago?) of goblin burrow I'll Borne that I had to do maps multiple times in a row to open up new girls. I guess technically in the first game I did something different... I tend to just do the tower over and over again when I go raiding. And I kinda figured the girls unlock eventually for DLC. That's what happened last time. I must have to wait for some of them to appear.

Thank you though. I didn't really look at the files and that was my fault.

Huh, I should have followed that guide. Ah well, might be too late. Forgot how annoying the first playthrough can be, but I am just going to push through until there is a second playthrough. Thank you all. :D

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes