Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
They finally officially teased Nefarius.

The tweet itself doesn't say much aside from what we've already known from Vilerys' events (is the Demon Lord, has big tiddies, yada yada yada)

But still, tease her at this point while the DLC isn't coming out for more than 2 months is kinda weird imo.

Some Guy 9001

Jul 6, 2018
They finally officially teased Nefarius.

The tweet itself doesn't say much aside from what we've already known from Vilerys' events (is the Demon Lord, has big tiddies, yada yada yada)

But still, tease her at this point while the DLC isn't coming out for more than 2 months is kinda weird imo.
Uh. According to the translation of the tweet, the DLC is coming out in February. That's... a bit less than 2 months to say the least. Unless you meant the tease we got of her from DLC 3?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Uh. According to the translation of the tweet, the DLC is coming out in February. That's... a bit less than 2 months to say the least. Unless you meant the tease we got of her from DLC 3?
Oh, I haven't read the first half. My bad.

I keep thinking it is late April because that's what they said when they first announced the DLC

Still said it here on the store page

Screenshot_20220202-111233_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

TenguPhule

Oct 13, 2021
There's an error for Nora H-Scenes Shaman:

Reject 2 = Lewd 1 Script

Reject 3 = Lewd 2 Script

and vice versa, someone mixed it up.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
That's really useful. Trying to get into the game after playing Goblin Burrow and it's just so overcomplicated.
Well I guess they just put more effort into balancing so no more AoE spell abuse with full MAG breeding...
It is harder to get good MGC goblins now, but MGC is still the meta

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
It seemed like there are now magic resistant enemies now incentivizing the physical moves too. Did I see that wrong?
Nope, you're not wrong.

There are enemies-only passives that granted them magic resistance, and physical resistance (reduce magic/physical damage taken by 50%)
Enemies with physical resist: Knights, Holy Knights, Dark Elf
Enemies with magical resist: Mages, (normal) Elves, High Elf

elixxon

Sep 4, 2017
Should I run two "breeds" one focused on MGC the other on ATK or is the first game's full focus on MGC and feeding as much food to the breeder of each generation as possible better?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Should I run two "breeds" one focused on MGC the other on ATK or is the first game's full focus on MGC and feeding as much food to the breeder of each generation as possible better?
Yes. In fact, it's the optimal strategy to have different "bloodlines", with each specialized in a different stat. A bloodline where you only breed with girls who have MGC skill, and only feed MGC food, for example.

Aside from stat min-maxing, it also helps getting the skills you want easier.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
New DLC will drop in Feb 22nd. Similiar to Patch 3, it doesn't have full voice when it's release.

The reason being that according to their original plan, they scheduled it for April (they first announced it for April, and DLsite store page used to say the release date is April) The base game, arts and coding, is done, and the only thing holding them back now is the voice acting.

But due to demand (people asking for it to be release earlier, because they don't care for full voice) they decide to put it out in 22nd this month.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Suprisingly, they made the lieutenant of the demon lord's stage even easier than human commoners' stage

1645460651379.png

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Holy fucking shit, she is STRONG.

Like the last game's Asteria, she'll only appear at a set turn, regardless of difficulties (Appearance Event on turn 95 and attack on turn 98) IF you already met some other conditions. You can now upgrade the maximum turn to 120.

1645464937094.png
Her skills is:
Active: Randomly strike 5 times for 0.5MGC each
Passive: Remove all buffs from 2 units at turns start

I was too reliant on Idol Song and Invincibility Traps, so when she hit me with the passive, she melt my Goblins away. All of them are about 250 in stats, and all have special goblins as pack units (that can defeat the turn 100 Hero Party) but she blew them away like nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: MuninKai

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Like the last game's Asteria, she'll only appear at a set turn, regardless of difficulties (Appearance Event on turn 95 and attack on turn 98) IF you already met some other conditions. You can now upgrade the maximum turn to 120.
So it's like we predicted she appear at end and increase number of turn.
So the main question: is this the last dlc with girls like in gb 1 or not. We will see.
Thai2410 can you update your guide about passive skills? we should have some new skills after all this dlc.

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017
Holy fucking shit, she is STRONG.

View attachment 1666540
Her skills is:
Active: Randomly strike 5 times for 0.5MGC each
Passive: Remove all buffs from 2 units at turns start

I was too reliant on Idol Song and Invincibility Traps, so when she hit me with the passive, she melt my Goblins away. All of them are about 250 in stats, and all have special goblins as pack units (that can defeat the turn 100 Hero Party) but she blew them away like nothing.

Damn, her active skill is very good for 1 target, basically 2,5 MGC dmg total
100% become breed factory for MGC unit

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes