Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
It's not 'spam' requests as such. DeepL does something different when it detects you've botted it (though bless their hearts it's easy to circumvent). It's when DeepL just doesn't understand what you're trying to translate. I'll see about removing them in the next release (just checked and there are 550 time outs to correct... so it might take a little longer than that).

EDIT: HYPE! There are some official ENG files in the game now. Nothing substantial, but they're starting an official ENG translation it seems.
Consider their last attempt at self-translation, and heck, the game's title, I don't have much high hope for it. Especially if they keep sticking too close and literal with the original Japanese.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

is now live.

With to hotfix some issues in the Gallery and updated to DLC4.v.220224

Many thanks to CobraPL for game compression tips. By reducing the quality of the voice lines from ASMR hyperreal to an indistinguishably lower quality on most equipment, the file size drops from 10GB to 2.5GB. Very manageable. Did some quick tests and didn't notice anything on my (relatively high quality) speakers, and no decrease in image quality playing at normal resolution.

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 + DLC 4 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3. Peperoncino shipped DLC 4 entirely unvoiced. There is an update coming in the pipeline for some bug fixes, so this isn't going to get pushed to main yet.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Last edited:

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
And now for the stupid question of the day: How do you unlock Vilerys? Nefarious appears in a set turn, and the other one is a capturable, but what about her?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
And now for the stupid question of the day: How do you unlock Vilerys? Nefarious appears in a set turn, and the other one is a capturable, but what about her?
Turn 91 on normal difficulty. You'll have to unlock more maximum turn first since you only start with 70.

Can't miss her since she is an attacker.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
I found bug in event gallery after i unlock all scenes. There is first black page and when i press left mouse button then i see
1.png

EDIT: 1
Second bug is in pixel gallery when i activate nefarius and goblin lord (bug appear also with champ didn't check others) then animation and voice appear correctly but if i press any other girl i get bug message.
2.png
Slyzard and champion and i get bug at start so no animation.

EDIT: 2
O there are more bugs in pixel gallery. Some times when i press nefarius and goblin i get bug on the start.

Last edited:

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I found bug in event gallery after i unlock all scenes. There is first black page and when i press left mouse button then i see
View attachment 1672581

EDIT: 1
Second bug is in pixel gallery when i activate nefarius and goblin lord (bug appear also with champ didn't check others) then animation and voice appear correctly but if i press any other girl i get bug message.
View attachment 1672589
Slyzard and champion and i get bug at start so no animation.

EDIT: 2
O there are more bugs in pixel gallery. Some times when i press nefarius and goblin i get bug on the start.
Gallery bugged was reported and I've fixed it.

Dot Pixel bug is apparently a peperoncino issue, they've released a patch for it, just integrating it. Hotfix for both incoming.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
TRANSLATION UPDATE

to hotfix some issues in the Gallery and updated to DLC4.v.220224

Contains Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3 + DLC 4 with voice for Base + DLC 1 + DLC 2 + DLC 3. Peperoncino shipped DLC 4 entirely unvoiced. There is an update coming in the pipeline for some bug fixes, so this isn't going to get pushed to main yet.

has also gone live. If you want to help with cleaning up or retranslating the MTL, this is your chance! The README has all the instructions.

Reactions: Pango_12

Asate

Jul 21, 2021
Event galery works fine now. In pixel there is no voice for any girl now :p but yes there is no error :p

iroha shino

Feb 27, 2022
is there in the works a save file that has all scenes from the base game and the dlc append patches for this game in the near future?
have been looking for the save for this game for some time , i can only seem to find save data for the base game.
i dont notice any pages talking about/providing any coverage for event cg unlock for the 4 dlc append patches.
is it possible that someone here could post a save file for the game that has the dlc content added that the event cg is fully unlocked?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
is there in the works a save file that has all scenes from the base game and the dlc append patches for this game in the near future?
have been looking for the save for this game for some time , i can only seem to find save data for the base game.
i dont notice any pages talking about/providing any coverage for event cg unlock for the 4 dlc append patches.
is it possible that someone here could post a save file for the game that has the dlc content added that the event cg is fully unlocked?
Bruh...

The reason nobody is talking about a save file is because it's already included in the download :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

HiImJohn32

Feb 11, 2022
So, if I aim to get Magic Lance with Chi shaman I should:
1) breed Lance shaman with Chi girl?
2) breed Chi shaman with Lance girl?
3) breed Chi shaman with high fertility girl, with Lance in pool?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Why Cielberry has higher Shaman birthing chance?
She doesn't. She has high birth rate, meaning you can have a higher chance of getting Shaman or any other mutants per brood. (Think of 5% of 10 versus 5% of 15) She is good for breeding Shaman because she gives MGC bonus.

How does CMD stat interact with Dire wolf pack? (How is amount of units is calculated)
How many CMD you have is how many pack units your Goblin can bring.
So if you have a Goblin with 50 CMD, he can bring a maximum of 50 goblins.

Dire wolf needs normal Goblins (think of it like converting normal Goblins into Riders) It doesn't have special calculation with CMD, and is the same as normal Goblins. If you have 50 CMD, but in battle, you don't have 50 Riders, that's because you don't have enough Goblins.

MephilesDark

Mar 7, 2018
I just got the game and I am getting this message. I looked around the site in hopes of finding a solution but I did not find one, I did find someone else asking about this but they did not get a reply from what I saw. I have Japanese local on and I don't know if I'm missing a exe file or something related to that. I acquired the game from dlsite. Please help

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes