Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just got the game and I am getting this message. I looked around the site in hopes of finding a solution but I did not find one, I did find someone else asking about this but they did not get a reply from what I saw. I have Japanese local on and I don't know if I'm missing a exe file or something related to that. I acquired the game from dlsite. Please help
Image isn't working. The most likely reason it's not working for you is that you are not running in either Japanese localisation or Locale Emulator. Another common issue is that you might need to use , as DLSite packs its downloads in Shift-JIS which fucks up a lot of things on computers that don't have the proper codecs for it. If you downloaded it with the DLSite multi-part download option and have RJ######.rar.exe, run that exe in Locale Emulator and it should work as well.

Dorff333

Jun 16, 2020
I just started a new game and after getting back to the burrow after the first raid I'm getting an error keeping me from using any buttons and essentially crashing the game.

If the site is having issues with attached files, here is the error I'm getting.
16:09:30 エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 拠点.ks 行 : 154
タグ : eval ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
(void) から Object へ型を変換できません。Object 型が要求される文脈で Object 型以外の値が渡されるとこのエラーが発生します

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I just started a new game and after getting back to the burrow after the first raid I'm getting an error keeping me from using any buttons and essentially crashing the game.

If the site is having issues with attached files, here is the error I'm getting.
16:09:30 エラーが発生しました
ファイル : 拠点.ks 行 : 154
タグ : eval ( ← エラーの発生した前後のタグを示している場合もあります )
(void) から Object へ型を変換できません。Object 型が要求される文脈で Object 型以外の値が渡されるとこのエラーが発生します
Very weird. Thank you for sharing the console log. I can trace the error but no idea how it's being caused. The functions that are being interrupted aren't ones I've made changes too. You're running the most recent version I posted? Tried to replicate it (easy enough with a fresh install) and I am not able to replicate it on the most recent version.

Dorff333

Jun 16, 2020
Very weird. Thank you for sharing the console log. I can trace the error but no idea how it's being caused. The functions that are being interrupted aren't ones I've made changes too. You're running the most recent version I posted? Tried to replicate it (easy enough with a fresh install) and I am not able to replicate it on the most recent version.
I downloaded the 1.4 and the patch one the main post of this thread. I will delete the whole folder redownload and try it again tomorrow and get back to you.

Dorff333

Jun 16, 2020
Well, a redownload, extract and run I'm not running into that bug any more. Not sure what the problem was, but thanks anyway.

Reactions: MuninKai
Nov 26, 2020
Does anybody know if this is like one of their earlier games Holy Road/Virgin lode? I didn't really like that game all that much as there wasn't much content and what was there wasn't to my taste. Can anybody who has played both give me a run down on their similarities and differences?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Does anybody know if this is like one of their earlier games Holy Road/Virgin lode? I didn't really like that game all that much as there wasn't much content and what was there wasn't to my taste. Can anybody who has played both give me a run down on their similarities and differences?
Bad.
The similarity to Goblin burrow are all the bad things: turn cap, limited actions, poorly explained mechanics and unexpected endings
But that's it. Gameplay-wise, these are 2 very different games

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Nice job. Good work. Do you plan update combo passive skill guide also?
Sometime in the future, yeah.

But honestly, not much to cover. The only 2 new combine passives I noticed are:
Sacred Power (Ancient Power + Superhuman Strength): gives 1.5x physical damage
Immortality (Divine Shield + Guts): Revives twice per battle at full HP

Nov 26, 2020
Bad.
The similarity to Goblin burrow are all the bad things: turn cap, limited actions, poorly explained mechanics and unexpected endings
But that's it. Gameplay-wise, these are 2 very different games
The gameplay being tedious I can handle, Im just not a fan of the rape where they are crying/in pain the whole time. That is what I was asking if was similar or different. If the girls in the game enjoy it at some point, then I'll endure all the dumb bullshit.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
The gameplay being tedious I can handle, Im just not a fan of the rape where they are crying/in pain the whole time. That is what I was asking if was similar or different. If the girls in the game enjoy it at some point, then I'll endure all the dumb bullshit.
Then, the big theme of that game is blackmailing, and only after 1 scene, they'll enjoy it.

Evassassin

Oct 16, 2019
Confused on how so many downloaded this game from Mega. I tried looking for other links on the site and come up empty.

Update:
Disregard...forgot Chrome is and Mega dont work well together. Used another browser and downloaded just fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: HD HD

AbosluteScrub

Jun 1, 2020
What are the chances of a unofficial fan created uncensor patch/mod. I've seen other threads do this with various success.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes