Others Completed Complete Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v.220415] [Peperoncino]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

HiImJohn32

Feb 11, 2022
What are the chances of a unofficial fan created uncensor patch/mod. I've seen other threads do this with various success.
Are the results even worth it?
Edit: 2020 results

Last edited:

Kyranite

Jul 9, 2019
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to get more than 100 days? The gallery hints says you can only get it to 100 with rituals, but one of the saves it came with is on day 105.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to get more than 100 days? The gallery hints says you can only get it to 100 with rituals, but one of the saves it came with is on day 105.
Rituals. They increased the maximum amount you could upgrade from 100 to 120.

Reactions: Kyranite

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
can anyone provide link besides mega? i always get exceed quota when downloading big files and btw can you also run this on kirikiroid on mobile?
In the last update for this game (one or few pages back), MuninKai reduce the file size to ~2.5Gb so it should not exceed the quota anymore.
Second question: No.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
i played and finished the game before any update but after updating the game even ,it's new game or old save i can only see 2 village at the map and whatever i do i can not open more place to invade , does anyone knows how to solve this issue ?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
i played and finished the game before any update but after updating the game even ,it's new game or old save i can only see 2 village at the map and whatever i do i can not open more place to invade , does anyone knows how to solve this issue ?
Sounds like you replaced the data.xp3 from the base game with the data.xp3 from the patches, which doesn't contain all the information you need to play the full game. Basically you'll need to rebuild and only move the patch.xp3 files from the DLC into the main game folder.

Reactions: hamoh0

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Can we get new version?
  • Mar/28/2022Bug fixesContent added・ループ音声の追加
    ・ドットギャラリーの不具合を修正
  • Mar/07/2022Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes・晩御飯で一部サムネイルの不具合を修正
  • Mar/03/2022Bug fixes・晩御飯機能のダウンロード不具合を修正
  • Feb/24/2022Bug fixes・回想のドットギャラリーの音声不具合を修正

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Can we get new version?
  • Mar/28/2022Bug fixesContent added・ループ音声の追加
    ・ドットギャラリーの不具合を修正
  • Mar/07/2022Correction of typographical errorsBug fixes・晩御飯で一部サムネイルの不具合を修正
  • Mar/03/2022Bug fixes・晩御飯機能のダウンロード不具合を修正
  • Feb/24/2022Bug fixes・回想のドットギャラリーの音声不具合を修正
Very minor fixes. It'd be better to wait for the full voice version coming out in late April

kutechip1

Jul 7, 2017
how to make stronger goblin ?

eg i have 4th gen goblin shaman with magic lance skill and 40 matk

i breed him with cielberry and have 5 normal goblin, one with magic lance

do i need to feed matk food to5th gen normal goblin with magic lance then breed it with cielberry or just keep breeding her with 4th goblin shaman till i have 5th gen goblin shaman and feed the 5th one ?, thanks

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
how to make stronger goblin ?

eg i have 4th gen goblin shaman with magic lance skill and 40 matk

i breed him with cielberry and have 5 normal goblin, one with magic lance

do i need to feed matk food to5th gen normal goblin with magic lance then breed it with cielberry or just keep breeding her with 4th goblin shaman till i have 5th gen goblin shaman and feed the 5th one ?, thanks
Keep breeding for higher Gen.
Use your gen 4 Shaman to breed for gen 5. If there is no shaman, no problem, just use normal goblin to breed for gen 6. And 7, and 8. Etc.

In the early game you might not have enough to feed your babies, so you can ignore it. But keep breeding for the newest gen is a must.

Reactions: kutechip1

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
I am completely new/blind to the game, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but from what I've been reading in the OP, this seems to be a better version of the original game and other versions of the "I'll Borne" patches ( [Others] - Goblin Burrow [v210505] [Peperoncino] | F95zone and [Others] - Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v211224] [Peperoncino] | F95zone ). The contents of the version on this thread would include the same content as the ones linked above, but with the addition of a new DLC and some other optimizations, right? If said assumption is correct, is there any need for me to download the other "Goblin Burrow" versions? I mean, would I lose any kind of content in those previous versions?

I ask because I was really confused when I realized that there was more than one thread for the I'll Borne DLCs. I am used to it being just one thread that is constantly edited to add new content, plus neither of the OP of v210505 or v211224 had any links attached to later versions and it was pure chance that I found this thread, otherwise I would have downloaded v210505. I have potato internet, so I would rather confirm these things before downloading a lot of GBs.

I apologise if this is a really dumb question.

Luis276

Apr 26, 2017
I am completely new/blind to the game, so excuse me if I'm wrong, but from what I've been reading in the OP, this seems to be a better version of the original game and other versions of the "I'll Borne" patches ( [Others] - Goblin Burrow [v210505] [Peperoncino] | F95zone and [Others] - Goblin Burrow: I'll Borne [v211224] [Peperoncino] | F95zone ). The contents of the version on this thread would include the same content as the ones linked above, but with the addition of a new DLC and some other optimizations, right? If said assumption is correct, is there any need for me to download the other "Goblin Burrow" versions? I mean, would I lose any kind of content in those previous versions?

I ask because I was really confused when I realized that there was more than one thread for the I'll Borne DLCs. I am used to it being just one thread that is constantly edited to add new content, plus neither of the OP of v210505 or v211224 had any links attached to later versions and it was pure chance that I found this thread, otherwise I would have downloaded v210505. I have potato internet, so I would rather confirm these things before downloading a lot of GBs.

Goblin Burrow is the first game with its own dlc's and Goblin Burrow: I'll born is the sequel with also its own dlc's, some mechanics are carried over and the gameplay is very similar but the heroines are different in each game. You can download the first one and your goblins will be carried over if you start a new game in the Ill'borne version but other than that there is no reason to download both games.

Reactions: Arcana Nornet

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020

Goblin Burrow and Goblin Burrow: I'll borne are two different games, but yeah, it is slightly confusing because the Games thread and Translation threads are not synced up.

There are four threads because of how F95 works. Each game has a Translation thread and a Games thread. In the case of Goblin Burrow, the Games thread is up to date, for the Translation thread you'd need to find my most recent Translation Update post (pop that in the search bar and you'll find it eventually). In the case of I'll borne, the download in the OP of this thread is up to date, the download in the Games section is outdated, largely because the developers shipped the DLC without voice lines, so I am waiting for those to update the Games thread.

Kayderim

Mar 11, 2020
Thanks for the guide, i'm so addicted to this game, it's a shame it's censoured but the breeding mechanic is super fun

Reactions: Rrtbfytyty

Th3Only1

Sep 18, 2017

the character voice is finally came out, guess it's time to work

RazgrizX

Oct 28, 2019
The game is working fine but there is no more moaning sound
from any girls in pixel-art mode after I applied 1.4a hotfix to v1.4
Is it intentional/a current bug or Am I doing something wrong here ?

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes